Is kratom safe for daily use?

Is kratom safe for daily use?

Let me hear your opinions, Sup Forums.

Bump

small doses maybe 3 times a week,
daily use is fine too but you're gonna build up tolerance especially to red strains
so youre gonna end up taking 20g a day lol

DAILY use will lead to a nasty withdrawal syndrome upon cessation. It's great as a replacement for harsh opioids.

You best enjoy it while it's still legal.

I guess I'll stick to 3 doses a week, then.

can you sniff kratom bars ?

just fucking smoke weed faggot. i know people who somehow managed to really damage their shit with this hippie bullshit. weed is much safer

I did a psychosis on weed

Except weed can't legally be bought on the internet

this user knows his shit

this user is a dumb fuck with dumb friends

seriously how do you ingest it ? can you smoke, snif or only orally in some empty pills?

what is this?

Weed isn't for everyone, you autistic fuck. Weed just makes me paranoid.

It's best brewed into a tea, however the flour-like plant cellulose can be digested well enough (albeit with gastrointestinal troubles) either in capsules or without them. The capsules are convenient for avoiding the taste of the dose and avoiding some discomfort with digestion.

how much do you take for beginnners ? and whats the high like ?

It's a plant from Southeast Asia. Some people use it to combat their opiate addiction, and others just use it to get high.

anybody ever have it flag something on a drug test? I get tested often at my new job and dont wanna fuck it up

oh, so it's not weed. ok, thanks

Toss n wash the crushed leaf. Just throw it in your mouth and wash it down with chocolate milk until the bitterness goes away.

I do it anally, it's the best high. Definitely the smoothest.

I'd recommend 3 grams as a dose for a beginner. Green and white strains offer me improved mood and energy levels. Red strains, and higher doses of other strains offer sedation and appetite suppression or nausea, bowel irregularity, increased urination. Long term daily use can lead to sexual dysfunction and significant loss in libido.

La-MAO don't ever do this.

I used to buy that shit from a sketchy gas station. It kinda mimics hydros sometimes. Other times it gives me extreme stomach cramps. I don't recommend

Wow. Cars. Wow.

personally i think its not good for your heart

hey OP longtime user here
I've been taking Kratom several times a day since sometime in 2012. It's Maeng Da powder packaged by Stash Hound (it's the most potent straight powder I've found).

I usually make coffee with honey+sugar (it's a pretty bitter taste) and kratom, and I bring it to work in a 20oz thermos to drink throughout the day. I've been drinking 10-12 grams a day this way for years, about 2 grams every couple of hours when I drink a few gulps to renew the effect.

I love the euphoric rush it gives you, and I don't have any issue with maintaining this sensation throughout the day. The high is like opiates, and the peak euphoria lasts about an hour, then tapers off for ~2 more hours. There's very little tolerance from daily use - the way I drink it, it takes about a week for my usual tolerance to normalize, and it'll remain this way until I stop for ~1 week. If I stop taking it daily, I get a little cranky for 2-3 days until it wears off. No physical withdrawal though.

Dosage and potency doesn't affect these numbers much for powder (I don't have much experience with extract, the only times I've tried it I didn't think it was worth the price by comparison).

For reference I'm a fully functional working professional, I work a fulltime desk job in the billing department for the world's largest asset custody bank. Let me know if you have questions, glad to help de-mistify this

This is so true...I used to only take it on weekends, then started daily at about 8g a day...That number quickly rose to 15g per days for a few months. I quick cold turkey two weeks ago. Also I had and never have had any withdraw symptoms from it, but i do know it is different for every person.

been doing kratom since about 2007. at one point, i had to stop because after taking it every day i would go into withdrawals. restless legs, insomnia, nausea, no appetite, body aches and sensitivity to light. was the worst, so now i only do it a few times a week, but definitely binge and take up to 30g when i do. i don't touch the extracts anymore because it's hard to swallow so much green powder, throwing back a gram of the really powerful stuff is just too easy and i know i'd go back to using it daily and losing control of my life.

so, don't do it everyday.

Pussy

nope you're fine, they would have to test for it specifically, which no one ever does. It's also still legal in the US, so unless your state is outlawing it you shouldn't have any trouble regardless

Please don't take this as bait but I just don't really get the point of kratom? I've only tried it once at the behest of a friend who is too fucking cheap to just buy weed so he experiments with a lot of legal highs, and I can't recall feeling anything beyond a mild buzz.

Do you actually feel high off it at all or does it just offer mild relaxation/pain relief?

The more you take it and the more experienced you are, the more you realize you are feeling the high. At first it can be hard to pin point. Once you understand what it does to your body, you will feel great, and yes you will feel high. It gives a euphoric affect, and a nice body high.

kratom makes me feel really good for about 30 minutes then ill get a terrible anxiety attack and puke soon after. every dayum time.

what about military? I'm a contractor for Nellis AFB and we get the same drug tests as the enlisted people do

I challenge you to stop using it, and any other opioid maintenance drugs, for a single month. Let's see how much easier your professional career gets.

Fair enough, whatever works for you. I guess nothing for me can beat the effects of pot both in terms of the high it produces and the minimal risk to health, I haven't taken any other drug for about five year now.

i'm an employee of the local carp farm and they dont drug test at all

nope you're fine with a military urinalysis, Kratom won't show up on it. If you get flagged for substance abuse for a real drug and they put you in a program, though, then those guys run a spectrum of tests on your pee and there's stories online of people who got caught that way. But for standard urinalysis, you will never get caught and I would guarantee it.

I was the UPL for my army reserve unit a couple years ago and had to brief the unit and administer the test a couple of times

sweet thanks dude. I have a prescription for adderall, so I'm assuming if anything flagged at all it'd be amphetamine

Ingest orally.
4g for uplifting affects ( depending on strain )
8g for threshold.

Do not consume daily, only once every 3 days at minimum. Your body will just reject it and you'll have the shits plenty.

Experienced user.

when you lay down to sleep tonight, know that you are envied.

i would do anything for an adderall 'script

They have to screen for it specifically and nobody does that for Kratom.

It depends on the type of work you do. Anyone working in customer service, or having to communicate with people, will suffer a little on Kratom at work because you'll have to work harder to pay attention to what people are telling you (I notice an attentiveness drain when peaking)

My work is mostly data entry, and the Kratom perks me up and keeps me engaged more than it distracts me. I think Kratom is a good fit for people working manual labor too

>i would do anything for an adderall 'script

Take it from somebody who knows a person that used Adderall, it makes you feel like shit after consistent usage and eventually fucks with your mental stability.

how did they damage their shit

honestly it wasn't even on purpose. I went in for carpal tunnel and the doctor started asking other questions, and eventually became irritated with me because I was all over the place with my answers.

it feels great to take occasionally, but i don't take it every day because it feels fucked after a while

as much as I truly believe you, I still want that shit.

Work= fun as hell
Sex= just call me casanova
Sleep= fuk dat
House= clean as hell
Bank acct= full as hell bc im working all the time and i aint eating

lemme have some