Iv'e just been initiated into the Freemasons

Iv'e just been initiated into the Freemasons,

Are there any other masons on Sup Forums?

Also general masonic thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sfZAurx
youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whence came you?

Whats the big deal with free masons?

From the left hand pillar

How do I get in many nigga? I wanna join

Whats the secret words you use?
Whats the secret handshake?

At my initiation I was taught to be cautious

Lodge number?

Not the proper response in Ohio. I'll give you another shot.

Would you be of or from?

Im not going to give out my lodge number im afraid.

This was in England so it may be different.

Also I was only initiated tonight as an entered apprentice so what you're referring to may be for a different degree

How much do you make a year?

Im studying medicine at University so don't work.

Ok ok. America is different that England. But we share this I know. How was your left knee placed at the alter? Which foot was bare?

Master Mason from California. Welcome to the fraternity. Also the question "Whence came you" is prevalent here in Cali. Though, you'll probably only know the answer after you look at your proficiency. I don't expect you to remember everything word for word. Just soak it in, it's a once in a lifetime event.

We like to do things that help other people. We share a special bong that allows us to identify a brother without actually seeing them. We are bound by oath to help one another. We seek light through knowledge.

isn't a requirement to have a lot of money and have a lot of power?

Oh fuck..... bond not bong. lmao

Literally lol'd when I read "bong"

Nope. That's what is great. You can be in lodge with a US senator and a plumber at the same time.

Nope, anyone can join.
Care to light up brother? Haha.

Grandmaster may i ask what is your income per year?

>A special bong

I was kneeling on a pedestal with my right foot making a square. My right foot was bare.

Yeah there was so much said at me tonight I couldn't remember it all. It really was a great night! I don't think ill ever forget it.

I'm no grandmaster. Just a regular ole Master Mason. The 3rd degree. I'm a college student atm, so zilch income.

Kek'd hard at picturing all the older brothers of the lodge passing around a bong!

thanks user samefaging for the income questions

What exactly are the freemasons I'm slightly confused

Did you get the goat?

Fucking goat road hard. First step is a doozy

satan worshipping?

I can't even tell you how many goat jokes I heard tonight.

Before going in tonight my proposer came up to me at the bar and said make sure you don't annoy anyone or we'll kick the goat to make it angry.

A Fraternity of Men who have secrets

Not even close. We believe in God. One great architect of the universe.

user... If you were indeed facing the east, I have some advice for you. SHUT THE FUCK UP.... You clearly did not listen to the ritual.

A brother of Kappa Sigma fraternity here. We have similar rituals seeing as how Stephen Alonzo Jackson was a Free Mason.

>We seek light through knowledge.
So basically a band of INTPs?

Ah I listened plenty. Have to do something to get these kids interested. Nothing I have said is letting too much out.

Just watch what you say, I personally haven't noticed anything too bad, but try not to say anything really revealing ritual. Personally I was told by my coach that whatever was written in English in the books I was given is fine. You did elude to the position of a part of ritual, but I won't condone you, or condemn you. You're new, so it's alright, just learn a bit more before you go saying stuff. No worries.

You shouldn't be trying to get anyone interested... Again, you were not listening. There's only one way to become a mason.

Delusional pretender of the great truth, If you where one, you'll never betray your linage.
KYS socker

Inb4 the crazies come

what do freemasons even do

Where were you first prepared to be made a Mason?

Master Mason from TX here

EVERY children's hospital in the USA are the result of Freemasonry philanthropy.

> you do not talk about fight club

What do you mean?

Master Mason from Texas reporting for duty

ask one to be one

Free my nigga Mason

Fucking troll. Return to your mother's basement of lies.

discord.gg/sfZAurx Join

do they put the path of he between chokmah and tiphareth or between yesod and netzach?

Hey now, he was just initiated tonight. I certainly didn't know the answer to that right after. It's a lot of info thrown at you at once. Cut him some slack.

Literally the most boring thread on Sup Forums right now.

Where I'm at, anyone who's anyone is a Mason. Fucking cult.

Cult is small scale, freemasonry is worldwide. Try again.

Enjoy! Go Scottish Rite and ignore all the losers here about it being a secret society of evil doers that support Jews. The connections you make will help out your career and make you very social class fluid.

Go back to your trap thread then faggot

The only thing I can think of by what you mean was a side room that i had to alter my clothes in whilst talking to the outer guard.

Not op here. From.

On then, it's a cult like Christianity is a cult.

Master Mason from Philly.
Congrats user. Welcome to the Fraternity.

How much gay sex was involved?

i visited the masons in german for 1.5 year
and after that time i was able to join.. but they voted no after all

Thank you, brother.

That's it. Though there's a special little line for it in the proficiency book. Have you gotten a book at all? Been assigned a coach?

It's the first question he was asked. If he didn't remember the answer then he either didn't do the initiation or he is a retard. Either way he is trolling you.

Indiana Mason here, welcome brother.

In my heart obviously.

You got black-balled?

LIAR

dad was a mason. Didn't want us to touch his ring for some reason

LIAR

yep

Oh man, I forgot that part. My bad. I just got done doing my third proficiency. Got everything mixed up.

INTPS unite (separately)!

I was told I won't get my book until after my 3rd degree. I did however get given a book by the WM that is currently in my dads regalia briefcase that I haven't had time to look at.

LIAR

u can control with it demons and talk with them
and is a part of a contract

it's literally just a bunch of middle age-older white men who like to drink beer and occasionally do charity work

There's a bigger book, and then there's a much smaller one that has what you need to memorize to get your next degree. At least that's how it is here in Cali.

I laughed real laughter, alone, in this nightmare

2 B 1, Ask 1

The first question I was asked was do i feel anything actually.

Are y'all like boyscouts?

We don't use any books. Everything transferred via dialogue.

Oh the WM said that he'll email me the words I need to know for my 2nd degree etc as the book has things for levels higher than my own.

No one acknowledges the little book even tho everyone uses it

left titty, right titty

1.knock on the door.
2. Don't get blackballed

>freemasons
Free as in beer?
There's no free lunch buddy.

Yeah, my grandpa was telling me that he didn't have that book back in his day, and that I'm cheating, yet there's books that date back to when he was going through the degree

i recommend you watch the French Movie "Occult Forces" from 1943
youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs

Also check
Richardson's Monitor of Free-Masonry (1860).pdf
its not like their stuff is really secret anymore. But they cant go around and recruit people by saying hey were a satanic cult and need minions to fullfill our wishes. You may profit in some ways but there is a price attached.

3rd degree is the most fun.

I don't know any masons, how can i get in?

>,said Jerry to Elaine and George.

See You have to rip some fat bongs.