Did you know that it's illegal to say, "i want to kill the president of the united states of america"?

Did you know that it's illegal to say, "i want to kill the president of the united states of america"?
>It's illegal.
>It's a federal offense.
>It's one of the only sentences that you're not allowed to say.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
thelawdictionary.org/article/police-discretion-definition/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qhWCk2f2alI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sic semper tyrranis

I want to fuck the president of the united states of america

>Now, it was okay for me to say it right then because I was just telling you that it's illegal to say, "i want to kill the president of the united " I'm not actually saying it.
>I'm just letting you know that it's illegal to say that.
>It's kind of like a public service.
>I'm letting you know, so that you don't accidentally go out and say something like that.
>Uh, but what's interesting is that it's- it's very illegal to say, "i really, really think someone out there should kill the president of the united " that's illegal.
>Extremely illegal.
>Very, very illegal.
>But not illegal to say, "with a mortar launcher" because that's its own sentence.
>It's an incomplete sentence, but it may have nothing to do with the sentence before that, so that's perfectly fine, perfectly legal.
>I also found out that it's incredibly illegal, extremely illegal to go on television and say something like: "the best place to fire a mortar launcher at the white house would be from the roof of the rockefeller-hewitt building because of minimal security, and you'd have a clear line of sight to his bed room."
>Ridiculously, recklessly, insanely illegal!

It's illegal to say anything that directly incites violence, dumbass

We get it faghot, you watched whitest kids you know

I feel like you're inciting violence by calling me a dumbass.

Don't like it? Go back to your safe space where you can hide from all those nasty microaggressions, you cuck

>some stranger walks up to you
>says "I'm going to fucking kill you"
>he isn't joking around
What do?

Could you please explain to me the difference between illegal and extremely illegal? I'm not an expert at law.

So, it ISN'T illegal? But Threatening to kill Trump is illegal?

Sounds like HE'S the special snowflake then.

Oh wow that sure is interesting user! Where'd find that out?

you just said it, way to go retard. in b4 v&

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
>Threatening the President of the United States is a serious crime and a class E felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.

>Now, it was okay for me to say it right then because I was just telling you that it's illegal to say, "i want to kill the president of the united " I'm not actually saying it.
>I'm just letting you know that it's illegal to say that.
>It's kind of like a public service.
>I'm letting you know, so that you don't accidentally go out and say something like that.

Actually there are plenty of sentences that are illegal to say
You can't yell "Fire!" in a crowded movie theater, and that's just the first example given in the wording of the law
For example, you can't yell "Bomb!" in an airplane. Anything that incites panic, or yes violence, is illegal
You can't walk into a bank (with or without an actual gun) and tell them you have a gun and demand money. You can't solicit a prostitute except in Nevada (and if it happens to be a cop, you would be fucked). You can't offer prostitution services.
You'll find there's a whole plethora of limits to free speech.

You just did it again

have fun in the pokey faggot

oddly enough it's not illegal to say I plan on killing everyone alive today.

This is obviously bait but do you even know what directly means? The only speech that is disallowed in public areas is speech that objectively threatens violence and speech that objectively incites others to commit acts of violence. It doesn't matter how you feel about it. All that matters is what the speech objectively means.

Sounds like YOU'RE the special snowflake. You're the one who wants to curb the freedom of fellow Americans by policing what they say. You're the one who can't handle free speech because it hurts your feelings.

It's easy. If something is technically illegal, but you are unlikely to have an officer enforce the law even if they see you blatantly break it in plain sight, that's just ordinary illegal. Consider jaywalking as an example.
If something is seriously enforced with zero tolerance policy, actively investigated and sought by law enforcement, that falls under "extremely illegal." Threatening the President (a felony) or say, homicide in general (also a felony) are examples.

the homosexuals, feminists and dykes who oppose our current president all use "i want to kill ____" as their regular speech. The phrase you have in your pic is probably said tens of thousands of times per day

And i dont think anybody would press charges because everybody knows homosexuals, feminists, and dykes aren't people. Same as when blacks call for "kill whitey," nobody even cares because they're not people

I WANT TO KILL THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Do your worst, amerifats.

Hey AMERICANS LETs go slotter president DONALD J TRUMP and spread his body parts across the U.S.A. TThis the Texan talking, so y'all have a good evening now ya here

So, like a conflict of interest then? It's 'technically' against the law, but no one will enforce it?

*slaughter
*hear

Don't think they'll be chasing down a 2 bit cuck like you

roll
o
l
l

Kill him first

After 241 years, a vast loophole in the Constitution was exploited: that laws are meaningless in the absence of leaders willing to enforce them. With laws laid bare as nothing more than subjective tools of the president, the office devolved into tyranny and the country into anarchy.

All law enforcement officers have the option of discretion. They can choose to not enforce almost any law they want, especially if they are undercover and it would compromise their identity. It has nothing to do with conflict of interest, it has to do with enforcement priorities. If on the way to a S.W.A.T. team drug bust, an officer sees you run a red light, guess what? The officer can choose discretion and continue on his way. There are broader implications but that's just an example.

Ur right cause even branch's of the feds feel the same as I..... And it takes a bitch to make a ( would be ) come back like that. Go play with trumps ass hole fag

"The Constitution is just words on paper."
George W Bush

Wtf is wrong with that fag she looks cute

lol suddenly people know about the families being killed in the Middle East just because trump is president and the fags and dykes have to call him a racist

So his language incited violence.

No they fucking don't. That officer SHOULD get your plate and report it accordingly. When they show discretion it's because they can get away with it and it would be inconvenient/a bad case for a prosecutor to submit it with the evidence gained. An exception to this would be federal matters, or matters where enforcing the law would directly put the officer in danger beyond his/her capabilities to handle. There are not "levels" of illegality. It is either legal, or it's not. If something seems to be ambiguous on the matter of legality it is considered to fall on the side of legal until it is ruled by a court(usually a state court) to be illegal.

Hahahahahhshahs I love it and so true

And, who gave out those Trophies?

Fucking Baby Boomers.

>This is what happens when you DON'T give them a participation trophy for voting in the election

Aw, you must be quite the man's man to how how much of a cuck I am just like that. I'm terribly impressed. How about you show it's all how big and strong you are and post it somewhere you can be identified? A silly little cuck like me wouldn't be able, surely.

>Me, walking along the feeder
>Cops pass by going about 70mph
>Single finger salute
>Laugh to myself, keep walking
>Cops uturn and circle back
>Of course they do
>Pull over, ask me for ID
>Run my name, question me, etc.
>Proceed to let me go
>No shit? Awesome
>Ask, "Is it illegal to give cops the finger?
>"No but it's kinda stupid when you have a warrant out for your arrest."
>My surprise when I'm the asshole
>Who's not going to jail

>Touche, officer Good Guy....
lol

thelawdictionary.org/article/police-discretion-definition/
Putting aside your opinions about what officers should or should not be doing, discretion is a very real power police have and it's necessary for their job. There are abuses of discretion, and these are investigated by the federal executive branch. Generally, misdemeanors are subject to discretion and felonies are not.
And you are correct, in the law there are not shades of legality, there is only legal and illegal. I'm just going with what
said in terms of degrees of legality, which in a practical, applicable commonsense way does exist, just not on the books.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qhWCk2f2alI

Trevor that you?

And now the Nazi is mad

No, it isn't. The only time a police officer fails to report a case or levy charges is when the evidence collected is bad....Prosecutors tend to get pretty miffed when shit cases come into an already overtaxed system. As a person that is in law I am flat out telling you that officers are not supposed to show discretion because that can be construed as a spot determination of innocence, or guilt. Which is not an officer's job. The job of discretion belongs to officers of the court, as in judges, prosecution and defense counsel.

Have you or anyone you know ever been pulled over by a cop and issued a warning instead of a citation?
Because that would be how you know that you're irrefutably wrong