Hey Sup Forumsros. I just wanted to say goodbye to all you faggots before I go...

Hey Sup Forumsros. I just wanted to say goodbye to all you faggots before I go. I'm crashing a van at high speed into an electricity pole at 12:30 CT tomorrow morning. Godspeed all. So long space cowboys.

But why?

Don't do it! That's such a selfish act, you;'re not thinking about other people.

Think about all the other people that rely on the electricity pole to power their homes, alarm clocks, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers,etc.

Crash into something else like a crackhouse or a TGI Fridays

Hope you change your mind, but if not, thank you for having the decency to say goodbye. Remember, you are loved.

Zozzle.

Is there some reason we get to know why before you end it?

whatever

instead of an electricity pole, could you do it into a mosque full of Muslims?
thanks.

Do you have a livestream channel yet?

Still time to buy a GoPro.

Sure, why not, I got a little bit of time left. My 5th girlfriend left me with a harsh goodbye, I got fired from my job, everyone in my family is dying, and there is no point to move on in life if every time something good happens I realize that we all die in the end and life has no purpose or meaning anyway.

is there a way you could like... live stream it?

If you really felt like ending it you would have done it already, not planned for it. I hate fake fucks like you you just want attention. Just slit your wrists and wait in a public area for someone to find you you fucking loser. I hope you get thrown in jail and get the shit beaten out of you.

You can start anew and be somebody else. You don't have to end it. Life has its ups and downs. You are on a down part now. Things won't always be like this.

You sound like a humongous fag

Don't listen to this fag. I was talked down from an hero 8 years ago, and shit never got better.
All that happened was now I have too many obligations to other people to off myself, despite how much I want to.
Do it now, cos you might not get the chance to do it later.

You got paypal money?

underrated post

Hope you don't, but it's your life. I know shit can really run you down and some times you just wish for that exit.

If you don't do it, boy you're gonna carry that weight. If you do decide to take that one last ride though, I hope you ride shiny and chrome.

I AM a humongous fag. So much so that I openly admit it.

We have no need for the week. Good riddance. I do hope there is something beyond that will offer you some comfort(even if you don't deserve it since you are unwilling to fight for happiness in this existence but ehh w.e) Make yourself useful and go far into the deep woods where you won't be a burden on other people to clean your body up for your own selfish choice. Maybe feed an animal or two or just become nutrients for plants. Not trying to hurt your feelings but if your not willing to fight for what makes you happy, probably time to go. Also, even Ed had more fight then you.

Don't do it into an electricity pole, that's inconsiderate. Do it into a tree on a long, forest road. You'll have a nice view before you go.

Fill the car with diesel, like splash it onto the fabric seats. Firebomb mate. Also you'll burn to death if you don't die on impact. Make sure what you're crashing into won't break.

there's several ways to off yourself that aren't nearly as retarded as a car crash

I kind of want to tell OP to live, but that's bullshit, doubly so if you have debts.

oh, these are shit reasons

>My 5th girlfriend left me with a harsh goodbye
get a new gf (or shit, don't bother)
>I got fired from my job
get a new job
>everyone in my family is dying
shit, I'm waiting for people in my family to die, things will probably get better then
>there is no point to move on in life if every time something good happens I realize that we all die in the end and life has no purpose or meaning anyway
what a load of shit

mind you, being depressed will make shit hard, but hey

Tell us where you are from so we can check the news tomorrow?

St Louis.

Crashing into a tree.

OP you could do something more funny. Like a couple hours before eat a shit ton of hot wings and laxatives. And then insert favorite butt plug. Then go to bowling alley during the league games and get a lane. (Make sure you have a gun) Then you could strip naked and yell,"ITS PARTY TIME" then remove buttplug and scream while summersaulting down the alley while a stream of shit follows you and then get up at the end of the lane and shoot yourself.

>a van
>into an electric pole
Buddy, I don't want you to die and I think ultimately you don't want to die either. That said, crashing a van into an electric pole is not a very reliable way to die.

DUDE I JUST REMEMBERED, OP STRAP IN YOUR SEAT BELT OR ELSE YOU'LL JUST FLY THROUGH THE FUCKING WINDOW AND NOT GET CRUSHED.

I honestly think you should buy a shotgun, magnum super x shells, and stick it in your mouth.

I don't have enough money for that

If I did I would do that.

second

truth

write a letter to slim shady

attack a synagogue in the name of allah

If you;re going to do that OP at least crash it into a bunch of anti-fa protesters or something.

Please for the love of God if you're going to die as a completely useless and forgettable person no one will remember, at least do one last thing that people will remember you for.

But would you mind converting to Islam first? That'd be great.

don't forget to stream it on periscope

Single shot breakopen is $60-$100. Can be cheaper in 20 ga. One round of buckshot will suffice 00 or 4. Buy a box so you don't get interrupted by the gun salesman.