Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?

Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?

>Lol so edgy criminals who have to do what we say cause they got bombs inside them cuz we're the big bad evil shady government lmao!

There's way better DC characters that deserve big budget movies over these guys

>they have bombs inside them

Wtf? I know nothing about this movie? Is that for real?

The concept is fine.

The problem is that this is the first time we are seeing any of these characters. thus you don't have that investment. DC is just flushing away what could be a cool thing in their fucked up way of trying to establish a shared movie universe.

stop posting the same shit over, and over again.

Seriously this fucking pasta again, why don't you pull that nigger cock out your ass OP. No one gives a fuck that you dont like capeshit you faggot, good for you asshole fucknut.

T R I B U T E
R
I
B
U
T
E

Will Smith turned me off right from the start. He always plays as either some jive talking, superficially charming dick head or a grim, personality devoid bore. Can't watch anything with him.

>The problem is that this is the first time we are seeing any of these characters. thus you don't have that investment.

I guess it's better if we never see these characters ever and don't give them a first appearance ever

damn marvel is really going all out to get people against this film.

i barely go to the theaters unless it's a truly worthwhile film and i never go to see capeshit.
but because you've made this thread once again i've decided i will go see it just for you.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK!

>Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?

No, I'm so bored of Shadowy Gubbamint task forces.

how much does disney pay you to spam these threads?

You've made this exact thread yesterday.

he's been making them everyday for the last few weeks same with those gordon ramsay 'za threads. im surprised the mods still wont delete them

Nobody knew about Guardians of the Galaxy and it was a hit.

Nothing like a go' 'za thread
Go back

every goddamn day

Stfu, the concept's fine but the real question is will it be good? Any insider wanna throw some info our way

None of the characters look interesting t b h Pham
Will smith looks out of place

yeah best film of the year

source: my dad works at nintendo

The novelty of the comics is that they're already existing villains. When the comic started out, people already knew Captain Boomerang and Deadshot, and others had appeared before. Early on there was even an arc where the Penguin had to join.

It's part of what made it interesting: established personalities that are really unlikely to work together, but they are forced to.

there are far worse concepts out there.

Like Batman and Superman fighting to the death.

jared leto had to take a three day breaking from filming when jared fogle was arrested, because anytime anything happens to a famous jared he assumes the article is about him, and he freaks out

really, he only believed the article was about him for like 10 minutes

but he had bowel problems as a result of the stress and thats what stopped filming

Must have fucked him up real bad, no wonder he suddenly started looking threatening.

See
The fact that you see Suicide Squad as a copy of GotG proves WB's failure of the concept. The GotG are a straightforward team of z-listers in space. The Suicide squad are a bunch of c-list villains who do not mesh but are forced to since the government makes them. It's a much more unique idea that isn't totally appreciated.