Your least-favorite rapper and most favorite producer just recorded an EP together. What are the results?

Your least-favorite rapper and most favorite producer just recorded an EP together. What are the results?

>most favorite

run the jew

>earl sweatshirt
>tobacco

Would not listen.

Do you not like Mike, or just El-P as a rapper?

This is such a weird least favorite + favorite combo I don't even know what to think.

I'm not in high school anymore so I don't really give a shit

>Iggy Azalea
>Steve Albini
interesting for sure

>Hopsin
>Madlib
wew lad, one of the things i have always hated the most on Hopsin projets is his beats and hooks so if Madlib slaps him around a bit and refuses him to do his own hooks this might be alright

>DOOM x Khaled.
Gotta destroy my old DOOM records.

My morbid curiosity demands that to exist now.

Nicki Minaj x Flying Lotus

Sounds pretty wicked tbf

maklemore and rick rock

Would listen

>DJ Kahled×Autechre
Kahled talking about his restaurant over whacked out beats. I don't know how to feel about this.

j cole and brian eno

>hopsin
>odd nosdam

hahhhaahaha

>Kendrick Lamar
>Tonedeff
Maybe he won't fuck it up

>Kanye West
>Arca

lmao would probbly sound like complete shit

21 Savage
Flatlander

Might actually sound interesting

If hopsin got good production, didn't do his own hooks and lowered the amount of shitty lines he says he might actually release a good album.

There is no way you actually dislike kendrick more than someone like Hopsin. Please stop being a contrarian retard.

XXXTentacion
Autechre

it'd probably be slightly interested

this would be a fucking comedy masterpiece.

24 bucks says Kanye probably finds this thread googling himself, decides to use a leftover arca beat for his next album and gets tons of praise

isn't this just Yeezus

this has already happened

Raekwon
Kanye

so... Gorgeous. Also I don't have a real problem with Raekwon I just don't like his style.