Convince me not to emigrate to New Zealand

Convince me not to emigrate to New Zealand.

>inb4 you cannot even find one solid arguement

We dont like toothpastes

What did dad mean by this?

You're just splattered toothpaste yourself, though.

please come! i like dutch people

Your bicycle wont work on mountainous country

Fuck off pommie

There are no 8/10+ girls in our entire nation

>tfw Lorde will never be your gf

JDIMSA

Were objectively the worst five eyes cunt

Also fuck off, were full, we don't want more foreign neo-liberal globalist bourgeoisie in our cunt, we already have enough of them running amok in our cunt.

> Expensive Housing
> Expensive Food (Foreigners really underestimate this)
> Poor job market
> Isolation and Expensive flights to Europe
> Terrible Television/Media

You'll make far less money over in NZ, however NZ is probably one of the most relaxed places on earth.

I lived in a pretty shitty flat with like 10 others in Auckland, landlord was a angry chinese guy who charged way too much, but hell it was worth it, you could just walk out the door, down to the warf, do some bombs with the maori kids, pick up some bourbon and coke on your way back from the liquor store, some meat then just sit on the balcony with your flatmates fire up a bbq, watch the stars, listen to some music, simple stuff but stuff you wouldn't be able to do back in my autist country.

That sounds nice. Very comfy.

you'll break out in vaginas on landing

It was some of the best times of my life, highly recommend going there.

Get a visa, IRD-number and a bankcard, then you're set and you can stay for a year.

Love the country but I wouldn't emigrate there, my opportunities here are just too good to pass up on and this is home after all, I'll definitely go back one day though.

Even the Arctic circle is less remote than New Zealand. It's a totally irrelevant island floating in the middle of the Pacific.

Do it if you want to get away from civilisation.

Also, their internet is shit.

>Do it if you want to get away from civilisation.

Yes.

Overpriced weed

Mountainbikes are a thing

Only reason not to move to New Zealand I can think of would be that Netherlands is already based af

I did a four and 1/2 month trip hitchhiking around NZ but it got boring and shit after month 3. its excellent for a vacation, but not to live its why so many kiwis leave and people only ever immigrate there for a job in auckland which is actually the worst city I have ever been to its astounding how shit it is.

Earthquakes.

You can do these things here too lol

Everyone I met said Auckland was shit, I never really got why, lived there for 3 months and it was my favorite place, maybe I'm just degenerate. Always something interesting going on in the neighborhood.

I found Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown to be far more boring, Taupo and the west coast were awesome though imo.

it shows

kiwi kunts out

lol

You have to participate in the annual sheepfucking festival.

Now I want to be the angry Chinese guy who charges too much rent.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't know, sounds like a nice place but are there even any jobs?

stfu

No.

No.