youtube.com/channel/UCEMZwr4V1uFlDesKrYIB1wQ
youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger
youtu.be/i5j_6YK8BtU
youtu.be/QWSPzgijklo
youtu.be/ZeuTcHeqIOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lionmaker Studios

He's my god

posts the biggest pos fagget on jewtube.

Shit tier bait bro.

Tana

Egg Tier Youtuber Thread

Hide the Chin Rawr XD
haHAA

Nice troll.
Go to bed, you have school tomorrow.

These threads are never popular

I got you OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=k21nZsf6kHM

Wolfgoreshow

You disgust me, you fucking casual.

youtube.com/channel/UCEMZwr4V1uFlDesKrYIB1wQ

No love for General Sam?

The first non-trash answers.

The holy trinity.

DIS

A "youtuber" with about 150,000 subscribers makes about $10,000.00 per month.
So in two to three months they make more than an average minimum wage earner.

Go away Leafy. I know you visit here. You basically stole the cringe threads from this website and applied them to your youtube videos thinking you could get away with it and be a respected, edgy youtuber. Too bad it backfired haha,

absolutely wrong. It depends on how many videos they make. They could be uploading every day, every week, or even less than that.

Wrong.
It depends on how many people watch the full length of ads.

Professor Peterson

can_crush.mp4

Wrong.
It depends on how many people click the ads.

So how does this work? If that's remotely true I might start some videoshit myself.

Also bump

coinboy1998

This guy is the best

i recognize moot, but who are the other two ?

>moot
I hope you're joking.

You sign up for a Google Adsense account and Google put ads in your video. When a viewer sees the add, you get money. When a viewer clicks the ad, you get even more.

Okay so this is very rough. It changes all the time. But i'd say the minimum you'd get per thousand views on just the viewers seeing the ad is about 1 dollar. So if you're only posting once a week you need to be getting a fair amount of views to earn a lot. Channels that post every day earn a lot more, it's just that it's difficult to think of something good to post every single day.

Even if you do post one video a week. I'd say you're in a pretty good position if you have 100k subs.

You know the youtuber OP posted above? Leafy? Last year he has earned over 3 million dollars. He admitted it on twitter. He did post every single day and got millions of views per video though. He's set for life.

youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger

>Leafy? Last year he has earned over 3 million dollars.
What the shit

moot, franky z, chris crocker

Yeah he was on roll when he was getting over 2 million views a day. That's another thing. The more views you get, the ad rate goes up so you end up making more from the views you get after a million. That's why a lot of youtubers feature their most popular video on their youtube page.

Going back to Leafy. It's crazy how much his views have dropped now. He gets roughly 200-300k views per video now. Still loaded and never has to work again though.

I'm liking the direction Stewart the socks videos are going

thank you kind gent

I've got ya covered op
youtu.be/i5j_6YK8BtU
youtu.be/QWSPzgijklo
youtu.be/ZeuTcHeqIOc

wow, went through the thread. Literally no idea who any of these people are (exception - JC)

The only one we need

I don't give money to beggars and panhandlers

why you always covering your chin?

That angry liitle jewfag is top-teir, my dude.