FIRE

AIR

AND DIRT

sage, you can both die

Fuck off nu-male

>nu-male
ahahaha I love this meme!

go to bed kendrick

Saw these fucks live about a year ago cause the show was cheap and I was interested in some good people watching. Gotta admit the show was fucking wild, better than the performance I saw Kendrick put on right after To Pimp a Butterfly dropped

DUDE MAGNETS LMAO HOW DO THEY WORK

Calling it a meme wont change the fact that it represents the stereotype of the cancerous apolitical self hating low test millenials like you so well

how do you work nigger

Id let them pour faygo in my ass and drink it out with a straw.. what can i say. Juggalo till i die whoop whoop!
Clown pride worldwide

ICP bridge the gap between working class unpretentious delivery and conceptual ambition perfectly, all the while having an style entirely their own that is at odds with the notion of coolness of their parent genre but still totally true to its roots
why arent you down with the clown

cant we go back to calling it hipster, that sounded less contrived

Did anyone save that Cool Andy thing someone posted here a few weeks ago

finally an individual with the mental astuteness to accurately analyze these men's body of work. Isn't it absolutely stunning that the makeup is a call back to the makeup of lester years in old theatre? Full of surprises those clowns

>Holding this this much contempt for people who like different music
Go back to Sup Forums and keep drinking your $uper Male Vitality

fuck off Americuck

>go back to Sup Forums
What a nu-male thing to say.
Why don't you just admit that you got buttblasted because you exactly fit the stereotype and enjoy these shit music. No one will beat you up for admitting that you are a numale.

Kid Rock

the problem is, no one here looks like a stereotypical numale, everyone looks like a pol basement dweller

why would someone get buttblasted for fitting a stereotype
literally everyone is some type of person
why would someone try to turn that simple fact into some smug ass btfo bullshit
makes no sense when you think about it

fleet foxes and arcade fire got some talent, self-conscious anti-hipsters only hate them for their theatricality (they call it "fakeness") which is pathetic

>literally everyone is some type of person
normie scum fuck off

>normie scum
You proved his point by being that type of person

>getting hindquarter-heated in the least serious thread

YOU WON'T TAKE ME OUT MY ELEMENT

You weak fuckkks can't even utter the name of the realest rapper in the game. Lil Yachty can rap circles around Kendrick bitch.

be more specific faggot, I work perfectly fine.

that's nice and all but I don't give a shit. I used to be a juggler but I have changed. I grew up. These clowns are a bunch of nigger loving wigger faggots, simple as that.

>I used to be a juggler but I have changed. I grew up. These clowns are a bunch of nigger loving wigger faggots, simple as that.

>then-juggalos are now-polacks
lmaooooo

you already know the name

Stop bumping this shit thread
Oh shit now I'm bumping it

Bump

Why is that funny? they arent the same and Im not like most people either

you dun goofed

soundcloud.com/jeff-dibeneditto