I don't get it Sup Forums

I don't get it Sup Forums

People are allowed to be assholes to me but the minute I'm an asshole back to them, they loose their shit and tell me I'm being mean and to stop it.

It's like they are allowed to but I'm not? I do't get people Sup Forums why are they allowed to do things and I can't? Hypocrites?

selfish bump

This is the case with most people to be honest

Special snowflake got her feelings hurt. Grow a pair of balls you fucking pussy

So I'm finding out

The other way around you dumbshit.
I'm fine, I'm annoyed that if someone says something to me I can't say something back. Seems like the first user got it but you didn't.

welcome to the human race, whoever you are, youre always right, and everyone else is wrong

You let people talk about you without respect and then lash out by saying something with a sharp tongue thats out of character.

Just lose your shit too, you re as worthy as them user dont let them walk over you

nah, I'm ok with being wrong. It's how someone makes it wrong is what matters.

I've been told I'm an easy target cause I'm always really nice to people. That's me, I try my best to be nice cause in this world that honestly is filled with shit, someone needs to be nice and try to make people smile ya know?

Yeah, and I actually mentioned that to someone earlier and they said "Just ignore it, that's how you make people stop bullying you. They will eventually stop"
Sure, but then they will find someone else and be a douche to them.
Then the same thing will happen over and over and nothing will ever get solved.

You should kill them OP. That's really teach 'm a lesson.

im more scared of prison tbh fam

> You Can Act Like A Man.jpeg

>Act like a man
>Get called sexist and a antifeminist and everyone hates you
hmmm

Hipocracy is a constant

I know that feel, man. They can go and torment me with dumb bullshit but when I do it, I'm a fucking entrail eating monster.

But, what I do is make them feel bad by becoming so nice that they realize that they are cruel pieces of shit and their hearts commit seppuku and jump off a bridge into the hard ground called guilt. Also possibly they may also kill themselves.

>mfw they do it

>they may kill themselves
Nah, most people aren't that fragile

It sounds like you're a giant pussy

STFU, NICK. QUIT BITCHING.

how am I giant pussy user? I'm saying I'm hitting them back with bantz see squidward there. That's the point. That makes literal 0 sense when I'm talking about the complete opposite

Hey, faggot, no one said you could be such a fucking pussy so quit it, yeah? Just because you're insecure doesn't mean you get to judge people as you feel they are more secure than you.

No, no - you're the asshole, they ask themselves this question too.

Fuck up, newfag.

True, but the heart seppuku normally happens, killing themselves is just the optional cherry on top.

As someone who is constantly an asshole to everyone in pretty much every sense, a lot of it's in the delivery and consistency.

If you're generally a nice person and then suddenly decide to be an asshole on occasion, people are going to take it incredibly personally, whereas if you're constantly sarcastically deriding everyone people are generally cool with it, because that's "just you."

Additionally, if it's delivered in an offhand/funny way in a brief in/out, or situationally, it's considered sort of transitory and will generally get a good laugh or a shocked reaction, whereas if you have a lot of buildup/take a lot of effort to come up with things/linger and stare for a a reaction people will take it personal.

Just my two cents.

fuck u

You're so okay with being wrong you don't realise just how wrong you are. Fuck up.

You're an easy target because people see you they same way you see yourself. Don't be such a pussy and people will you're not a pussy, you are you and they'll actually think about what to say to you rather than just responding to a pussy.

Just ignore it and it will all go away. No one said what it all was and hey, I thought you were the exception to being always right.

I can be nice too - but it would be nicer for your sake, from my point of view, to let your misery end.

So do it. Be the 'nice person' you are and let some one else live.

golden rule is to treat others as you want others to treat you, but also respect is earned not given so don't be a pussy and act like a man and hold your chin up and be an ass back.

found the retard.

Takes a donkey to know a donkey.

No, fuck me.

Fuck off retard, any one with sense is going to see what you're doing and do the same - nothing. If you are so keen to push them up against their knife, what will you do when they lock you out of the shed?

They can talk shit but cant take shit

yes because no human knows what a donkey is....

Eventually you'll be an adult and that shit won't matter.

Then what is a donkey?

The meaning of life

idk but by your logic i must be be an elitist because I honestly cannot describe a donkey further beyond its physical appearance.

There's nothing that stops that from not working with the idea of what a retard is - so I guess we're in good company.

No one ever enters the shed, if they do then no one leaves

By your logic you are an elitist, I just think you're a faggot. I don't think you can describe a donkey because you're not a donkey, I think you're too retarded to see I'm calling you a retard and so to cover it up you've made this mockery of yourself as an elitist so you can dissuade 'my' point.

So, tell me, retard, if I am a retard - how would you know?

Their shed is where they keep the heart. The heart you are letting die. So why would they not just go, 'oh, this type of faggot again' and close the door to you? You are killing them with kindness? Isn't that the problem? That no one cares for your kindness?

I can point at things too, which part of the picture specifically is a donkey?

yes

Rhombus.

They're 'haves', you're a 'have-not'.

That's the long and short of it user.

Learn how to shut up and color if you want some power of your own some day.

There's your problem, realise everything you do has an inverse action and that its pointless trying to track every ones interpretation of you alone. Just decide for yourself why you give a shit about people talking shit and then do whatever the fuck you want with your reason because honestly - I've gotten what I set out to get.

Simple is beautiful for a reason.

1. I said by your logic so no it isnt by mine considering I didnt use the meaningless analogy that is was easily disproved.

2. I obviously made sense of what you were trying to imply but it was a bad analogy considering, you know, a human could easily identify a donkey. You are a retard because you use the word "pussy" and "faggot" to insult somebody where it held no sensical meaning.

You got that bitch in you.

*is/was

love it

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MAH SWAMP?!?!?!?!?!!!

On a scale of 1 to 100, how much of a whiny little bitch do you think you sound like OP?

Wrong! Higher. Much, much higher

I was calling you a retard for throwing the word around, retard. You tried to make yourself feel elitist so when it came time to reconfirm your judgement, that I am the retard and not you, you were more sure of yourself. Quit skipping the point. Also... you said? YOU SAID? HE SAID! HOLY SHIT! NO ONE IS ALWAYS RIGHT BUT THIS GUY!

Also, a human can only tell you what he knows. (Not that what he know is wrong, quit being such a faggot) More that you can only recognise for sure what you see of yourself in others.

Meh, I could be more cruel than them if I wanted it enough. I just choose not to, so I don't break their skeltals with my inner demons.

What point asshole? All you said was takes a donkey to know a donkey lol. I just told you that I understood that you were trying to call me a dumbass in the previous response.

Your soul creates and your mind projects. Don't be so hasty to spit on their frame or you will teach that this is all you are good for.

You're just as much an ass as I.

I bet you don't even know the origin of newfag you fucktard

that's one thought

yeah basically to a point. I'm normally always nice, but then as the user 2 up from you basically said "it's just you" type deal, I can see that, but then when I am "mean" or "an asshole" people see it as fucked up. Which is why I tell people not to push me to hard. I mean everyone does have their limits right? But then you the same shit to someone else and they are like "No! You can't do that to me! What? I did it to you? So what! I didn't say you could!" which makes no sense

Yeah that's what I have so many times and when I do I'm still seen as the guy with the target on my back and I don't know why

25 user.

Just trying to understand how most people think

this makes literally 0 sense user.

someBODY ONCE TOLD ME THIS THREAD IS GONNA ROLL ME

>this is now a shrek bread

Ok I will agree I am an asshole but asshole doesnt mean retard though.

Sounds like you're whiny punk-ass underageb&.

Grow some balls and stop being dependent on how other people think of you. Or kill yourself. That'll show 'em.

Don't know. Don't care. It was a tool and so I used it, who gives a shit? A newfag would for sure.

You have to be careful with extending past your limits, especially if it's to adjust yourself within theirs. You can become the asshole faster than you realise. It's the imposing of impositions that does it for me - but whatever, who cares? Right?

You're not following the golden rule, you're restricting yourself in its name and calling for the karma police.

Age doesn't mean shit, children get older too.

He gotcha.

25 and you're still acting like a child.

This.
Try growing up, op. It'll help.

/thread

Dude, are you listening to what I'm saying? I'm not saying ANY of that at all.

I'm saying, I'm trying to understand why people think it's ok to act 1 way then turn around and be a hypocrite..

A lot of times, sure I let t roll off if it's mostly playful banter, I'm talking about serious insults you gotta go "hey man that's too far" cause there are things everyone hates.

You're literally missing the point like the first user I responded to in this

The world is filled with double standards and shit that isn't fair. You just have to deal with it.

If you're being bullied at 25, then you're probably doing something to deserve it. For example, still acting like a child. As you are.

You just asked me to do something, made no sign that you were doing it yourself and then bitched about others being hypocritical.

There's nothing that you can do about faggots, you just have to play along with them. Sure, there games can be horrible but fuck 'em. Don't wait for them to ruin their boat by goading them into the shore, let them see the beach without you and feel truly lost at sea. If they're inflicting upon you, don't be the you that they can inflict upon. Is what has happened not what you wanted? Would you not be here as you are you and are here today? Can you say that you were (not not giving them a reason) not playing a part in their part as they fuck with your internal self? Don't show them the door if you don't want them in your house.

The point is relative, it seems.

How am I currently in this thread user, acting like a child when all I'm doing is asking a question?

The thing I have 100% never understood is why people hate being asked questions.

Most of the times I'm just talking about my hobbies with my friends and they find random bullshit to say to me or people I don't even know say shit to me which honestly makes no sense.

i have ignored them, but they keep going on sometimes until I have to ask them 1 on 1 what do. Then they say "oh XD I'm just joking!"

But then you have a group of friends who will follow that guy and then herd mentality sets in. You should see where this is going.

Have you ever considered pic related? It'll solve all of your problems no matter how insignificant!

I don't think that is them being annoyed, I think you just need to learn that there are other yous to. I don't know, I'm just as backwards. But see yourself for what you are so you don't have to ask these questions - people want to answer you, that's why they talk to you, but people don't want to examine themselves too and that is also why they talk to you. Don't get caught in the crossfire.

thanks troll. This is your coin, I'm passing over your bridge now

im trying to understand what you just said cause that was really confusing.

Good point

sounds like a liberal they attack u and when u respond they play victom

People are always going to be weird, that's why you are you. To normalise it for yourself. There's nothing you can do about group mentality - the fact that we are talking is one step into that whole process. Don't be sad that you are on the side you are on, be glad that you can see the sides and not need to be on either. For whatever that's worth, at least it's worth something to you, or it isn't - in which case it isn't.

It can be hard to get out of a rut but only when you're stuck in it, give it time, brother, reflect on what you want and let the process unroll itself.

Because you're complaining about people being mean to you and you can't be mean back. That's childish. It's clear you take things extremely personal. An offhand comment to you is apparently an insult of the nth degree. That's childish.

So you're either doing/saying something that prompts actual insults or you're an over sensitive manchild that needs to grow the fuck up.

Dude you're fucking 25 years old. I would think you would be old enough to not give a fuck as to what other people say. Is this a problem to you irl or on the internet?

Alright, so you don't want help. Fine.

Think of it not like that, for if I was smart it would be smart to see me as such and stupid otherwise. No, ignore me and take my point. You are just what they are to you - to me, except as me - I have come to know you differently, as I know what I know you are.

Don't let them put you on you, let you be an extension of what you are. Don't worry about being an adult, you'll only know if you aren't or you are when you become what you become, donkey or not. If a few donkeys make a few irritating noises than let them be donkeys, they may be aware of what they are doing. If they mean to push you away, be 'nice' and allow yourself to be pushed.

yeah, that's what I feel too user

yeah basically.

So in other words, I should let it happen and let people do as they please and people cont to do this shit over and over and never actually looked at from a different perspective. Good idea user! I should let people be assholes and be childish when someone says what they said back to them

The whole "if someone said that to you, how would you feel?"
thing as a kid. Even as an adult, it still matters. If you're out every day, even as an adult, being made fun of, everytime someone said something to you, wouldn't you eventually get sick of it? Yes. you wouldn't kill yourself over it, you'd blow up and tell them to fuck off

holy fuck, I understood that, but I had to read it slowly.

Internet and IRL

I don't know, y're'lright but don't get so hung up. I know that doesn't help but it's not meant to, you're meant to have your own reason for that. Use them as a lesson, see how they act and understand what it is to act so that you don't act like them so when it comes time to meet another version of you that isn't yourself they will appreciate the time and care you have taken in looking after this you that you both now share for understanding each other. Don't let others bother you, instead, forgive them for bothering you or else you will only continue to hold the circle together.

Peace, I'm out. I can't help myself, I think you're a faggot but we're all faggots here so fuck up, newfag (and you). Hope you find something worth finding. Peace.

OP I'll answer your question.

People are allowed to be assholes to you because you allow them to be assholes to you. It's as simple as that. If you lost your shit, told them that they're mean and to stop it, then you wouldn't worry about the hypocrisy.

The "assholes" don't allow you to be assholes to them. They retaliate by losing their shit, telling you that you're mean and to stop it.

>TL;DR you allow assholes to be mean to you, but assholes don't allow you to be mean to them. Toughen up, yell REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to let those bullies know that you are a fierce predator.

Be more aggressive like pic related

You say that like you're capable of keeping people from being assholes. You're not. People WILL be assholes from time to time. But here's the kicker. As an adult you can choose not to associate with anyone you don't want to. You're not forces to deal with their bullshit. That's part of growing up. Expecting everyone to like you and want to be nice to you is childish. That's what I'm getting at. If they get pissy tell them you don't appreciate the attitude they're giving you. If they're still assholes then fuck them. Move on. Stop being overly sensitive.

IRL: tell them to fuck off.
Internet: tell them to fuck off.

Problem's fixed. Although if you don't look like a tough person, try going to the gym. You can bully people on their appearance if they attack you. That really should help

Liking me is not a big deal, I don't care. But when someone is being a dick for the sake of a reaction, that's what I don't get here

Oh and I have, this kid I know tries to push me a bit, he's 15, and the minute I say "How's being almost 200 pounds at 15 doin ya?" he shuts up.

He's in a discord I'm in with literally 99% of other adults.

Bah! I can't help it, you've got me all worried. Be careful though, 15 years is a enough time to learn the 'wrong idea' about what pushing means to others. Some things should be natural, as your response was too, but nature has earned its right to be cruel; don't let it cultivate you past your limits.

I don't know. I want to do something for you and so I yell at you. But I know that doesn't help, but you need your own reason to be you, so all I can do is yell, right? What type of response does that give you? That's my problem too, it's not that they're being hostile, it's that you can't function in good conscience as a hostile person and instead become hostile towards the idea, the idea that's tearing you up. II don't know, I ramble but that doesn't help - or I haven't enough. But here I am, trying to help us both but probably getting it as wrong as ever. Atleast I can reflect upon it later, maybe without the shame. Oschwell.

I really do mean it though, you are alright. And so are they. I think that's what it means to be an adult, it's not 'the world is shit, so fuck it' but rather 'the world is an extension of what is inside it, what is my part?'

there seems to be a few people here who get the initial point, who get what I'm talking about. While some others aren't grasping what I'm saying likely have left my thread already.

24 people were in this thread. Feels like the world is a video game you have 1 chance at. If you fuck it up well ya know...

But honestly, in this world, if you're not an asshole you don't get far, and a lot of times seeing people act the way they do, I sit here and ask why tho? ya know...

Because they assume they can get away with being assholes without repercussions. Those who call you "mean" for reciprocating their behavior cling onto that assumption as part of their worldview.

Your friends see you as a target. They dislike when the target fires back. The friends who don't get butthurt are your real ones. Enjoy that thought.

I know why they do it, because they are them and have their own reasons. Reasons they themselves do and don't know, are and aren't fully aware of.. whatever. What I don't know is why I do this. I can tell you why and you can draw similarities between us but maybe that's there problem too, that they want to and can't relate to you, that they feel as alone as you they just have learnt to reject a little earlier than you did. Maybe, I don't know. It doesn't help to think like that because that's more or less the same thing. It'd be nice if I could just say 'that's nice' and 'that's not' without having to feel it, or to just know it. To just know... but you see, that's what every thing is there for. If you stop looking forward you only lose sight of what's in front of you, if you look forward - how do you look backward? If you look both ways than how do you see? There's always a fault, always a flaw, the folly of man is that he makes this folly his own. I don't know, but maybe I'm right - I wouldn't know it but maybe you, who aren't I, can.