Voyeur-Hidden cam-Creepshots thread

Voyeur-Hidden cam-Creepshots thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!jBhGRIQb!jaVgK_4yDVXEJceExE8DWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why don't they shave it?!

Moar

I remember this thread but don't have the pictures or remember the date. Anyone?

Because it's amazing

oc

mega.nz/#F!jBhGRIQb!jaVgK_4yDVXEJceExE8DWw

nice! who is she?

decipher this

June 15, 2016
The fridge was completely filled with stawberries

trade?

back to front? that's nasty

work related

anyone got her vids? i don't have kik

Lmao thanks. Kinda glad there was a bunch of furniture fetish fags in there so we could see the house and shit

Wasteful bitch, wiping a cunt probably noone fucks

and cleavage shots?

same same

Moarrr

latina with a big ass

id like to see more of these! good stuff! thanks

I appreciate a good bush but that's just nasty

epic side boob any more?

here you go my child

First time

I know a lot about wedding planning. One time Mose and I rented a movie about a Latina wedding planner with a big fat ass.

Holy shitttt. Is there any more or any sauce? This is unreal

Any of her making ploppies?

...ploppies?

ploppies
A cute term for shit, manure, poo

u like it? want the video?

moar?

dumping a few more

wanna trade?

New OC

[email protected]

post more of that bush

hold on

OC From Today, is it good?

yes

>In college a few years ago
>Father is going on long trip away
>He has a GoPro that he uses to record hunting stuff
>Ask if I can borrow it while he's away
>Meet up with him and take it home with me
>Find one really large file on the memory card
>Open it up to see a big, obnoxious close-up his face as he fiddles with the camera, then strategically hides it in the bathroom
>After a minute his ex-wife, my mother, walks in and starts taking her clothes off
>Date of video says it's only a few months old
>Realize he must have done that back when he was visiting my sister, after years of trying and failing to win my mother back
>Suddenly stricken with a deep, deep sadness
>He's so deprived and lonely that he's resorted to recording his ex-wife showering
>Absolutely amazed that he's so fucking retarded that he not only left this card in the camera, but forgot to clear it when he gave it to his own fucking son
>Realize that if absolutely anyone else had found there's a 100% chance he would've been excommunicated from the family and almost certainly would've committed suicide
>Delete the file and never, ever speak of it to anyone
I've recorded creepshots too, so I don't really give a shit. However, I also did it with the assistance of my then girlfriend, now wife, so at least I was sharing my degeneracy with a woman when I did it. I guess it's kind of cool to know that my mother still rocks the stripe, though.

Thanks fam

you should've at least fapped to it first

Haven't seen this one before, u got moar?

Sure.

[email protected].

where is the vola room? plenty new stuff to share

I'll admit to getting hard, but it was very much a pic related situation. I was mostly just temporarily traumatized by how close he came to completely destroying his life with sheer carelessness.

u have the full video of this one or just the 1:30 min video from the web?

Yes. Top Ass.

Yep, here's the full video
(mega) /#!KRACGb5B!CcO40fdk6yiPWQ6_dAPrdLnSlX44w3VxkCY1i6PUPu8

I have a question.

how do you do this? or where do you put this?

Fake

this was from that athletic coach that got busted for filming the team sleepover or some shit

Nice, thank u so much user!

ohai bb

i lost...

No problem

>tfw I lived with a 24 year old really hot white girl for over a year and spied on her almost every time she showered. Also would smell her worn panties. Those were good times...

vid??

Thx

>be me
>be Toilet

You can find a lot of spy cameras online. Gopro works too, thought you might have to put some duct tape over the LED or something.
Back when my wife and I were doing it to our friends, we'd take a box of bathroom stuff, empty it, then I'd cut a small hole in, position the lens right up against it and secure it place with some dishrags, then leave the shelves open and hide it in the bathroom. If you live with a woman it's especially easy because they always have all their shit lying around. Strongly advised that you put it somewhere shadowy, and definitely not at eye level.

Over 2mbs. Trade only by e mail.

[email protected]

your wife was in on it? why?

are you 46 years old??

>and definitely not at eye level.