S/fur

s/fur

quiet

It'll be hot again tomorrow.

Supposed to be in the mid 80s

In phoenix? damn
I'm going to be down there for a bike race next week

Yeah, it'll be nice, after having a cold and wet January.

It's still nice and mild, we haven't even gotten to uncomfortable levels of heat yet

Matsumoto you dick

that's good. Honestly sounds nice down there this time of year.

It was super warm here today, it got into the low 60s! hah, super unusual for this time of year

Yeah, you guys should be a lot cooler than that.

It really is nice if you can stand a few days of freezing weather during the night the month before

Nice Feet

Noice feet

Yeah we are.

When does it start getting unbearable? Late march?

At the earliest. Middle of May is when it's consistently bad enough to want to not do anything

What's nice is that you hardly sweat. It just evaporates off your body

At least on your arms. Everywhere else like under your shorts and shirt you still get sweaty.

A quick walk to class gets you drenched

Oh that's later than I thought.

Yeah dry heat is best heat.
Humidity fucking kills me.

Damn, just to class? Fuck that

What do you do in the summers? Go back home, or do you stay and suffer it out?

I usually go home but I have no idea what's going on this summer. But move in is the start of August so even when you try to get out, they won't let you. You just stay in during the day and when it cools off at night you go out.

I'm going to BLFC at the start of June and then I have tickets to see Iron Maiden here in Phoenix and in California. So I don't know if I'll stay here, or go back to my parent's place and then make the roadtrip, but juggling that with work (or an internship if I'm lucky) is going to be hard, if I'll even be able to do them.

That sounds no bueno

Well shit man I hope you can manage all that easily enough. I would love to see Iron Maiden, but I would probably not enjoy BLFC.

I exist.

You get used to it, your blood will thin out pretty fast.

I hope I can do them all to. They're not all at the same time but I kind of would feel shitty not being able to get the weekends I want off from work. It's a balancing act.

If I were just seeing them in California it would be an easier choice. But my friends from Washington want to make the trip to Phoenix and crash at my place. And we already have the tickets so it's happening.

On the topic of heat, I recommend no one ever live in Florida. Visiting in the ``winter'' is fine, but living here as a resident is the worst mistake you can make, because it's summer nearly all the time.

Yeah sounds like you're locking into that one. Well good luck with all of it!

Yep fuck that.

I would recommend the mountains. In the summers we average 70s in the days and 50s at night, and in the winters we average like 35-40 in the days, and teens at night.
It's nice as fuck if you can handle a little snow.

The Hama-chan's Slowking Pokemon card was actually drawn by Matoshi Hamada himself. He voiced the pokemon in the movie as well.

I only hope it works and that I'm not totally broke

me too. Being broke is never fun

Yeah, the Cascades are really beautiful. What mountains are you at?

>you will never get jumped by a drunk horny furry girl and go from getting fucked by her to fucking her in return

Life just isn't fair

On the other hand, would you rather be broke or be ``fixed''?

It does

yeah the cascades a fucking sick, I wish I was up there more often.

I'm in the Rockies, more specifically the Elk Mountains.

What do you mean by fixed?

yeah this sounds suspicious

Ah, neat, I don't think I've been to those before, though I have been to Colorado and Idaho and such.
Castrated or spayed.

Nope.

Broke because that's only a temporary state.

They're one of the more popular ranges on Colorado. Super pretty too.

I'd rather be broke, fuck that shit

On a side note I don't want anyone touching my balls again

Oh, I actually have been to the Rockies since I have been to Yellowstone.
I'd rather be broke, too.

Evening all

At least I know everyone here cares about animals and is a moral person who understands neutering is wrong.

Last time I was in yellowstone I was like six. I don't remember shit

I remember seeing a buffalo walk in between the tents my family was using.

YES Nice Feet

hi midi

It is and it isn't.
It's pretty fucked up but at the same time so is having massive populations of stray animals.

Hey hey!

Hey wolfie!

Nice feet

>massive populations of stray animals
Vasectomies and tubal ligations have been around for decades.

hi arty

hey

what's up subwolfer

Artie me boy, how are we?

nothing as always

fair enough

How's life? Are you taking classes?

A lot better than 4 days ago! And you?

no...

Ehh the reason we do that is so they dont tear everthing in the house apart.

...or in my case try to snaek out looking for love and fucking obliterated by a car , right in front of my house.

Awwwww
You know what I'm gonna say next? You should take em

This is true also.
Dealing with a gelding over a stallion is wayyyyyy easier.

A little bit of nothing is a whole lot of something
-Tito

What happened 4 days ago. I'm actually lurking on wikifur... I realize I've never actually been on it. It's answering most of the questions my own investigative work has neglected.

If you can't deal with or care for a real animal, maybe you should have a stuffed animal instead.