My bunny just died of a heart attack, he would always hop around my bed when I was browsing

My bunny just died of a heart attack, he would always hop around my bed when I was browsing
I miss him :(
>Pic too big so unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

pethelpful.com/rabbits/What-Are-The-Causes-Of-Sudden-Death-In-Rabbits
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RESIZE YOUR IMAGE FAGGOT

>he would always hop around
...and drop pellets all over the fucking place. get a dog you non-conformist scum.

Travel too much so no, and he would. Only shot in his litter

Dogs are for lonely fags and blind people

... as opposed to any other pet? the difference is this one returns the love. i'm sorry you're too sad to care about someone else. :(

>one returns the codependency
ftfy

how does a rabbit die of a heart attack

How does a human die of a heart attack?

yea again, this is your autism talking. inability to connect with others, human or otherwise. any other memes you want to shelter yourself behind?

How does a god die of a heart attack?

Travis?

>human heart
>rabbit heart
seriously, how does a rabbit die of a heart attack? was there some sort of accidental stimulant ingestion? asphyxiation? how was it proved that the rabbit died of a heart attack, where are the autopsy results?
right?
fuck off.

Yes opposed to other pets. Its weak to crave the love and stupid loalty of a dog

i think what he means to ask is, "how would you know?" I would also like to know this.

heart attack and stroke is common in rodents you moron

>Its weak to crave the love
lol ok son, calm down, you're a big strong tough manly man there. it is a school night tho so go brush yer teeth.

Go fuck your dog and pretent you're not lonely

Bunny you say?

I would recommend a Pinot gris to go with but that is just because I'm not a Chardonnay fan.

I had a rabbit once. Part of me always wanted to bash it over the head with something. Anyway I sold it to some hick I'm pretty sure ended up eating it.

i'm not.. i have my girlfriends dog... oh and my girlfriend. why you so angry, mate?

Rabbits can literally die of fear. It gives them a heart attack.

See #4: pethelpful.com/rabbits/What-Are-The-Causes-Of-Sudden-Death-In-Rabbits

Why didn't you fuck the bunny

Mine wasn't that lusty

Shelb?