Had a dentist appointment today and got 2 teeth pulled out. Sent me home with a prescription for these...

Had a dentist appointment today and got 2 teeth pulled out. Sent me home with a prescription for these. I usually smoke bud every day but the doc said no smoking so I decided to take 6 of these instead. 7.5 mg HYDROCODONE 325 mg ACETAMINOPHEN. I have no experience with opiates. Anyone done these before? I took the first one about 3 hours ago and I took one every 30 minutes since and I think here around 45mg will be way more than enough from what I've read.

I feel pretty euphoric right now but people have said that around 45mg you can get sick, but so far I feel great.

You will die fag

How much you weigh? Might be hard to pee but you aint gonna die off six of em unfortunately.

Im not worried about dying I just was wondering where I would be at as far as a high goes. I weight 145.

>but the doc said no smoking
Hahahahah "here get addicted to opiates instead!!"

hahahaha youre right I didnt even think of that

No bullshit that was a stupid fuckin move. You have exceeded your dosage by 6x just because you can't smoke weed? One pill would have fucked you up.

Idiots like you shouldn't be breeding.

cant smoke because of the smoke in ur mouth retard

It's a pretty high dose considering you don't have a tolerance and you weigh about the same as me. You know you can still fuckin smoke tho right?

are you the OP?

What the actual fuck, your DENTIST can prescribe you hydrocodone?

I broke my fucking ankle 2 months ago and all they gave me was ibuprofen and 8mg codeine.

and they wonder why america has such an opiate problem.

I really dont feel that much right now, just a euphoria and lightness. Compared to what I usually smoke in bud the high doesnt feel bad at all.

>7.5 mg

Bawahahahahahahaaaaa

Weak as fuck.

You'll have to take several to feel good.

Acetaminophen limit: 4,000mg. Therefore take as many as you want without excepting the limit.

Surprised they still prescribe these for dental work, as doctors and dentist rarely prescribe opioids anymore.

dude stop popping those you will die

When i do them i usually do around 20 of the 10's but i don't know your tolerance.

an oral surgeon can dummy, like painkillers after wisdom teeth extraction.

STOP!! Too much of that shit will destroy your liver. I'm not joking, dude.

no that wasnt me, but the reason he said I couldnt smoke is because the inhalation could possibly remove the clot and also complicate with healing, something like a dry socket or something

>hurr durr i took nearly two grams of acetaminophen
They don't want you smoking because sucking on a joint (or whatever) could dislodge the clot where the roots or the teeth were and you'd end up with a dry socket (this is No Fun - check Google).

>take a single-use prescription for a shitty codeine derivative as directed
>OH, SHIT, SON!!! YOU'RE FUCKING ADDICTED NOW!!!!!

Lol. There is few if any legitimate medical contraindications for smoking weed, and getting teeth pulled isn't one of them. Go ahead and smoke all the weed you want (might make the pain worse, but you know your own body). Save your kidneys and just sell them and buy an oz instead

thats why i stopped at 6, the acet in this is relatively low though, most people i read have the 750mg instead of 350

You should no better. You're living on credit right, you blew your pay check 5 times over and the bills are coming..... the only way to get back from those 'good feelings' is to pay for it in 'bad feelings' later on.... Opiates ARE NOT LIKE WEED, that shit COSTS YOU and the only way to pay back is to suffer withdrawals, or exactly the debt incurred from feeling good, plus interest....

That may be overkill if you've never had opiates before, I took 40 mg when I first was given some for my back pain and threw up. I don'think it would kill you unless you took alcohol/sedatives with it but you will probably be nauseous. Everyone's different so you may not

>dying
>from hydrocodone

KEK

>Too much of that shit will destroy your liver.

4,000 milligrams is the cap. Shut up pussy. Use your brain and don't exceed the cap and you'll be fine. Fag.
>mfw alcohol kills more people than opiates and opioids
>but people want to crack down on it

Fuck you. Fuck you all.

the point is its fucking overkill for a tooth extraction. its like breaking an egg with a sledgehammer.

You dont even get hydros for major surgery here.

Weedfags are literally the most pathetic group of people.
>You can't get addicted to weed idiot I just like to smoke multiple times a day and before and after I do literally anything and if I don't smoke for a couple days I feel bad and cant function but I'm definitely not addicted.
t. Every weedfag ever

A dentist is a doctor, dumbfuck. They can write prescriptions for any medically valid reason; even outside their specialty.

>overkill
>7.5

Lol, go to bed kid.

i wouldve sold them but its a no refill 20 tab bottle, and i think they go around a dollar a mg, which is 7 a pill

this. acetaminophen is toxic for the liver

dry socket is real no straws, smoking or sucking. get that clot going

>opiate withdrawals intensify

enjoy your liver transplant from the tylenol toxicity.

you could have been having a nice little time off of 3 of those and a strong coffee if you have zero opiate tolerance user, taking 6 at once was overkill. Oh well, can't take it back now. Take the rest however you want as long as you don't go over 4000mg acetaminophen in 24 hrs. Save 3 for the withdrawl night.

I got these exactly and 2 left me feeling nice and loose, but 3 made me feel sick.

never heard of anyone suckin dicks down on the corner for weed tho man. Just sayin.

Look at this edgy newfag Sup Forums wannabe! You lost, little guy? 9gag's over there!

Some roxicet 30s my cat sniffed earlier. Love a good opioid thread

Nah never seen that stuff before kinda looks fake tbh fam

LOL enjoy your liver failure, let me know if you start turning yellow

alcohol kills people over a long time, unless you get alcohol poisoning then its very hard to OD. Opiates on the other hand have many ODs and are usually impure and you end up doing shit like fentanyl and your dosages arent what you think they are.

there is a small dependency but i can quit with no kickback at all when i want to

Don't forget about the stool softeners Fagoot.

Stuff will bound you up hard.

>my cat
Gotta love a junkie cat.

My doc said same.

I smoked anyway - Just made sure to cotton the fuck out of my mouth where the teeth were pulled. No dry socket. And I was smoking once per hour a couple bowls, and a cigarette after each session.

This man knows. Hydros is child play. OCs are heaven. Use to have a legitimate script for OCs until the crackdown.

make edibles dont continue to eat Vicodin

Yeah the drug war is really just a waste of time and I don't get why so many people think its doing anything besides militarizing our police force and pumping money into organized crime. ANY drug is safe as long as you know what you're doing and don't mix meds (90% of drug fatailities involve more than one agent). A lot of health problems from drug use come from the shit they cut it with, not the drug itself

>alcohol kills people over a long time

Gonna need a citation for that. Fuck off with your nanny state politics, cuck.

He just won't listen when we tell him he has a problem

Med fag here, 4g/day is the hard cap, we usually don't like people to go over 3g a day because there's evidence of liver damage even at that dose. I tell patients to try to limit it to less than 2.5g a day if they can

>never heard of cirrhosis of the liver or alcoholics who drank themselves to death.

past your bedtime innit m8

>OC's opana and herron

I mean abusing it, idiot damaging your liver, brain, and stomach. If you need a source to know thats true youre retarded.

>microwaving kittens
>giving innocent animals their junkie shit drugs
why are white people so fucked though

You get it.

People say me, an American, has freedom. Yet I can't use what drug I please, which is an inherent fucking right.

IKTFB. My cat had a terrible morphine habit.

Eat something with them if you're taking that many or you could end up puking them out.

Source: I did what you're doing and it didn't go very fucking well.

Protip: It's hard as hell to get these days, but Soma is best friends with Vicodin.

just popped 1 more, thats it for the night. ill be monitoring til the thread 404's

1. not by the dose he's using
2. taking glutathione (nutritional supplement) you can stop the toxicity

Just read ur statement there. You are high as a kite.
Hydros arent really in your face high, just sit back and relax. Before you know it youll be in a kick ass mood

My cat digs heroin but prefers pharmaceuticals seeing as he knows what's in them
Have you ever seen a dope sick cat? Just try and take away his junk

>Med fag

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>we usually don't like people to go over 3g

I'm not sure what pussy ass country you're from, but I live in America bitch. Everything super size here. More of everything. Fuck your cap.

You have no argument. Shut up fag.

k...

All you drunks that drink your beer all day wanna tell me I can't use opiates illicitly, yet you fags drink and drive, destroy your livers, and die more from alcohol than from opiates. Suck my cock.

Hilariously the "land of the free" has the highest per capita of people in prison in the world, and the reason most are in there are nonviolent drug offenses

yeah, now im feeling pretty good. listening to some music and getting some work done

>even outside their specialty
Sure, if they want to lose their license. They get audited to catch them pulling that shit. Every prescriber has a unique number...

Please tell me you're trolling, he said he took 6 which is 45mg you retard

Yeah... it's bullshit man. Meanwhile my girlfriend has a fucked up back with 3 bulging disk and I have ulcerative colitis – both conditions that desperately need the help of the poppy plant. But we can no longer get script due to the crackdown. Now you gotta have fucking cancer or be a burn victim to get access to opioids.

I'm an oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
The reason you can't smoke is because it can cause your socket gets dry and infected which is really really painful.

Usually if the procedure was clean and smooth i just prescribe paracetamol and that's it. If the pain is higher you can add some NSAID like ketoprofen.

Opiates and such are just in case the pain doesn't go away.

OP just keep your mouth clean and follow the instructions and you will be smoking in 7 days.

i was planning on smoking 1 blunt tomorrow because its friday, will i be good if i throw some wet cotton balls over it? if not ill wait

>45mg
>overkill

You're talking to a former addict. That's no overkill fag. When I first got addicted, I had a scrip for 15mg hydros. I popped several like candy. It doesn't last long, so about after an hour or two, I pop more with some soma muscle relaxers and xanax. I was floating on a cloud. Didn't die. Did exactly that several times

And my good doc went on to prescribe me OCs

Wait. 7 days without weed is a cakewalk compared to dry sockets.

yeah, just not from a blunt, or the doc said the scab will come out and my mouth will be fucked. i plan on making a gravity bong that i can use for tomorrow

mmm

get some edibles or tinctures, smoke is smoke bro

No, just wait the 7 days, you wouldn't believe the amount of people i have 4 days later in my office with a dry alveolitis because they didn't follow the post extraction indications.

Yeah, it really doesnt feel like that much of a high right now other than a good euphoria, what opiates do you recommend, I want to try some in the future.

No one is telling you you can't abuse your synthetic heron, so maybe get on that and chill out you noc.

If you're a newb 45mg is about as much as you want to take...watch out for empty stomach..nausea can be an issue.

I abuse Oxycodone and 30mg is a nice nod, Hydrocodone isn't as strong.

It has to do with the pressure created when you drag on the cigarette. OP is fucking retarded.

Enjoy your constipation

yes, I know this. I just implied people knew pressure was created when you inhale.

For real, these companies push these drugs on doctors and they start giving them to everyone and before you know it, we have an epidemic. Then what do they do? They take the safer drugs away trying to solve the problem, making addicts turn to heroin and other street drugs. Like who is the fucking genius that thinks it's smart to get millions addicted and then take the drugs away? It's fucking insane dude, and now it's hard for anyone like you said with real chronic pain to get help

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

and you're talking to a current addict (medically prescribed) tolerance develops quickly when someone takes opioids regularly. In my initial post I stated that it would only apply if he'd never taken them before. I'm studying pharmacology so don't try and act like you know everything about it because you obviously know almost ntohing about the inner mechanisms the drugs regulates.

it creates pressure and rips the scab off the clot

you realize euphoria is basically synonymous with being high right? Also depends if you took them with food because it takes longer to absorb on a full stomach

Actually that's not just it. Usually the smoke is around 60 to 70 celsius, which also impair the healing process. Cigarettes contain nicotine which is a vasoconstrictor too.

So no using a straw either then?

yeah you do have a point there, so I guess I have a moderate high. and yes I did take them on a full stomach so maybe im in for a ride if these all kick in at once. I read 30 minutes but I see how that could fluctuate.

no, they advised against that but i could see smoking being worse because of the chemicals too

This. When I get my Oxy script filled I always get stool softener too. It's really the only downside to abusing. I get 60 every two months...abuse the shit out of them until they're gone. I use them up in about a week/10 days....never had a tinge of withdrawal, never had a twinge of fiending...I guess my physiology and brain just aren't geared towards addiction...been abusing a long time off different physical issues, dental work etc. I can go months at time dry with 0 problems, then score and abuse and totally enjoy it.

that's a months supply never been constipated from them

>treating a prescription as an opportunity to get high
>having to get teeth pulled

You are going to overdose on heroin within 5 years.

No smoking
No drinking alcohol
No spitting, using straws
Regular hugiene
Soft foods
No grains, can get stuck in the socket
Cold food the first days
Warm food 72 hours after the procedure
No exercise
All of the above usually for 7 days. There are more precautions though.

these were fucked up from childhood, my teeth are in pretty good shape, and really the only reason i took these is because i had nothing to do for the rest of the day, and the doc said no smoking.

That's a pretty presumptuous statement bud, just cause everyone you know that enjoys painkillers is a degenerate poking every vein with a needle doesn't mean everyone else is as well, everything in moderation

>cotton balls
Get some fucking gauze, you savage.

Fuckin' nice, eh. Where's the morphine to go with it?

made me chuckle