How do I get my gf to lose weight?

How do I get my gf to lose weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sfZAurx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you chop her limbs off that would make her lose an excess of about 20-30lbs

Stop fucking her. She will take the hint.

Fuck her for hours on end, she will lose the weight quickly

She's beautiful already she needs to keep that butt

You dump her and find a newer model , her depression will make her lose weight, or gain it.

wtf...
it's easy, cook her dinner. add weight loss pill grinded up and use as seasoning. watch the fat melt off after a month

good tip

very interesting

Join~~~~~~~discord.gg/sfZAurx

make her eat dick, and only dick. On the full moon she must take dick in the ass.

hard to find the hole when there's pizza dough all over the place

If weight loss pills actually worked, no one would be fat. Fucking retard.

maybe whales don't eat pills fuck faggot

Beat her

swelling adds fat. need to drain the swamp

may remind her of tenderizing meat. counterproductive

amputation?

Auschwitz

pic. let us rate her.

She doesn't need to lose weight. Just tone up.

Diet and exercise with her.

By posting more ass pics

this is a good idea...body shame her on facebook to her friends and family. she'll shape up real quick

tell her shes fat

superglue her piehole when she's sleeping.

Sign up for yoga and t'ai chi. Bring her along. Do all the cooking and cook her a high-protein calorie-restricted diet.

dont fuck her anymore. never tell her straight out its because she's fat, pretend like you dont have the guts to tell her. be like "no, of course its not you, i just have to wake up early."

saw the joints of the chair she sits on to eat dinner so it snaps when she sits down. say "oh my god, that's NEVER happened!" repeat the phrase "NEVER happened!" at least 7 times that night, or "i just CANT believe that happened! What would make a chair that weak??"

when shes at work wash her clothes on hot quick cycle, then dry. they should shrink a little bit. fold them back how they were.

buy smaller plates so visually she thinks she's eating a full plate but she doesnt eat so much food

are you mad?! she's the perfect size!
would eat ass/10

savage