Go back to riding the bus you fucking bench racers

got more pics? specs?

mirin
>rusty NB Miats

ended up putting out about 500BHP to the rear wheels

was rusty when I started lol

turned out pretty nice

my dick

How'd you remove it? cut and weld? my left rear QP is getting pretty bad and I don't even want to think about the state of the underbody. I'm trying to adopt a beater mentality with it but I still tear up on the inside when I see the bubbling

after spending the night with OP's mom I'll be driving OP to tuba practice IM YOUR NEW PA

not op. if it's not rusted through (doesn't sound like it) then sand away your bubbly paint and sand away the rust. then use rustoleum on the area, let it dry c o m p l e t e l y and then buff prime paint

if it is rusted chances are your going to have to cut and weld it back on, i had to do it with my car for the front and back, make sure you know what your doing & you have an angle grinder as well as and sander

dont know what your talking about but sure man you do you? lol

428i

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse that doesn't have a dashboard because it was a repo car, how do I make myself like an old car that's got 184k miles and is falling apart? I wanna like it but damn if I'd rather just get a new car

Drive it until it won't get you where you need to go man. Save the $$$.

Yeah use it while you're saving for a new car then get rid of it

Nobody will buy my car so when the time comes what do I do with it? My dad is totally against just throwing a car to the junk yard, but when the time comes I don't want it around if I've got a new car, what do I do in this type of situation?

Just use it to go to work and such until you can buy a new one. It probably wouldn't be worth selling because you can use it awhile longer anyways.

>lift kit
>fender trim
>mud tires

How do the stock transmission and rear end hold up ant those power level?

I live in the whitest neighborhood ever, I'd never sell it even faster

op do you follow rob dahms 4 rotor rx7 build on youtube? the sounds his 3 rotor made inspired me to want to own an rx7

I ride you're mom xD

Your grandma

My garage queen
'06 6.0L stock bottom end
Heads/cam/intake and full bolt ons
Have some re-enlistment bonus money coming. So it will be getting a 9:1 403 stroker kit and a blower soon.

Corvettes are over rated

>inb4 yer jus med cus u dont hav 1

a bit of reinforcement and i haven't had any trouble with it yet
I do follow it looks like its going to be a nice car but I'm not sure of how much power its really going to put out

'94 caprice with a lq4 and 4l80e
z06 cam right now because im a broke boy but i have a holset turbo for her later

May be so, but they're still not as overrated as Mustangs or Subies. They look damn good, drive nice, and make a lot of power cheaply and reliably.

Very nice

>i dont like thing
>ok

My everyday drive

2007 Grand Marquis. Rides like a fucking cloud. Handles like a turd on ice.

Douche bag detected.

My baby.
It's in pieces right now getting a little freshening up.
Hopefully I'll have it ready for the summer

disgusting

i'm hard right now. my american fav (before grand torinos and charger)

would be a shame if not. look's nice

06 Toyota Avalon XL

found the jewish terrorist faggot

anyway, mercedes are over rated...

'93 MX-5 Miata
>inb4 fag

faggot... you love the rust aint it ?

Look's nice. not a fan of the red but nice

>faggot... you love the rust aint it ?
What?

Thanks.
I've had it for 15 years.
Still a beast and in really great shape

>this

just a joke dont take it seriously. still look in good condition

2003 350z 6mt
has a 5/16th plenum spacer, cai, catback, headers, better flywheel, however it needs a new clutch and its not really that fast ive been beaten by mustangs plenty o times and its pushing maybe 250 at the wheels and thats a big maybe even with all those mods
given the headers on a VQ aint that restrictive neither is the exhaust
the CAI doesnt do wonders obviously and the plenum spacer is also a marginal increase

16' M4
jb4 tune

Time stamp plz

oh shit bmw also reminded me it has cobb tune and im not sure of the flywheel or what it is the headers and flywheel were the owner when it had about 30k miles got it pre owned there now it has 180k

14 Camaro 2LS

clean that car now

This; what the fuck user?

This thing was clean 2 days ago
Canadian winters are a bitch

pontiac torrent 2008 and still like new again!

Mazda Verisa 2005, only sold in japan. Used ones are getting shipped to AU/NZ. Decent first car.

What job do you have?

thats an amg you fag

Missing those trips

Own a small business
Sell IT gear

240SX s13 with rb25 swap and rocket bunny body kit