Anyone else want to see her get facefucked?

Anyone else want to see her get facefucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Cheap-Natural-Gas-To-Spark-Another-Wave-Of-Coal-Plant-Retirements.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. By me.

i want to see her face smashed with a bat

TRIPS HAS SPOKEN!!! SMASH HER FACE!

Anything to keep her fat mouth closed. Toyota Lahren is pretty damn annoying.

You know she would tear you to pieces intellectually if you ever debated with her

run and hide to your safespace leftie. she cant hurt you there

absolutely. she seriously needs a big dick in her mouth

Oh shut up you fucking moron. Go listen to your cheeto dust coated idiot of a president as he lies to you with "alternative facts" and you eat it up like a good little dumbass.

She's the girl in high school who would constantly raise her hand to spout some dumbass shit. The girl who knows how to study and make honor roll, but can't stop being retarded, no matter how hard she tries.

"Intellectually" Don't make me laugh.

Rephrase: "Critically dismember" you

she always looks like she just smelled someones fart

I already laugh every time I see her get under someones skin. I'm a libertarian and I hope there are more like her out there.

Literally the cringiest thing I've read this year so far. Congratulations you closed minded queef stain, you have autism.

Listen, I'm libertarian too but she's a fucking idiot.

I'd fuck her in the ass while she calls me a liberal snowflake

I can feel your fedora through my fucking monitor

for a board that hates niggers and Muslims y'all sure are a bunch of cucks, why is that? if you voted for anyone besides big poppa trump you're a cuck. "b-b-but don said mean things and wants to build a wall! and he doesn't like terrorists! waaaa"

fuck off

Her face is wapperjawed. That's why she is mad all the time.

How is she a fucking idiot dude this is literally the only thing lefties can say about her.
SHES A BITCH. ANNNND... SHES DUMB.
Nah you just can't keep up my faggot go rip your bong and forget about your incoherent troubles for a little bit.

>duuuh taxes are theft: prove me wrong
She's a bratty rhetorician who knows how to rehearse talking points and make broad generalizations.

If you consider Tomi Lahren an intellectual, that says a lot about you.

Was she the one that says rehearsed lines well but in general conversation is basically a potato? I think I heard that about her resently

She makes circular shitty arguments. Her viewers are just fanboys. She has been terrible when she has had to actually debate someone rather than just rant.

Isn't that her only real appeal? I know I fantasize about a giant cock being shoved in her mouth, so she can stop spewing bullshit out of it.

topkek

Perhaps is because nobody ever brings up her positions on polices and such. But it doesn't really matter, because those policies are discussed every minute of every day on Sup Forums and Sup Forums; thus, when someone brings up the general subject of "Tomi Lahren", it makes sense that anons discuss her character rather than her talking points (which are pretty well worn out around these parts)

I dunno, just a thought

She was recently on Real Time and came off like an absolute dolt. Her only line was basically, "buh... what about da coal miners" -- not even kidding.

She even tried to get her republican buddy to back her up on a few points, and he was like, "yeah, no"

Just speaking to your photo - why can't I use both?

I believe in tolerance and acceptance. I believe a lot of crime and violence can be stopped through greater social programs; healthcare (including mental health,) education, financial safety nets.

I also believe if a motherfucker comes at me, I'm going to draw my gun and blow that motherfucker away (or get murdered trying.)

They aren't mutually exclusive.

ITT lefty beta cucks get intimated by a face fuckable conservative woman.

Voted for that "cheeto head" feels great about it. Likes Tomi but id still face fuck her while she resist.

Obviously. Who is she?

>projecting this hard
>being such a pathetic nerd loser your whole life you have to circlejerk with other pathetic nerd losers now to reassure eachother it's everyone else who's the 'triggered' 'cucks'.

Forcefucked, impregnated, and made to carry to term

The whole coal miner situation has got to be one of the dumbest economic examples.

Coal miner jobs are being lost. You know why?

Dems: Its bad for the environment, it should be regulated better!

Repubes: Regulations are killing the industry, it should be regulated less!

Reality: Why the fuck would I buy coal when natural gas is way cheaper?

Just because she's completely retarded doesn't mean she can't suck my dick.

She has no political knowledge but the only thing she needs to know is to always swallow.

She literally has no idea what she's talking about half the time

>you will never have a hot blonde adult baby fetishist gf

Like one of those real dolls, but warm.

Holy fuck, she may be a legit 10/10 looks wise!

This, free market economics at work. Something Republicans claim to be a champion of, not realizing there's a massive world wide market for cleaner energy and options that don't damage the environment as much.
People tend to like coal less when they learn the cheapest way to do it is to literally chop the top off of a mountain.
>let's save the coal industry
>but it's dying because it's the weakest option in the free market
>doesn't matter save the coal industry

Even Trevor Noah won in that little debate they had.

Agreed, but she never asked for or wanted this. She just gets to go along for the ride, like the Baron.

That just proves my point. The subjects are so worn out that people gave up trying to push back because they can't. So they return to ad hominum.

Exactly

Not to mention the fact that coal is a dirty af, and instead of trying to revive the coal industry, we should be putting more of our efforts into developing clean, renewable energy. The minors can be retrained -- if not, fuck em.

No, you fail at logic.

>never asked for or wanted any of this
Pretty sure that's completely false.

It really irks me when people argue that we need to prop up a dying industry to benefit a handful of miners.

you say "no you fail" instead of telling me why. who's using logic you fucking faggot?

You are pwned liberal establishment. I'll be in Berkeley when Milo comes back. I want blood pouring into the sewers of Telegraph!

I concur. If we are going to subsidize an energy industry, it absolutely should be renewables. It just makes the most sense in the long run rather than trying to prop up an industry that's already got a foot in the grave.

You might be right, but I guess we'll never know. Nordstrom dropping her line because sales of her line were actually dropping, or because her pops became President, we'll never know.
But you have to admit, either scenario cost her the deal.

taking out fire with more fire YEAH VIOLENCE IS AWESOME

>taking out fire with more fire YEAH VIOLENCE IS AWESOME
Whomever have the most guns wins. Die liberal losers!

Uh yeah. she totally asked for this. I have no doubt this is very lucrative for her...

>The subjects are so worn out that people gave up trying to push back because they can't
This couldn't be further from the truth, as these subjects are constantly debated on Sup Forums (which was part of my original argument).

disclaimer: I'm not the guy you're going back and forth with.

You just called a guy a "fucking faggot" after complaining about ad hominum.

Are you serious? lol

BLACKED WHEN??????

... I believe you're getting Tomi Larhen confused with Ivanka Trump.

your grammar is shocking.
yeah dude as long as you're using that gun for defense I'm fine with you having your gun. But go shoot some liberal at a riot then see what happens, my faggot.

Yeah, and I hope like most good fucktoys, she knows that none of it would be possible -- that literally no one would give a solitary fuck about her -- if she didn't look like Barbie doll.

gee look at that map and well it corresponds with where people actually live...

Absolutely. She'd have no following without sex appeal.

>yeah dude as long as you're using that gun for defense I'm fine with you having your gun. But go shoot some liberal at a riot then see what happens, my faggot.
Just a matter of time before a few SJWs are shot dead. The current AG will dismiss the charges as Defense of the Republic.

You might have more guns, but your post is further proof that that outsmarting you dumbasses wouldn't be to difficult.

I'm so sad that Sup Forums turned faggy leftist. sad trombone.

neither of us have actually established an argument, still. you're saying the people who care have debated this and the people who don't care just attack her personally.
I'm saying people just attack her because they have to be in a leftist fringe in order to understand the arguments at all without simply turning their head like "HAH, yeah right she's just a racist bitch"

Amazing what the right bombing campaign can do to change demographics. The left has nothing else to offer but bullshit and violence. Trump is the CNC of the Cold War clean up crew.

You have to be kidding...

If I was talking about Tomi Larhen, I would have said so. I feel bad for Ivanka. She only backed her father. Who wouldn't back their father if they were running for President?

Go back to Sup Forums fucking faggot asshole

yeah I'm serious.
If someone just says "YOU'RE WRONG" without telling them why, they're a faggot just complaining.
I'm not complaining about ad hominum. I'm stating people resort to ad hominum with this girl specifically. I personally have nothing against ad hominum. because it is the only reasonable response to someone trying to say you're wrong without saying anything else.
so hey fuck you, fucking faggot.

Will OP DELIVER

I laugh at Tumblr for saying they are bored of old white males in media, but I guess they are right. People got bored of old white males on Fox news so they got a young blond woman. Diversity hire?

>You know she would tear you to pieces intellectually if you ever debated with her
Intellecutals do not count. What matters if morals and ethics. Smart people are suck a minority, they really don't matter in the future of society. Just STFU, do your little nerdy shit and when it makes money. We beautiful people will take it and profit more than you.

Is there some sort of Leftist systemic violence campaign I'm not aware of?

Like, I'm being serious, I know there's been some isolated incidences of people being morons and damaging properly and fighting people with opposite political views.

But that shit is sporadic and on both sides of the fence.

Where does this Leftist violence accusation come from? I keep seeing it over and over again.

I would say neither libtards nor conservafags are currently very violent except in rhetoric.

>desiring extrajudicial murder squads and open street violence, citizen against citizen
>endless fixation on security at the expense of all else, biggest pussies on the fucking planet

"we're not fascists"

Shit, Fox figured that out ages ago. They've been running so many attractive anchors and hosts for so long they've all blended together in my head.

Quit being such an establishment bitch. Profit for the new rebellion elimination Islam from the entire USA!

Conservatives want you to think antifa represents literally every liberal. Much like liberals want you to see the third reich when you see a red baseball cap.

>Presidents daughter
>No power
>Has shown no inclination of wanting to partake in any political process

Direct your anger towards his older sons if anything. The worst this girl has done is cheerlead for her pops.

>neither of us has established an argument
See: and Argument: a coherent series of reasons, statements, or facts intended to support or establish a point of view

>you're saying the people who care have debated this and the people who don't care just attack her personally
No, I'm saying that when someone posts a pic of her bimbo face that reads, "Anyone want to see her get facefucked?", it doesn't exactly inspire cerebral discussion.

If we want to discuss socio-political ideology, then we'll discuss socio-political ideology -- and if Tomi Lahren is cited as a reference, then everyone can point and laugh.

>>desiring extrajudicial murder squads and open street violence, citizen against citizen
>>endless fixation on security at the expense of all else, biggest pussies on the fucking planet
>"we're not fascists"

THERE HAS GOT TO BE R34 I DIDNT KNOW I NEEDED THIS UNTIL NOW

except she named all the Benghaz victims, nice try fagget, the the loser is hardly a republican, he hates Trump with a passion.

This dumb cunt gets destroyed when discussing pretty much any topic against someone other than a retard collecting too many chromosomes.

If she wasn't a good looking white blonde chick she wouldn't be known at all.

I'd still bang her like a screen door in a hurricane, though.

NG is not cheaper

>except she named all the Benghazi victims
She sure did... and I hope your being sarcastic

she got destroyed on realtime with bill maher

What does rattling off a bunch of names have to do with anything?

Maher rightly said that she proved nothing by doing that.

Also, he hates Trump with a passion? The rest of the Repubes should be listening to this guy.

Like she tore Trevor Noah to pieces? Lmao

we have coal fired power plants with scrubbing tech that is as clean as NG and its way cheaper, like 2/3 less cost

It's not just cheaper, it's a fuck load cheaper.

The only reason we need coal for these days is to refine steel.

LOL, bullshit. That's the "clean coal" myth.

oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Cheap-Natural-Gas-To-Spark-Another-Wave-Of-Coal-Plant-Retirements.html

Excerpt:

"“Cheap natural gas is killing coal.” While that headline has been written dozens of times over the last few years, it continues to be true. In fact, natural gas has become even cheaper over the past year, and the slow death of coal is poised to accelerate."

I could literally pull up dozens of articles and papers to back this up.

did anyone bring up Ivanka in this thread? I haven't seen it, man. This is about Tomi Lahren