Virgin. Am I supposed to preserve it and wait for someone special, or do I get some random stranger and get rekt?

Virgin. Am I supposed to preserve it and wait for someone special, or do I get some random stranger and get rekt?

Pic relevant, it's me.

Other urls found in this thread:

1000uglypeople.com/ugly-girls-2/fat-girl-with-a-neckless/#main
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get whatever you can, honey

At least you know you're fat, you are even wearing a collar saying it

yeah, I really love my necklace. I picked it up along with several Big Macs, which I dipped in my favorite chocolate milkshake and also I added sprinkles, which are only 50 calories a tablespoon probably

Wait for Shreck you fuckin ogre.

user I want to get shrekt

this is two sided

you either save yourself for someone who might actually care for you, and feel extra special to have taken your virginity, so youre giving a gift to someone who might actually give a fuck about you

or

you find a random nigger online or an app or in person, and you will lose 1 of very few things that you have to offer anyone. and the chance of a respecable white person of reasonable class taking you after you have sex with a nigger goes drastically down.

So, you wait for a chance for a decent person, or you induldge now and lose a chance for a lifetime

I need 100 dollars by tomorrow or I'm gonna go to jail. I'm homeless and got caught stealing bike tubes from Walmart (my bicycle had a flat and I was trying to find a job). I'm trying to find work but it's not working fast to enough. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! I PROMISE ILL PY YOU BACK! OR DONATE TO A CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE! I DONT WANNA GET MORE CHARGES I CANT EVEN GET A JOB NOW FUXKKKKKK

The rules tits or gtfo

Nudes

would say tits or gtfo... but youre repulsive soooo

Shapie in the pooper

dude what
why post in this thread tho
Like what even

Just get a Craigslist dick.

SHOW US YOUR NAKED BODY BITCH

no, please don't

Virgin pussy and timestamp or fuck off. Let's see that intact hymen.

hei b0ss gibe da pusi

MODS! Underage & b&

DOORS IN LIFE ARE CLOSING A LITTLE BIT CLOER THAN ID LIKE. IDK IF IM COMPLETELY OKAY WITH THAT

Tits or gtfo.

FUCK YOU THE DUBS HAVE SPOKEN I HAVE LOST ALL HOPE IN LIFE I WANT TO LIVE DANGEROUSLY

u cant make LOVE if u never FUCKD

This picture has been on the Internet for years.

Sage.

Sup Forums - the charity

NOT!

How old are you?

OP is a massive faggot
1000uglypeople.com/ugly-girls-2/fat-girl-with-a-neckless/#main

Pearl Harbour

gtfo this website b4 its too late.

Grind your pussy on my face

Probably OP is more ugly