Kemono

kemono

i don't want to live anymore

Jews did 9-11

Komodo

wrong thread nigga

domino

Nice Feet

I think I remember someone saying they are venomous in some way?

>due to previous masturbation habits I don't really have too much feeling in my dick
Ah, death grip syndrome. You need to work on your sensitivity, and work on cumming faster, cumming more quickly with a lighter grip and slower pace. I hate when I've had to suck off guys with death grip syndrome, they don't cum to anything.
As for frot, you just need a nice hand gripping both dicks together while the top thrusts. It's easier for the bottom to hold the dicks.

They do have venomous spit, yes.
That's why I have Azumarill around.

They have glands in their heads that biologists suspect produces venom. Jury is still out though

that's a male

hope you're feeling better now
was it from a cold or?

OP posted this in both gfur and sfur.

source?

>OP
they're all anonymous, so you never know

A visual novel called Morenatsu. I've read Tatsuki's and Kouya's routes.

Just drown out the tits with cocks

i feel like i make everyone hate me

Yeah no shit

>You can't just go off anti-depressants when you've been on them for years and need them.
just as with any addiction, one of the ways to break it is cold turkey

if you're the shitty OP, yes

I want a friend with benefits and if he was my roommate that would be awesome too

no, i didn't OP this thread
i'm just a depressed wreck and i think people don't like even seeing my name in threads

well it wasn't really a death grip, I used to shove myself against things. I took me so long to even be able to cum with my hand in general.
Also, good to know, I will have to try it again with my boyfriend when I can.
I knew it was something
Does azumarill have high defense? I think you want that against a dragon so you don't have issues.
ahhh ok, I had someone tell me they had venom in their claws and I didn't think that was correct.
That's the thing I don't know what it's from, the last 2 times I thought it was my diet but this time it happened after I put in my butt plug.

maybe it was from cleaning everything out?
I've got stomach aches from that before

Welcome to being user

Gays

>I used to shove myself against things
Huh. What do you mean?

i'm only an user because i turned my NS off

hot

sfur or gfur?

>ahhh ok, I had someone tell me they had venom in their claws and I didn't think that was correct.
There have been shitloads of theories, including bacteria

Bacteria has been debunked. It's either venom, or just sheer force of brutality from their attacks.

both most likely feel disgust when they see my name in a thread, but i post in gfur