What is her superpower?

What is her superpower?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdhU2n8dyiE
mediafire.com/download/1e9d9uz2p672cky/DC Heroes RPG - (WM0) The Watchmen Sourcebook.pdf
mediafire.com/download/cznqgu0aw83xtth/DC Heroes RPG - (WM1) Who Watches The Watchmen.pdf
mediafire.com/download/w9nd5cca9gkvq59/DC Heroes RPG - (WM2) Taking Out The Trash.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=tdhU2n8dyiE

Getting murdered for scissoring other women, according to Zack Snyder.

Please tell me there's a webm of the guy in the back getting dragged away by whitecoats

None of them have superpowers, that's the point

Doctor Manhattan has superpowers. That was the point.

She was the only one aside from NiteOwl I that was in it for JUSTICE

Yeah, Zack Snyder invented Alan Moore.
The point was:
That nothing ever ends.

>WHERE'S THE DAMN CARPET?

You munched it all, lady!

At this rate, I don't think Alan Moore would even give a shit if that were somehow possible.

Coolest of the Minutemen

Nah Hollis is better

Fair call

>watchmen rpg

wut

Got any scans of the taking out the trash book?

Looks like the girl from You're Next.

There were a few supplements for the 80's DC Heroes RPG:

mediafire.com/download/1e9d9uz2p672cky/DC Heroes RPG - (WM0) The Watchmen Sourcebook.pdf
mediafire.com/download/cznqgu0aw83xtth/DC Heroes RPG - (WM1) Who Watches The Watchmen.pdf
mediafire.com/download/w9nd5cca9gkvq59/DC Heroes RPG - (WM2) Taking Out The Trash.pdf

Woman/boy love with a lesbian is confusing

Do you think Rorschach believed in the Holocaust?

veidt pretty much had super powers

Wasn't the plot of one of them Captain Metropolis concocting a scheme to force the crime-busters to work together? I recall reading something like that, sounded cool

Only that it was justified they were communists.

He calls Ozymandias a Nazi, so it's not unreasonable to assume. Then again, Rorschach was a ginger, so who cares?

>Wasn't the plot of one of them Captain Metropolis concocting a scheme to force the crime-busters to work together? I recall reading something like that, sounded cool
Basically yes, it's like a mini-version of Veidt's plan in the comics, he creates all this false flag stuff in order to give the heroes something to focus on

You don't believe in facts. He might live in denial about it, though.

Which one was that?
Shit, man they should have done something like that in before watchmen

turning my dick into diamonds

>Which one was that?
'Who Watches The Watchmen'
Running around NYC in the 60s fighting Moloch and a group of gangsters who are being secretly manipulated by Captain Metropolis.

you dumb cunt

Lesbianism.

No, he was just a fine specimen of Aryan genetics.

Super degenerate

/fa/ as fuck

femdom

Didnt the squid have a brain from a guy who was a genuine psychic?
And arent there lots of psychics?

She controls Destro's dick.

I think the squid was genetically engineered from psychics, and they definitely exist in the universe because part of Veidt's plan was causing them all to have Lovecraftian nightmare visions after the attack.