So tell me all your Trumpeteers how does it feel that your precious little Trump Ban will never EVER be reinstated?

So tell me all your Trumpeteers how does it feel that your precious little Trump Ban will never EVER be reinstated?

Tell us how you feel about the fact that the court system thinks he is a faggot who has no clue?

Tell us how you feel that future plans of Trump will be blocked again and again by the courts?

youtube.com/watch?v=gqsT4xnKZPg

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12305808
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Zdx97A63s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you think the 9th Circuit isn't ALWAYS overturned by the SCOTUS, you're an ignorant faggot.

That court is hardly a court. It's a collection of far left hippies legislating from the bench. There is no Constitutional violation in the ban.

You're wrong. Get over it.

libtard strawpoll.me/12305808

This. It will be slightly re written or passed as is by the Supreme Court, or even a lesser court.

This travel ban was delayed, nothing more. It's happening.

Wow so salty.

So I guess you are angry about it then.

So tell me if they have no power, then why is the ban not in effect? Oh wait they do have power.

But Tell me what are you going to say even if the supreme court says it is unconstitutional and the ban isn't to be reinstated?

What then?

Will you just be as salty as you were when you posted your reply?

should the don be jailed for years of tax evasion? inb4 "but dah trump gave proof on a form that could have had anything written on it"

86% of the 9th Circuit's rulings have been overturned unanimously by the Supreme Court.

It has been internationally referred to as an "activist court" since 2002.

They're a joke that just serves to waste people's time and taxpayer money. The stay will be overturned and there's already a bill to break up the 9th Circuit which is now guaranteed to pass.

The stay wasn't on the travel ban, btw. Just on the provision relating to people with valid visas. You still can't travel from those nations without a visa, nor is there any obligation to issue new visas or renew existing ones.

Then it's sad and we wait for the inevitable Muslim killing that will occur just so the left can feel god and pretend to be tolerant while they sit by and let our country become the shit hole that is Europe, isn't it obvious?

>w...we won
>Trump b..BTFO

I realize you guys have been eating a lot of political shit lately but this really isn't the issue you want to blow your load with. The 9th circuit court simply upheld the suspension of the ban.

Compared to the next court, whatever it may be, they really are powerless.

I feel like you should try harder, your bait skills are lacking.

Oh, and saged ;^)

What about the inevitable Christian killing? Because KKK, Gods Army, Neo Nazis etc... oh wait.. they are just small groups.. and not the whole right?

But ISIS represents everything Muslim.

American logic.

Also FYI all the BS you think you know about Europe has been from far right sites and people, there is no no go zones in Europe. Muslim rapists are below 1% of all rapes in Europe. Terrorist attacks are not by asylum seekers or immigrants, but people on Visas in the country of choice they attacked.

But you will cry about how I am wrong, and you must be right, even though you have no real proof of what you are saying, except for the deliberate twisting of facts given out by some fuckwits.

>the 9th circuit
>now getting cucked by the SCOTUS

Haha, you kids are hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Zdx97A63s

Holy shit. I had no idea it was that bad.

>m-muh KKK
>m-muh right-wing terrorism

You need to take a break from tumblr, kiddo

Every muslim is taught, from the Qur'an to kill those who arent muslim, and they've been doing precisely that for the last 1400 years.

All muslims are an enemy.

Even if you are right, why does it matter if we stop immigration from the middle East? What changes for you if we let people flood in or not? You get to feel good? Honestly other than some bogus sob stories tell me how this ban does anything other than potentially make you or other Americans safer

STOP POSTING FAKE STATISTICS

>fake

Travel bans have happened before but no one cried this hard.. people are getting too soft and making us look weak. We need to support our president.

Remember when RBG came out and Mocked Donald Trump? She shown herself to be biased... she would have to recluse herself from the Vote

It would be been 4-4 now that RBG have made that comment, it will be 3-4

Think long and hard about what her actions will lead to.

1, it wasnt a ban, thats what your jew media brainwashed you into actualy believing

2, no seriously it really wasnt a ban.

3."judges" or anyone who doesnt do their fucking job gets fired, just because they have a few extra zeros on the end of their paycheck doesnt make them more important than anyone else doing their own jobs

4. i dont fucking care.

The Supreme Court isn't going to vote against the word of the law and precedent, even the partisan (((judges))). The stay will be unanimously overturned.

Federal judges can't be fired, they have to be impeached by congress.

Remember when RBG came out and Mocked Donald Trump? She shown herself to be biased... she would have to recluse herself from the Vote

It would had been 4-4 now that RBG have made that comment, it will be 3-4

Think long and hard about what her actions will lead to.

My predictions, she will recluse herself or her vote will be deemed biased and not counted, and she will later resign her position.

>nigger faggotting
Acting surprised. Everyone expected this from the most liberal court in the US. Supreme Court will over turn.

Yes they can

let me dumb it down for you even more,

if your sole job at Mcdonalds is to make fries and you dont do it when you have to you lose your fucking job plain and simple, the same applys to whatever fucking job you do.

>resign her position

And let Trump replace her? That's no way in hell going to happen. She's going to cling to that chair until she dies or congress blows her the fuck out.

You do know Obama did the same thing and not a single liberal gave a shit, right?

Also it's within the president's power to suspend any immigration from any country whenever he deems them dangerous.

Guess what the bible says...

Apostasy is real in that too.

Actually the Qu'ran says that to kill anyone who invades your lands to spread another religion.

Guess what else says that?

The Bible.

Wanna know why, Islam is 1/3rd Christianity, 1/4 Judaism and the rest Zoroastrianism.

Did you know Jesus is mentioned more in the Qu'ran than Mohammed is? No?

Did you know Muslims celebrate Moses every year for him releasing the Jews from captivity in Egypt? No?

So you are blaring away about Muslims killing people for the last 1400 years, so has Christians been killing people for the last 2000.

What is the difference? There is none, until 1980 Muslims killing others were with wars, like guess what Christians. But Christians went on crusades to kill other religions and to force Christianity everywhere.

You can thank Constantine the Great who forced Christianity on Europe in the 4th Century.

So tell me, you want to show me proof of what you are saying?

I dont really care what he does or doesnt do. Because regardless it will have to be within the law. What I am happy to say is that finally a corrupt piece of shit politician isnt runnning the country. And as I voted, voted for neither am more happy that hillary lost than sad that trump won says something.

Look, I'd love to see these liberal shits purged too, but the law says that a Federal judge has to be impeached by congress. They don't have a boss who can just fire them like a McDonald's employee.

Impeaching a judge is a different process from impeaching a federal elected official. Impeaching an elected official requires that they commit a "high crime" in office, in other words a felony. Impeaching a judge can be done with as little as a no confidence vote.

What's hilarious is that the state's argument is that since these nations are predominantly muslim it's indirectly a racist ban.

Using that exact same logic, it'd be illegal to ban ISIS from entering the US since THEY'RE EXCLUSIVELY MUSLIM.

>Jewish extremists
>77 Victims
Oy vey zis is such a grreat and unbiased true 100% factual set of statistics, yes goyim the genocide of Palestinians is all an illusion

Remind me, when was the last time the KKK killed someone? Or even had the balls to march?

SEE YOU IN COURT!!! BING!

Pretty sure those are mostly from Russia. Israel labels their activity as military defense.

But yet they still won't throw out Westboro Baptist Church, who are also extremists (you don't have to kill to be extremists).

Why is that?

Also why did they allow David Koresh to establish his Davidinians faith so much, to the point David Koresh had sex with all the young girls of the group members because he was told by God that by doing this the 2nd coming of Jesus would arrive by birth.

Now why young girls? Because Mary was 13 when she gave birth to Jesus, and shortly after Joseph fucked her... oh oh Bible has Paedophilia.

However yeah... it got that far that the feds had to do something about it to save the girls, and we know what happened there don't we.

And that in turn pissed off Timothy McVeigh who is an extremist Christian who was not happy that David Koresh was not left alone to preach, so he blew up a government building in Oklahoma killing over a 100 people and was the largest Terrorist attack on US soil until 9/11.

Things they don't teach you or make you pay attention to in the US eh.

>you don't have to kill to be extremists

Yes, you do. That's literally the definition of extremist. Holding offensive signs and trolling for assaults so you can sue for money is scummy behavior, but it's not extremism in any way.

tbh great

I like Trump but I've opposed the ban since the first day he came up with it.

Lol throw out westboro? U are too fuckin dumb.they may be shitty but they are citizens so they have first amandment rights. People outside the US don't have rights under our Constitution Which is far different than weatboro...

Not that long ago in fact. Murders were committed by members, but the KKK were quick to deny they were members.

However remember that rally last year in Anaheim when a couple of KKK guys went about stabbing peeps? No?

Remember that 14 year old Jason Smith in Louisiana in 2014, the one they killed? No?

Need I go on?

>Israel labels their activity as military defense
My asshole is super clean I have taken 0 shits in 2016/17
No.. I just fertilise my toilet bowl twice a day
user my 0% shit rate is totally legit I promise

Yes go on, you have made a shit argument so u will need more...

>see we didn't really lose the election ha ha this will show them

McVeigh acted on political grounds, not religious grounds.

Being XXX religion and killing someone doesn't make the religion responsible. XXX religion teaching its practitioners to go out and kill people in the name of their religion makes the religion responsible.

Is Sup Forums an extremist group because people posted here and then went on to shoot up a school? Are all twitter users criminals because somebody once posted on twitter before committing a crime? No, that's stupid and illogical.

Some real butt hurt Trumptards in this thread. Wipe away the tears fags, maybe Sears will pick up Ivanka's shoe line and that will make you feel better.

Keep bitching about an elderly buffoon.
Make sure Keith Ellison stays on the rise. Good. Elect him. Good. Good...

Don't even care anymore... do our best to not vote in another Lawyer... and Lawyers win. I hope future generations fucking croak and die in this country on the dicks of Lawyers ... honestly do, glad I don't have kids, hope the United States fuckin' collapses, Wall Street destroys the global economy and people go nuts...

Everyone seems to want Lawyers to do everything.

Yet Muslim citizens were not being allowed in to the country during the temp ban.

And they are American, but had parents from one of the 7 Arab states.

So where was their 1st Amendment rights?

You should look up the word Extremism or Extremists. Nothing about killing.

WBC is an extremist group, they have extreme views against gays and most Americans.

You really need to pick up a dictionary.

OP, how does it feel knowing your party got demolished in the election? Republicans control executive branch, entire legislative branch, and Trump will put at least 4 conservative justices into SCOTUS. Dem party has no leader and no message other than "derrr trump is mean". u mad?

You asked me when was the last time they killed someone. I answered.

Whats the matter, turn to child mode because you just got a dick slapped in your face?

how many more people have to die until you realise trump and the rest vast majoirty of the country is right. probably not until someone you care about is killed by some goat fucker huh.

>B-b-but we won the election! Why does Drumpf still fail?

Your tears of pain are delicious!

>The stay will be overturned and there's already a bill to break up the 9th Circuit which is now guaranteed to pass.

hahaha you're a retard that doesn't know what he's talking about.

God how I love living in europe

>inevitable Muslim killing
Aren't lots of those Americans, though, like the gayfag who shot up the Orlando nightclub?

you sound like the kind of person thats the reason as a democrat I voted republican. You dont even know whats good for you yet you want the government to run your life. you probably arent even old enough to vote yet you shit post on here like you know anything.

you are trash. you are the problem with this country. go watch your girl get fucked by some other man.

I didn't ask you and you gave 1 real instance in the face of hundreds of incidences of Muslim acts and you think you can equate the two...

Libtard here,

Stop treating politics like it's fucking team sports. Gloating on 'victory' is stupid & can blow up in your face. This case against immigration restrictions is extremely weak. I hope it's overruled but there is a good chance that it will be upheld by SCOTUS. Don't count your fucking chickens before they're hatched. Signed, fellow liberal.

No surprise. The country is riddled with liberal traitors, foreigners and apologists.

The ban has been defeated and Democrats have scored yet another victory over Donnie boy. Next up, the whiny little bitch Trump gets impeached!

How does that make my point invalid? This would reduce risk (however small that is) and won't make a fucking difference to anyone outside of the leftist cyrbabies who care more about their moral superiority and emotions than reality

Keep crying, faggot!

Political grounds based on the treatment of Koresh and another extreme christian family (which the name escapes me).

Now think why would he be pissed off by those 2 groups?

Why not pissed off by other raids by feds on people or groups?

He was an extremist christian. He gave an interview where he said his views were higher than others.

As for ISIS they misuse Islam to gain members and to kill.

Normal Muslims do not share the same belief.

In that regard, the bible also teaches people Apostasy it is written in the bible. Like Mosques the Christian churches doesn't teach people to go out and kill in the religion's name.

No idea where you got the idea it does.

Do not be confused by hate preachers of Islam who use the situation in the world to try and turn people towards ISIS etc. They are not real spokespersons of Islam.

Just like the hate preachers of far right groups, who use Christianity as a weapon against Jews and Muslims. And some other foreigners or races. They are also not representing Christianity.

So I would take time to sit down and look up the claims you are making, and you know what you will find out that they don't teach people to go out and kill non-Muslims.

Wtf? Either your lying or your the first lib to ever use logic over emotion...

It will go to the supreme court, and they will set a precedent to shut everybody the fuck up.

>Being this deluded
KEK

I am not American. So I have no party affiliations in the US.

Quit writing books on /b. Make your point or don't. A fucking page is too much to debate on this shitty board. PS I didn't read your comment or the one you replied to so save yourself the whitty reply.

Some people actually care about other people. I know it's hard to believe. Put it this way: Imagine a state on the opposite side of the country that you know nothing about and have never been to. It's a known shithole but recently the innocent people there have been in serious danger and are trying to get out. Would it be a bad idea to let some of those people come into your state to escape the obvious evilness of SOME of the fuckers in their state??

Forget about the race and the distance from America, people are people. I think religion is awful and enables these people to justify their retarded actions. State and country lines are just arbitrary, imaginary things. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out if someone is a batshit ISIS fuck. But banning everyone is overkill. I'm calling bullshit on some crazy terrorist attack by someone LEGALLY in the US. It honestly is like the conservative gun argument. " The criminals are gonna break the law anyway". If anything, I fear the actions of Trump will radicalize people born within the US, which clearly have been a real problem in the last decade. People forget that the perpetrators of these attacks are more often born in the US, therefore the ban does NOTHING to stop them. It possibly incentivizes them, but that's just speculation.

You are actually autistic. Supreme Court Justices are there for life until they die or until they are impeached. Go back to 9th grade and retake government you stupid cunt

So many Republitard tears. Would an ice cream help? You wanna go to mcdonalds my little snowflakes. LOL

stfu sandnigger lover muslims are scum and nothing like christians, you cant just say "well look at the bible!!!" "what about christians!??" everytime like thats an argument.

You can't stump the Trump! Remembah!?

OP wins only because he pissed off so many fucking people with autistic bait

Not gonna read the whole book you wrote cuz you can't make a succinct argument. But yes it would be bad to let them in when their ideals are in stark contrast to your whole state and those "oppressed people" have a history of violence around the globe in the name of their religion.

Both sides of this divide are forgetting that they're Americans first. Seeing morons turn important issues into touch down victory dances is pissing me off more than people who disagree with me. Not all liberals are precious snowflakes we love our country. I'm a marine. I own guns. I love America. I'm a liberal.

A number of the people affected by that ban have worked in the role of assisting US forces in the war on terrorism.

Even the ones who haven't have been vetted by qualified professionals who take their jobs very seriously.

This is all just smoke issued from the ass of a barely functioning retard to his retarded supporters. kys

If lots of them are carried out by Americans, then banning people from Yemen probably isn't an effective way to curb terrorism.

The bait was strong

Trump 2016 The joke that got to far
He is fucking batshit

Yo wtf? I thought people like you were fake. Godspeed user. I hope to encounter more of your kind in the future. Might even change my mind on a few things (not all trump voters are retards either)

List the last 10 attacks on US soil by an Extremist Muslim.

Here let me break it down for you....

Gay club Florida
Boston Marathon
9/11

Any others?

Just over 3000 unnecessary victims are the results of those attacks. Shouldn't have happened.

However In the same time span Americans have killed over 300k Americans unnecessarily.

As for Syria, you have 3 sides fighting it out.

Rebels against Assad
Royalists for Assad
ISIS

ISIS used the fighting to establish itself there and to forcibly take over towns, there is a video of a town that was liberated and you can see the people happy about it, the women who were forced to wear a burka now didn't have to, men were actually allowed to shave themselves again etc.

There is a misconception that Islam controls women, all women wear a burka etc. Reality is, it isn't true at all, plenty of Muslim models. Plenty of Muslim female scientists and teachers etc.

That is the BS given out by far right sources and specific media, we have it in the UK also. They will lie to spin hate and fear so you join their side of thinking.

It is exactly how the Nazis operated in the 40s.

IT's ok because it just means that we are still inching closer to wen the SHTF. Then the liberals will be at the disadvantage. Then maybe, just maybe I will be standing over some shit-gibbon such as yourself and I will get to listen as you gurgle out a death rattle before you expire.

Everyone knows you are a little bitch, user

>Caring so much about parties competing.

This is what's wrong with America. It's not the fucking Superbowl, it's about our country's laws and values. Fuck both parties and you brainwashed cunts. Both do stupid and hypocritical things.

SCOTUS shouldn't be polarized, if you know anything about how a justice does their job, it should be about interpreting statutes, the constitution, and previous case law. Obviously each of those can be interpreted liberally or conservatively, but good justices (most) would surprise you because they're not slaves to some political party, (basically a corporate brand).

Last of all, you really predict 4 justices to die in the next 4 (or less) years? (don't 8 me, the facts are not in his favor).

And that is the problem, you are ignorant like the rest who believe things about Islam.

Ignorance doesn't mean you are right btw.

But many more aren't even if they arent happening here yet (see France and Belgium) that's the whole point. Prevent that from coming here before it's too late. I see the pros outweighing the cons of this.

Koresh was -charged- with those crimes, he was never tried, nor did any victims/witnesses testify in court against him

Innocent until PROVEN guilty. They were all killed before any real trial could be had.

Pretty convenient, right? And of course, you being a liberal shithead you probably believe everything you read and hear from the msm

You libatrds need to shut the fuck up! Trump won and is president! He has the law that lets him put up a ban any time he signs an order! That's not my opinion that's the fucking law retards! If the Supreme Court makes a decision against him Trump will just sign another executive order to reverse their ruling! He's the president and he's fucking winning!

>will put at least 4 conservative justices into scotus
*Alternative facts intensifying*

This

We already extreme vet refugees. We're obligated by the Geneva conventions to take a portion of them in. Some of them (especially translators) assisted us in wars against these fucksticks & we're just leaving them to die. Doing the ban the way they did was immoral. The right has lost its moral compass. It's a scary thing to watch conservatism turn into despotic populism.

#He'syourpresident
For 8 years BIATCH!

Why not you do it for Muslims.

Also I am white, atheist and Scottish.

Why do you always go the "Sandnigger" route when there's an argument or when someone doesn't think the same way you do?

Hypocrite much?

I'm actually with you up until the nazis part, that is a stretch. When trump annexes Canada I'll believe that.

What law are you referring to?

Oh and you forgot San burnidino