I don't get it. Is he supposed to be a douchebag?

I don't get it. Is he supposed to be a douchebag?

He literally did NOTHING wrong.

that other couple was annoying as fuck

Maybe not a douchebag, but just an ugly Chad. If he was a douchebag he would have tried harder to bang that chick in the first episode and not help her study. He was a pretty decent Chad, still looks like a frog tho.

hes just the 80s tough

Not really, his friends are and he sort of goes with them out of jealousy but eventually he redeems himself. Integrity move replacing Jonathan's camera in the end.

its about science geeks so anyone normal is gonna be shit on a little bit

He's not a douchebag at all. In fact he may have been the best character.

>hate Chad because he actually gets laid
>Chad actually isn't that bad of a guy
>still hate Chad because it's easier than addressing your own shortcomings

She could cut diamonds with that chin

he has a redemption arc

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

i was talking with my brother the other day about this

He is not a douchebag, that is why he is annoying, do you remember the bad psycho guy from goonies?he was the ultimate Jock ever, but Steve is really in the middle of that spectrum, so he is just annoying

I liked Chad. He was a decent man.

Was the bat twirl while fighting an inter dimensional deadly monster necessary? Really The Duffer Brothers?

His friends are the douches, he is just a regular horny teenager who realizing his friends are pieces of shit and redeems himself.

Also I wouldn't say he's a chad otherwise he wouldn't have gotten so easily beat up by Johnathan.

All I can hope for is they don't pull more love triangle shit in the second season.

Steve's a decent kid. That freckled fuck is bad news though. And those two women too.

He looks fucking stupid too.

He looks like fucking Sean Penn desu

Especially that ginger chick

I think it's a guarantee that Nancy and Jonathan are going to hook up next season desu.

He distracts Nancy from her schoolwork, that's the douchebaginess. She was a nerd girl (inb4 no nerd girls are hot; this is TV y'all) with perfect grades, who could end up going to a really good school and doing some good for society. He turned her into a sloot. For this, he's a chad douchebag.

Fuck. This site is infested with /r9k/. No, he's not a demon from hell bent on destroying all good, chaste women with his thundercock. He's a decent dude with his own flaws that ultimately cares about his girl. He still seduced her and made her into an ultimately uninteresting person who is defined by what dudes she wants to fuck, without any future consideration of marriage or commitment. That's what chads do.

So what happens if Jonathan because the James of Stranger Things?

was peer pressured, but honestly fine with it all things considered.

jonathan will get his, better than ms. pointy elbows

He was one of my favorites in the entire show, I'm not sure whether or not the writers wanted to make him out to be the villain and later redeem himself or to show all along that he was a good guy at heart and he was just hanging out with the group of friends, but he did literally nothing wrong, instead of beating Jonathan's ass he broke his camera instead which I found justified since he was taking creep shots of them banging, and on top of that he buys a replacement camera and lets Nancy give it to him and receives none of the credit.

He didn't pressure her into sex the first time and helped her study when he climbed into her room. Then he only hooked up with Nancy when she was the one that initiated it.

Actual Chad here fämälämäzoids

We real Chads are decent people who help others while improving ourselves.

He's Jean Ralphio.

Pretty cool dude tbf

I think they did a really good job with his transformation. He was the last character I was expecting to like by the end.

I just hate high school plots in general. And everyone extroverted with high self esteem is a douchebag.

>He didn't pressure her into sex the first time, then he only hooked up with Nancy when she was the one that initiated it.
of course he didn't, he's got the art of getting into a girl's pants down to a T.
You don't ever pressure a girl into sex, you simply push them to get themselves in a environment that will most likely result in sex out of the girl's own accord.

he manipulated a girl into thinking he cared about her so she would have sex with him
then acted like a douche with his retard friends

that shit was hilarious