Desperately need to pay phone bill please help

Desperately need to pay phone bill please help

Me too shit... Lol

Tits or get out

Pull out a titty

1) You're too young to be on Sup Forums. Leave.
2) You look like tumblr would be more to your liking
3) Get a job

trolls....
no job? and how old because some people should just leave this site...

Tits and i will pay phone bill

Will post tits if someone pays my bill

age?
location?
tits?

Don't do it... not worth it for a phone bill

Apparently not desperately enough.
Enjoy the silence.

Do it

Yeah the phone bill is most likely much higher than anyone here would pay to see her tits

True she is fat and busted

It's 35 dollars please help someone

S h o w t i t t i e s

why. what do we get out of this?

Okay. I see you need help paying your phone bill. Did you receive a bill from your phone company? If so, the information for paying your bill should be on that bill. If not, does your phone company have a web site? Often the website will have a bill pay option and if you have difficulty figuring that out, most web sites will list the phone number for the company. Call them during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8am through 5pm) and a representative will be able to assist you.

ok ill help

A paid phone bill

why would a fucking walrus feel the need to use a phone anyway?

Can you kik me I don't want to post my number here it's a boost mobile phone I'll send you a lot of pics for paying it

Post on /bro

Kek this

Sauce, user? Could never find this chick...

kk...ur kik?

Where's the goddamn titties.

Talk about a slap in the face. A female coming here for help when you can easily fine some guy down in the dumps willing to pay that phone bill for a blowjob.

Leave Internet begging for guys. We can't offer dick in exchange for favors like you can with a vagina.

Find* not fine sorry.

dont spoil the fun nigger lover

Post your asshole here and I'll even pay it for 2 months.

I will I just need a guarantee someone will pay it I only have one more day and I need it to get to school

I will not stop. How dare you prefer this 3D female over 2D waifus. You can find anime titties online easily. Give up on the 3D strumpets.

give me your number and carrier i will pay

>> unless you are trump supporter because im illegal

Kik?

Hurry or I'll change my mind

I just said I would pay it twice so you don't even have to worry about next month. Post asshole.

>> so you want me to pay or not

>> im not this cunt

I am truly willing to pay it for you and I can guarantee I will but I want to watch you strip and get off live in return. I'f you're down with that, then we have a deal.

>> you need to say Obama was a good president adn he is not a lizarnian

Get a job hippie!

>> illegals are good for America

Just saying

maybe. how old are you?

SPIDERMAN THREAD

>begging for thirty-five dollars
holy shit are you pathetic you might as well slut yourself out on the streets.

Just eat more cake.

Would literally have it paid already if you stopped being a prude bitch and showed us those ducking bare breast with a smile. You're wasting our time.

>>again you want me to pay or not I can do it, im illegal but have good job making over 120k a year

Troll. Many people have offered already and she hasn't taken any of them.

this
hasn't posted tits, any contact method, or accepted any of the offers made. fake and gay.

shes a fucking cunt

this tread is DEAD

Do not be fooled my brothers, she only want the money for more food

Bump.