Have any of you just given up on trying to get a western woman? They are so fucking spoiled and entitled...

Have any of you just given up on trying to get a western woman? They are so fucking spoiled and entitled, and their bitchiness is unparalleled. I've been thinking and saving alot, and I've decided that western women aren't worth my time, I need a girl with strong values that cant be found in these lands. I need a girl from SE Asia or somewhere in that general area where the women are treated like shit and have less rights than a male child. Once I take her into my home and treat her like a human she'll become my obedient little fuck toy. I'll teach her english and pay for whatever she wants. Sup Forums I will effectively create my own perfect asian waifu.
What the fuck have you faggots done lately

You will never achieve any of that

More than you

stay mad cucks go back to trying to fuck your western sloppy seconds.

hahah what the fuck kind of virgin copypasta bullshit is this OP
post a photo of yourself so I can have a mild chuckle

>he thinks asian girls aren't bitchy

yea, and the katana is the ultimate sword of all time, ever.

I've been told by multiple women that I am quite dashing. Suck my balls you fat troll

It is only a fraction of what american women can dish out

>What the fuck have you faggots done lately
Trying to learn a Linux distribution at this very moment. Got exam 1 results back today in one of my college classes. Texting back and forth with my 1yr+ girlfriend about how I apparently can't use this Linux machine to hack my own wifi yet. She texted back that she has faith in me. Right now I'm trying to see if I can monitor this very chat message through the Linux machine because I'm trying to see for myself if airodump will capture traffic on a WPA2 wifi connection. Earlier tonight I was practicing pistol slide lock reloads on the move. It's fun. I love it. My life isn't great but I like it.

What the fuck have you done lately faggot

I MADE FRIED EGGS SO FUCK YOUR THREAD

>QUITE DASHING
tips fedora
milady

I have a Korean girlfriend of 4 years. She reluctantly has sex with me about 3-4 times a month; goes fucking insane when she's on her period; makes me wear condoms despite being on the pill and goes cold and hostile for days at a time if something even slightly upsets her.
She's sweet the majority of the time but when she's in a mood I don't want anything to do with her. And my balls feel like they're going to fucking explode, fuck.

Nah, I just got a western chick who cooks, cleans, gets shit done, and puts out on the regular including rimming, head, and anal, and genuinely likes it. Also she has self esteem and is an attractive American who already speaks my language. But yeah your plan sounds great too. #cuck

yes. from now on it's gonna be kikes only.

S korean girls are pretty much western women you dumb fuck.

Yup.

oh faggot. you can't handle an american cunt so you gonna go full ivanka? retard.

You'll never find her user. She'll pretend to be all those things to get you to put a ring on her finger, then she'll get fat and bitchy and become a feminist that will cuck you and divorce you.

Kek

Just had our 8th anniversary. Man up and get a real woman.

she's probably fat and ugly already then. Have fun slamming miss piggy while I get myself a 10/10