Rate/Roast me Sup Forumsros

Rate/Roast me Sup Forumsros

brown eyes; gas yourself

Tommy Wiseau's bastard child

Are you 15 ?
MODS

Sorry, lighting is shit and the phone was across the room.

No I am not.

Don't listen to these guys on whas alpha- Infants are pretty alpha according to their theories.

When you do get a girl, after you never dress like that again, lay her on the bed- watch her roll around in the nude, survey the land God gave you to conquer- Go to town on her, make the L word to her, not to each other like two fags- be a man and make love to her, devour her- and when you both can't take it anymore, fuck her brains out-

Don't worry little buddy, you won't be a faggy virgin forever-

why neo nazis aways look like that awkward guy who can't talk, or even get close to a girl?

keep up the good work user

The best part about that is that I can't get close to a girl emotionally.

I am a homosexual NatSoc

>721923767
That's like, a Jewish NatSoc. WTF

You look like you smell like butt sex and wet dog.

lol

well then, I'm sure you won't be able to get a guy either.

Hey, Ernst Rohm of the S.A. was homosexual.
Sure he was killed for it but still.

Cute but mentally fucked up. What a waste. Guess the closest you will ever get to a girl is the thing we're having here and for your misfortune I'm black.

well, if it isn't some other user pretending to be OP, I hope he will eventually see the irony, or even better, the pic is ironic and we sre just stupid

Are you one of those sign flippers?

The best in the business.

you look like you could be good trap material

A job meant for black and Hispanic youth.

>40kek.png

schoolshooter/10

trips have spoken, if you're gay like you're saying, put on some panties and post some pics

Op in his natural habitat

Needs more hakenkreuz and you got it.

what even is this?

I don't have panties but I have these.

This fag can't even be a nazi right with that fucking imperial German flag. Go breath in mustard gas you Hitler cuckold

... Is it the imperial flag you're saying I can't be a Nazi right for? Not the whole homosexual thing or the most recent image.

MY FUCKING GOD

I was just kinda joking, I didn't know I was right.

you're pretty though, if it wasn't for this stupid nazi bullshit, I would most definitely fuck you.

This is why nobody takes the alt-right seriously.

Haha, yeah that's true. We got Milo, and then me. Some of us are cool though, like The Golden One.

as Trump would say...

WRONG

nobody takes the alt-right seriously because you guys are just a bunch of racist relics, clinging to hate and irrational fear.

Double dubs

Milo is Alt-Lite at most.

If you are going to accuse us of racism then tell us what is so racist about our beliefs!

I know you edgelords have giant "punish me, daddy" fantasies and whatnot, but seriously, which camp do you think Uncle Hitler would have sent your gay ass to?

Milo is just a lame troll, that piece of shit don't believe in nothing

lol

Extremely wishful thinking.

if you attribute any negative trait of any given person to their race, as you guys do, that's racism.

simple as that

You look exactly like the kinda guy who looks around before saying something racists. Need to make sure your ass wont get kicked. Which from how the pic looks like it happens a lot.

One of the most natural processes there is.

That is what I try to tell people.

What's it like being so fucked in the head that you voluntarily join a group whose biggest achievement was the efficient systematic extermination of people like you? How does it feel to be a member of an organization whose stated goal is your death, and whose other members find your lifestyle so revolting that they earnestly advocate murdering you?

Racism is believing that one race is superior to another race. Criticizing common behavoirs from from a race is not racism. We make no judgements about who is better. Many Alt-Righters understand the issues with whites, also.

Nothing to roast. You are a God made manifest.

Nice penis faggot

you/he looks like he would cry in 5 seconds if someone confronted you/him.

People have been brainwashed, particularly since WWII, to believe that we are all equal. It's why Europe is filled to the brim with enemies and citizens actively conspire against their own people.

believing one race is superior is also racist, but...

I did not say that criticizing behaviours is racist, I said that attributing bad behaviour to the race of any given person, is.

saying someone is bad because they are black, is racist.

but saying a black person is bad, without attributing it to race, is not.

WTF? .......so let me get this straight

>Gay Fem NatSoc

.....I don't even know what to say. I'm speechless.

You have constructed a strawman around your view of the Alt-Right. Most peolple in the Alt-Right do not say the views you have tried to show through your strawman.

I uhh... uh
I'm confused as fuck

Most people are.

I'm not part of the alt-right, user.

Where's the timestamp bitch

how did nobody rate this a....

nein/10

love your kitty socks. got more?

you must live in an ~alternative~ reality then.

the only thing I see in the alt right is people saiyng black people are bad just because they are black, jewish people are moneygrabbers just because they are jewish, muslims are violent just because they are muslims.

never seen an alt-right person act any different.

you always attribute bad behaviour to the group the person belongs, like it's a specific trait of the group, it being black people, muslims, jews, latinos, etc.

Coming right up.

Because they are that awkward guy who can't talk, or even get close to a girl

rhetorical question, user...

I wouldn't doibt some of thaf is trollong, but at least the intellectuals in the Alt-Right do not act like that. If people are acting ignorantly racist they are not true Alt-Righters, we call those people 1488ers. The Alt-Right is more about believing the human race woulf suffer less if races had distinct nations, and not multiculturalism.

Are you on the autism spectrum OP?

holy shit lol
epic, just epic.

Wut......... WUT

No.

Do you have a Kik or Twitter, so we can continue this conversation tommorrow? I need to sleep.

Sharpie in the pooper faggot.

And we have a Winrar

Get a haircut, hippy

I don't own any sharpies. But I got something better than a sharpie.

Big ass dragon dildo?

Then post it you piece of shit.

like you roasted the jews?

Gets beat up by half a nigger/10

No.

But I'm gonna get one soon.

a gay nazi? It's good to have goals, I guess. Even if they take you absolutely nowhere in life.

Plz go out dressed as you are and buy a pack sharpies then proceed to shove them up your ass and the till.

You live somewhere in the middle of US no? Why do you have a Norwegian flag

>alt-right
>intellectuals

pick one

the alt-right believie the human race would suffer less if races had distinct nations, and not multiculturalism, because you guys think your race (white, and don't try t deny the alt-right is predominantly white) is inherently superior to any other race.

you want a segregated world because you think other races are a nuisance (I'm being generous here, I know you guys think every non white is just subhuman), you believe only white people are virtuous, and any other races you believe are inherently bad, would just halt what you think is progress.

you guys ignore all the history of the world, base your views in half truths (like, "white men invented/discovered almost everything", which isn't a lie, but you ignore context, that's why it is a half truth).

you need to learn that just because someone has a differen sking color, different facial traits, and was born in another place and another context, this doesn't make them inferior to you.

Norwegian ancestry.
Here.

I don't, I don't really like these things, it removes us from reality pretending to be an expansion of the world.

I rate you 1 punch you degenerate pathetic fuck.

Lovely~ I wish you were my pet (=^x^=)~

these ass pimples, you should spend less time sitting down in front of your computer, go out for a walk, talk to people, this may help you get over this nazi bullshit.

They're nazis. Just come out and say it you fucking cuck.

Do you want the gas?
Because you will get the gas.

That's from shaving with a cheap razor.

show more butt please, so cute.

these are the kind of pimples you get even if you don't shave.

these are the pimples you get if you sit down for a long time regularly.

Now carve daddies little slut on your chest.

I may be a degenerate homosexual.

But that is too much degeneracy for me.

What a bitch.

I would honestly like to see OP answer this seriously.

what this user said

fuck off nigger lover

You say that but you're a degenerate, and I look and act like an ideal German citizen. So...