Why the orcs speak english?

Why the orcs speak english?

i always wondered this too.

they speak both in the books

technically it would be called 'common' i think. Orcs themselves don't actually have racial language in the LotR universe, they just use bits an pieces from many other languages. At one point i believe Sauron tried to unite all the Orcs and get them to use Black speech (the language Sauron invented) but it never stuck. and common is the most used language generally so it kind of makes sense that they use it.

Cause theyre a reference to the american alt right movement

What exactly is a Urakhai anyway, always wondered this since they just get cut out of random sacs in the ground. have read they are fallen elves but never found any info past that

> Don't quote me on the elf thing

could the orcs have ever raided rivendale?

because it is all made-up bullshit

Why do you say this??

Star trek fag

You're fucking daft son.

What kind of music do you guys think various races listen to?

>Elves

Son?? omg rebort this faggot

lets talk about the hidden themes behind lotr. the, "ring" is a girls butthole, and frodo represents every girl has to deal with having a sexy little butthole that she wants fucked, but at the same time feels guilty over thinking shes a slut. hence the burden of the ring. sam represents every male counterpart wanting to lighten the load, we can all guess what that means. and smeagol represents the ghouls out there that think a womans sole purpose is getting fingered or fucked. thoughts?

why the niggers speak english?

Why does anyone in the books or movies speak English?

ahahahAhahAHAhahAHahahAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

in the books they were just a larger breed of orc and didnt come out of sacs in the ground

its ok i wouldn't expect someone with your level of intellect to understand.

wow these 12 year olds can be really hurtfull /:

ah, concept would've been neat if it had a backstory, why would they add something so weird then.

I like this thread

I'm listening.

stfu

i mean thats all i got really. i was hoping other anons could make more connections.

Fucking hickok45!

After pillaging and raiding farms for hundreds of years it becomes pretty useful.

No one in lord of the rings speaks english.
It was just dubbed so that us plebs could understand them

wannabe

They had to learn it to be accepted into Saruman the White supremacist's army club

"Saruman has crossed orcs with goblinmen his breeding an army, one that can cover great distance and move in sunlight"

All orcs came from fallen elves, urukhai are breeds between goblin and orc men of superior stature.

I just found this laugh more annoying than the story he laughed about. literally want to shoot the dude who wrote that laugh

Because it's the most popular language. Plus do you really want to listen to orcish for like 3 hours? It's a nasty language.

Welcome to Sup Forums, where we try to convince ourselves we are superior to "normies" and things such as 9gag and reddit

Seems like you are fitting in just right, dont let puberty hit too hard though

whats funny about the "story," story-writer here...thats literally what lotr is about.

Awesome, thanks for the info.

OK so tho but what are Mary and pippin then or gandalf. Wholly shit man you opened a whole world of possibilities. We could literally make something outa this

Not true. They were orcs breed with men and other creatures. Like a genetic splice