How long are these things allowed to circle your neighborhood before you're legally allowed to shoot them down?

How long are these things allowed to circle your neighborhood before you're legally allowed to shoot them down?

Just shine a laser at them. They will go away.

Forever

You don't own the skies, even directly above your house.

And if our shine a Lazer, they will find you and you will immediately go to jail.

Not "immediately" if I barricade my home.

Do it post results

Are you a nigger on the run? Just turn yourself in, criminal.

I like the cut of your jib user.

No. It is just very annoying. I don't even think they're looking for anyone. Just bored.

Dont do this, they can see exactly where the light is coming from and your faggot ass will be arrested.

how is it annoying you? is it in your windows if yes, then i can see that. But if it's just flying above, there's nothing you can do about it. besides even if you decide to fire, you'll get in deep shit for that too

It goes WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP WHUP

Okay so... what is that thing?

There's nothing legal you can do to stop it. Check the news or twitter to see if they're actually looking something?

this is the america we live in

cucks are too scared to even take control of their states

enjoy having your wives blacked by helicopters you manlets

That's called a helicopter you fucking nigger

Fucking shoot that dragon down, pussy!

Shoot at it with a potato gun.

i love you user

jam the wireless signal, let it drop in your property, commandeer it, profit!

maybe u try get some glowstick and confuse engine then will land in you back yard for posterity. look out for power wire!

this
commandeer it for the space program
it is a gift from kek

yeah but can you autonomously make one where it will auto point and leave it in an alley? Would it even be worth it? What does laser even really do to a pilot?

so i can fly 1 meter above your house?

>Buy drone
>kamikaze said drone directly into the liftyspinny
>Fireworks, profit

you can technically hover an infinitesimal distance above the ground and anyone other than the us air marshal has jurisdiction over you

you can use this as a legal defense in court and because its impossible to prove youre not hovering at such a distance youre guaranteed to be innocent

i would know im a lawyer

>FAA has record of your drone that can fly that high
>go straight to Big Bob's jail cell

then throw a baseball maybe

I think it's a few hundred feet

Nigger you might as well invest in a MLB contract career for 15 million if you can throw that far and accurate.

Any drone can fly that high you dildo. If that helicopter was five miles high OP would not hear it.

They are probably looking for an escaped groid.

Support the cops or else you will be culturally enriched and diversified by the niggers.