The life expectancy of Russian men is 64 years

>The life expectancy of Russian men is 64 years
>which is about the same as the life expectancy of men in Congo and Eritrea in Africa

Where did it all go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3943390/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's 76 for women though.

"""at least they aren't degenerates"""

pizza
too much pizza

Not according to the world bank.

I'm sure it has something to do with their odd personality cults instead of democracy

>Subhumans die fast
Where did it all go so right?

This.
Where you got your data, op. Dying in your 64 y.o . is early, but it's not Africa-tier.

What is the reason of such a gap?

I've worked in construction with lots of slavs, these guys don't care at all what happens to themselves, they'll break a leg, smoke a cigarette and keep on working.

There's just something fearless about their mentality. Take a look at Youtube for example, you'll find dozens of videos of Russians doing pull ups from rusty old radio towers and stuff.

Living in a corrupt poor third world shithole will do that to you.

It's their decision and I respect it.

russian natural food is very fat pork
russian non natural food (which they get from the stores) is 90% palm oil or other different of fat
russians smoke and drink much
most russians refuse to have any physical activity
+ shitty russian genes, only 30% of russian men have proper hormonal status - like proper lvl of tesosterone and testoseron/estradiol ratio.
thta's why russians are mostly fat weak, mentaly and physicaly ill bastards.

It's 62.4 in the Republic of Congo though

That's slavic women for you. They literally kill us.

Alcoholism

Vodka and depression

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3943390/

>[Men] have almost no responsibilities at home. It is good if he has a summer house and he is busy fixing it, or a car and garage. But if there are no such things there is practically nothing for them to do. And it spoils them to such a degree that they do not want to even get up from the sofa … And of course they have more free time and can afford to get drunk. (woman, 49)

You forgot that Russian health care is also mostly trash.

it's not that bad, at least they don't have to pay debt all their lifes for a simple surgery or a therapist consultation

>when the whole world dislikes and looks down on Russia but they still think they're better off than Americans

Boy, that's gotta hurt your ego, doesn't it

You live surrounded by death. It is only when you realise that each day may be your last you start appreciate your life more

jews and communism

I diddn't get what you mean my butthurt belt friend, Have you been triggered by the word 'russians'?
Nobody tells russia is any way better than US, I only noticed that the US healthcare is unnecessarily expensive a fuck.

More like they have realised their lives aren't worth anything and no one will miss them when they die.

I can't see any reason why it would, the world is thousands of miles away from me

>watch german police documentary
>two magyar men drunk
>alcohol taken away by Police
>They protest, but give up eventually
>Later they are found again by trying to steal more liquor, but they were so drunk they shit themselves instead

Nice impressions you left there, I thought you were not gypsy like romania, but apparently you are indeed just cigany scum