So i lived in your shitty country for a year and banged all your...frankly, ugly women...

So i lived in your shitty country for a year and banged all your...frankly, ugly women. Who wants to see some naked maori pussy of one I was bangin?

Go on

This thing.

Was pussy loose?

meh i'd hit it

Fuck yeah. Like the longest pussy Ive ever fucked.

Pic related

Bet she took it up the pooper

Requests on her?

Disgusting. Bet she lets everyone cum in there too

Tits

Spread pussy.

In the few months I was fucking her, no. I didn't push the issue becuse her asshole wasnt pretty.

Probably, and rightly so.

Granted

With those shoulders, bring her to America and be her agent. Make a fortune when she's a professional line backer.

Fucking kek

Was she a screamer?

She's kinda muscley...

No. And it was boring boring sex.

No ass action.
Never licked her pussy.
Probably like one bj in all the months...

Pretty much straight sex every time we met.

The weird thing about NZ is we got some of the worst pacificia genes and without a doubt the worst gene from europe (the english) but when you mix them together you get some pretty hot people. I guess there wasn't any overlap between the various fucked up bits.

Anal's overrated. Shame about the lack of oral for you both though.

I lived there for a year and I rarely saw any super hot women. I banged a lot of ugly girls... I mean my standards are not THAT high to begin with but I was banging some serious swamp creatures over there. Christchurch is appaling for women anyway with all the dudes around from the rebuild...and whatevers there is slim pickings. A mate of mine who just came home was saying it to me the other day too so its not just me. You got some REALLY ugly bitches.

I lived there 24 years and only banged a few. They are few and far between. I'm more into quirks of personality and that kind of faff though so there were some that were way hotter for those reason than the hot ones were for their bodies.
The level of the game in the states is just way higher.