INFP-J master race

ENTP

ENTJ-A

INTP-A

INTJ-T

Debate me fgt.

INTP-T

INTJ-A

Only slightly introverted. Also, only losers base things on their feelings and emotions.

ARCHITECT (INTJ-T)

Been a couple years since I've done one with this system, got INT-J last time as well.

INTJ-A

What do you think the repercussions will be of Trump's latest cabinet appointee Devos?

ESTJ-A

I got you beat

Guess I'm medically a psychopath for wanting the truth

>debater

most asshole type who think they know everything, but in fact, they just know how to debate about everything, knowing nothing around them.

pick the middle of either side to steer away from the extremes and your tests come back more "normal"

INFJ

master race

Woohoo, same here

Suck a dick, you're just jelly

Eh, I guess it fits

Well than...

mah nigga

you spelled wrong. it's not jelly, it's jealousy, also, you made my point. suck my INTJ BBC.

Yes, hand easy to classify personality details right on over to big brother.

I never liked these threads, and I also feel a little like a special snowflake right about now.

What's still interesting to me though, is how often my results for these tests flip-flop. I'm INTJ one day, INFP the next. Now I'm INFJ.

if you respond with a variation of moods (e.g you are sad one day, another day lazy, and so on) you get different results. it´s is obvious!

Well, that's exactly what interests me when I get the different results. For example, am I more likely to think than feel when I am feeling sad?

The answer may surprise you, even me.

ISFJ, -A/-T

i just acclompish the task to test your theory, and as i expected, your theory failed. i am in real life, very anxious about losing my job, cause i argue with my boss yesterday and i cannot find another job to sustain myself. Yet, my personality type is INTJ.

But, my theory only applies to me...

I always get this or Mediator

now you theory make sense, Heretic.

Master-race

completely wrong

I always get INTP-A
I think I've taken this 50 or more times

I got ESPN

all we are virtuosos

INTP

ITT: there are only 16 types of people on earth

an hero

Used to be INTJ a while ago. New test says I'm INFP now. Wonder what changed.

ESTJ/-A/-T

INTP-T is That good?

went from intp to istp

INTPs are only ~3% of the planets population, they also make up the majority of Sup Forums from what I can tell so congrats on being a fag

Thx m8 frist time..

I've got a strong INTP every time I took the test, also my best friend is INTP, or I think INFP now...

ESTJ-a

Suck my ENTP cock, niggers

Haha so you Are a faggot to..

INFP -T

right you are sir

yeah