My gf is out late every Fri/Sat when we don't have plans (I know she's not cheating)...

My gf is out late every Fri/Sat when we don't have plans (I know she's not cheating), and when she finally gets home she lets me fuck her, but TEXTS people meanwhile. Pic related, it's her. Should I say something or would it look insecure? I don't really know what to do.

thats fucking weird dude

Say something about it, you idiot

Dude she just doesn't give a fuck about you drop her st00pid faggot

Google, "how to be good at sex."
Issue resolved.

Say something

She doesn't seem interested in sex. Maybe it's you, or maybe sex in general isn't very high on her to do list.

>And I do agree that it's fucking weird

If she's able to text you're not fucking her properly

this

Speak up pussy

More?

You're naive. she's cheating. she's not interested because shes getting some bbc beforehand.

hannah?

dump the whore and get another cumbucket

hack her social media

She texts people whilst you fuck her? I can't ever begin to comprehend how you didn't ask her to stop the first fucking time she did it. The actual fuck? This has to be a troll thread

Dude. . . .Unless you fucking follow her every night. I guarantee she's cheating. She's so uninterested in sex because she already got laid. She's throwing you a bone to keep you from finding out but obviously really just doesn't give a flying fuck about how you 2 turn out. If it wereally upto her she wouldn't have to come early from a night out on he dick and settle for your worthless self. Dump her and move on bro. Tough but true

nice kink b8 Sup Forumsro
ask her if she wants to share pictures of you guys fucking with a bunch of creepy neckbears.

this

also moar nudes

She's a fat greasy pig that's cheating on you. What more needs to be said cuck?

Don't be a bitch. Knock her the fuck out and go through her phone

Nah I went through all the guys on her phone and there's nothing. I don't know what the problem is. I don't think it's the sex. Am I not big enough?

>went through all the guys on her phone
yeah, noone has ever known about hiding shit

>This has to be a troll thread

retards, everywhere

I call Bullshit. Even the most beta of bait men will bitch slap their whores.

Definitely troll thread

That's a beautiful dick. Perfect shape, size, and curvature to hit her g if you move right. there's other factors besides the dick. personality, pheramones . . . maybe she might think it's kinky to use that phone to document each other fucking . . .

The OP created this entire thread just so he could show off his average sized cock.

*Slow Clap* Great job OP now move along...

holy fuck op youre lucky, this is my fetish

1. she texts while you're having sex with her
2. you have to go through her phone to make sure she isn't cheating on you
3. you are afraid to mention something that is OBVIOUSLY STRANGE AND WRONG because you might come off as "insecure".

I don't even know you and I can tell you that your relationship is completely fucked, and she is literally BEGGING you to call her on her bullshit. This isn't normal, dude. Honestly, it sounds like you're a huge faggot and she's walking all over you.

at best, you are both massively passive agressive and immature people

Uhh I didn't, actually. Thanks though.... I was worried I was small lol.

So how do I go about telling her to stop? I'm afraid she'll leave me or something

fuck dude, you need to go learn how to alpha

What do you mean? What should I have done?

I don't have an alternative, I just don't think that it is proof she isn't fucking anyone. She could enter men under female names, or even have a secret cheap burner tracphone if she really wanted

quit being beta as fuck, grab that bitchs phone throw it on the floor flip her over and fuck her right in that flesh tent as hard as u can. give her a reason to not text during u dumb fuck.

This but i would ram it in her ass

Length ?

It's 6.5" x 6"

When she does that shove your dick in her mouth. That'll get her attention.

stick phone in her ass and constantly call it while fucking her.

Dude the fuck thats a tight dick if she is cheating just leave not worth the trouble my man

what's her first name?

if you wanna make her pussy gush, do this
my girlfriend started trying to resist me when we fuck (playfully at first) and loves it when i over power her and fuck the shit out of her

grab the phone, throw it, either turn her face down and pound her ass or face fuck the shit out of her

haha shes texting in the pic you took of your dick. that girl is not into you at all. not at all. you may need to integrate smartphones into your sex lives beyond her texting. get her into sharing vids and pix of you two here that she can text to us while you fuck her then yall will have something in common. it might salvage your relationship.

WTF YOURE RIGHT. I just looked through her phone. I'm not sure how bad this is since I haven't seen anything too bad yet... I'm about to confront her about it

Yep. Shes fucking Tyrone for sure. check names like Shanquina or Sarmasalas. dont let her get away with it. post every nude you have of her. we will share it worldwide dude. SOLIDARITY!

you should post her nudes

spit roasted by niggers...no doubt

Heed the voice of experience:

>She's simply not interested in sex with you at this time.
>Her attention (span) is solely focused on the attention she gets online, on whatever the shit it is she does on the internet, be it sexting, posting shit on insta or debating politics on facebook.
>That's it. The sure part, that is.

Now... The cause of disinterest in you MAY be due to another romantic relationship, or it may be simply non-interest in any particular man at this time.
Or it may be that her sexual interest lies in other men/other types of men/another man, and that is not you, so she just acts like that because you're the "next best thing around", the runner up, or the one that she has to spend the least amount of energy to attain some attention.

As you've guessed, this is purely hipothetycal, no matter how likely it is.

Yes, she could be hiding it "well", though you clearly show signs of ignorance towards that, so I'll wager you're underage or a complete beta.

My personal advice: stick it in her butt, cum on her face and use her, just as she is using you, and look for someone else that's actually interested in you, not in the attention you give them (her).

Seriously, do not wasate your energy on someone who clearly doesn't care enough to fake interest. Use her like you would a fleshlight. Cruel? Not really, just using her physically on the same level she's using you emotionally.

Don't ever let shit get to you brother. Never be afraid to just dump the bitch. There's always another somewhere. Seriously man. Don't overthink it, don't waste your time on her. Eventually she might realize what she lost. Don't come back to her, as she'll only realize she lost the easy attention, and will try to get it back.

Simple solutions.

and post her nudes. There. perfect advice now.

moar! you guys are sexy

>perfect advice now

Yes, completely forgot to add that in the end. Sorry about that.