In prison, dinner was always a big thing. We had a pasta course and then we had a meat or fish...

In prison, dinner was always a big thing. We had a pasta course and then we had a meat or fish. Paulie did the prep work.

He was doing a year for contempt, and he had this wonderful system for doing the garlic. He used a razor, and he used to slice it so thin that he used to liquefy in the pan with just a little oil.

It was a very good system.

All that would do is burn it.

Hello /r/food!

I want sum pasta now
gibs me dat

When you roast garlic in the husk, does that count as liquefying it? It turns into a spreadable paste, is that similar to this technique? I have no idea how you would be able to achieve that in pan though

lol is that le epic shinebox scene haha XD

Prison looked comfy as fuck

stop trying to make goodfellas reddit

you will never make goodfellas reddit

onions CANNOT liquefy no matter how thin you slice them, this scene is utter nonsense and contrary to the facts of reality

How do you want your steak?

it's garlic you son of a bitch

btw garlic is terrible i don't know why people put that shit in anything

Your mom can not liquefy and is udder nonsense

The line is a reference to how it disappears when you put it in an oiled pan due to being so thin and translucent as well as the flavor it imparts. You all are some dense mother fuckers.

t. pleb

Fried

who was tempt, and how did paulie con him?

I always interpreted the scene as something dumb Italians always say about their cooking.

Italians always have some dumb thing they insist makes their food great, but in reality it really does nothing.

Why was Goodfellas so perfect?

bump

Hi Holden Claufield.

who

>garlic is terrible

literally the GOAT seasoning. fuck off vlad

>imblying my italian heritage didnt lead me to creating the best pasta sauce on the planet

youd actually offer your boipussy to me after tasting it

>Calling it pasta sauce

It's gravy you fucking finook.

Indeed, it is !!! It's nothing like the source that comes in a tin-can.

Don't be stupid.

>mfw I read dumb shit on the internet
I'm making that face at you right now.

Onions don't liquefy.

t. white person (anglo.)

Enjoy your cooked chicken, m8.

Yes it does !! Remember!? Poulie slices 'em so fuckin "THIN" dummy !!!

protip: you can control the temperature you cook with.

disliking garlic is actually an indicator of homosexuality