Hey

hey,

How do you go about finding weed in a new city?

Just moved to Chicago and can't find a dealer.

Willing to pay a premium on the first hookup if you know a guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sfZAurx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't find weed in Chicago? Ask literally anyone.

Alternatively get a medical card

just make friends with a lot of people

most people smoke these days and people trust friends more than strangers.

or you can take a look at the darknet markets

Illinois has MM. Get a card.

what part of chicago?

it's got some of the strictest laws and regulations around it
they dont just give you a card for back pain
you have to have a terminal illness

fly somewhere legal like colorado. you can find round trip flights to denver for under $80 if you dont care what day you fly out. Buy an ounce, accidentally forget it in your luggage and fly home. Tsa isnt looking for weed and if they find any, they hand it over to local police. they will ask you to throw it away and mission failed. Or just get a bunch of shatter, put it in a rubber and shove it up the ol prison wallet.

You can find ounces of shatter on craigslist for a donation of $450 or so. dispensaries are expensive, like $40 a gram all the way up.

Michigan is the way to go. I'm really tired of living in this shit show of a state. Taxes are Sky fucking high and unless you clear 6 figures you'll never retire if you work for yourself.

I'm in the lakeview area but willing to travel

Join.... discord.gg/sfZAurx

Need a reason to travel anyways

Go outside.. talk to guys standing around looking like they have nothing better to do. Should take all of 5 minutes

Sadly, I've tried that, I think I'm in the wrong neighborhood for that kind of deal though.

well shit
moments like these are were i wanna help a bro out but i got kids and am paranoid as shit about just dealing to some random user on the internet.
if you are on the northside, just ask some of the chicks you see walkin around, northside hoes are hot as shit and move up there to get away from the catcalls since its gay town, but as long as you just askin to find some green they usually cool to help if they can and you arent a creep
any other side of the city, shit just look for any nigger just standing around doing jack shit
just don't let em punk you out and rob you or rip you off

there should be drug dealers around every corner
in chicago

hey man, I feel you. I appreciate you wanting to help.

I understand how everyone is afraid of the internet people.

I don't want to make this seem weird but I'd literally uber to a place nearby and back at this point. It's hard out here for a newbie.

moved here for a job and everyone at my work is more of the cocaine type of guy... fuckin traders.

honestly a good way is to just get some friends who live around the area. once you're comfortable with them ask if they know anyone who can hook you up. i got lucky once and my roommate turned out to be a dealer lmao. otherwise there's not a whole lot you can do in my experience. just network.

not if he on the northside like i said
thats gaytown and its not as easy to find dealers up there as everywhere else
still easy if you know where to look, but they aren't just out on the streets like the south and west sides

Go to your local metro.

I don't want friends I just want weed. The days when you can just walk into a store and purchase it like alcohol can't come soon enough

they are where i am nigger jew

I've actually got friends, but they all just do coke... and their coke guy 'hates lazy stoners.' Like okay bro I work the same insane hours you customers do I just want to relax afterwords and not be up all night fucking itching my nose.

Order pizza. Ask delivery guy for weed. Receive weed.

Lakeview is a great neighborhood, but like damn I wish I was in a little sketchier part of town right now.

lmao been there, all my pizza guys are like 40 year old dudes who hate their lives

Neighborhood?

More like just the wrong street corner.

Here's how to get weed within the hour:

1. Go to the local liquor store or bar and wait for some younger looking guys to walk in out or just be hanging around the place and say "Hey fellas, i'm new in town and don't have a MM card yet. You know anyone with a hookup?"

Even easier if the liquor store or bar is near a college.

Try this 3 times, if you don't get a hit then you must be ugly.

yeah lakeview is a pretty nice area
i live in the shitty mexican ghetto burbs
i would honestly hook you up if this was back in the day before kids bro, would even drive it out there for ye, know how it is when you are in a new place and no hookups

I'm in Lakeview too, man. We used to have a badass delivery service, but it got busted. Now I'm dry af. Delivery guy route has worked for me before tho.

Bartenders all smoke too. Try Ten Cat on Ashland and Irving Park. Those guys are stoners.

this honestly
i do it everytime i don't have anyone to call, or if i need to find some on vacation and shit
works like 80% of the time if you're patient

You're all total bros, I'm literally about to hop on the L towards DePaul and see if I can find anything...

go to the nearest strip club and ask the strippers if they got a hookup on some green
guaranteed at least 1 does and doesn't mind getting some for you, ive sold and bought weed to/from strippers dozens of times, shits cash
also easy

this is also a good tip thx man.

I'm off to go either get a hookup, strike out, or get arrested. thanks for the advice.

you aint gonna get arrested for just asking around
if anything they'll call you a tweek and tell you to get the fuck out

Ask a waiter...

>hello sir
>welcome to tgifridays, todays special is the southern fried chili dog ribeyes
>and the bloomin onion finger fuck
>can i get you somethin to drink or are you ready to order?
i'd like weed please...