Which conspiracy theories do you personally believe are true and what's the main reason you do?

Which conspiracy theories do you personally believe are true and what's the main reason you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hy-sVByUHqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gerard Depardieu is actually the second coming of Jesus. Look it up.

Obama is a muslim sandnigger. Because he is.

Sandy Hook was a false flag played out by crisis actors. That's why some of the kids have been photographed, people on the scene were seen wearing color coded identification, and the school was torn down without any evidence being gathered and no pictures of bodies or bullet holes have been produced.

cos there's really a shortage of shootings in America

shortage of non-niggers-killing-niggers shootings

Yawn

Hillary Clinton is actually a man. My reason? No woman could ever turn me on this much

9/11

Assassination of JFK - Grassy Knoll

LHO was a trained soldier from WWII who served alongside Kennedy a couple of times and was instructed on being a radio operator before leaving the US to live in Russia. He was likely brainwashed or corrupted into plotting with the KGB the death of JFK and he was to be the marksman to do it. LHO either turned away from them or did not feel obligated to fulfill any requests of the KGB after his assassination attempt on JFK and he likely went that day anyways to either do it on his own accord or to countermand the KGB's efforts. The KGB likely anticipated this and planted a CIA agent in the crowd to shoot JFK (no one can physically fire a bolt-action weapon twice in less than a second, so the killer was probably using a handgun) and make out LHO as the fallguy. Jack Ruby was almost certainly a KGB mole or a delouser paid by them given is incredibly spotty and suspicious background.

babby's first conspiracy

Moon landing

"Protect our kids" is the easiest target. Kill a bunch of kids and you have anti-gun propaganda for years.

You'll notice it didn't work

You already have a massive problem with guns, they don't need one more shooting invented for that.

Never mind that there has never been any move for "TAKE AWAY OUR GUUUNZ"

Come on, you can't really be serious about that in this day and age.

Hollow earth theory

What's in there? Air? A vacuum? A bunch of spiders? I need answers

Finland

favorite conspiracy is finland, best anime is seinfeld

((((THEY))))

It happened get over it

Because America decided the right to defend yourself, others, and basic freedom is more important than an appeal to emotion. Also, the gun used was obtained illegally.
We have a lot of black on black gun crime, which is also using plenty of illegally obtained guns.

uh huh

i bersonally believe in black helicopters.

Pizzagate is definitely true. Way to many connections.

lol no

Not even a conspiracy at this point.

Yeah, it's now sheer retardation

Hi, CTR

I believe whatever a collage of photos with some red circles drawn on says

The election was three months ago user, time to let it go.

mossad killed JFK.

I believe the government and the medical community found a cure to the common cold years ago. They just don't cure it because a lot of companies that sell common cold remedies and over-the-counter medicines would go out of business.

They were going to, but the greys got to him first

So what happened to her?

Imi inclined to agree. I think theres cures for a lot of things out there. Diabetes, HIV even cancer.

We are far too technologically advanced to still be suffering from colds

holocaust is a fuckin scam ... maybe 200 to 300 thousands Jews died from typhoid or other ailments caused by war... donmeh jews called themselves the young turks and committed the Armenian genocide. every soviet premier including Stalin and every single major Bolshevik were Jews and the Bolsheviks commuted the holodomor where they murdered 17 million white christians mostly Ukrainians. Jews were the first and major slave traders to the Americas and they went under assumed names they were marrano Jews.. Jews who pretended to convert to catholicism. the catholic church knew this and as a result banned Jesuits ;which were the marrano Jews ; from ever becoming pope. . pope Francis is the first Jesuit marrano Jew pope.

she died of typhus in the camp. her dad wrote most of her diary in ball point pen which were not available to that Jew bitch...there is a court case in new York google Anne frank hoax exposed

>Cure for cancer
You don't understand biology m8

Everyone has more mental intelligence and capabilities than we will ever understand. We have the ability to communicate with entities in other dimensions and planes of existence. This is what Schizophrenia is multiple personality disorder are. They have tapped into this power and we cast them out as crazies

so she still died in a concentration camp

>Which conspiracy theories do you personally believe are true
None because none of them are true
>what's the main reason you do?
The only people who believe conspiracy theories are people with mental disorders and people who are incredibly stupid.

Idiots who have zero medical knowledge are always the first to announce "WE MUST HAVE CURE FOR THING I KNOW" as a conspiracy

your not clever you hasbara piece of shit.

Died as a result of the Nazis?

And he also sings for The Algorithm, which is pretty fucking badass

>inb4 Remi Galego spams the thread saying oui

Live..

TOR is compromised by the government and whatever you search will be tracked.

JEWS!!!!!! IT'S THE JEWS!!!!

The Fat Acceptance movement is funded by Monsanto to keep selling GMO crops.

JIDF GTFO

MONsANTO is small af nigger. My 5 acre property is bigger than their facility.

America never landed on the moon, retards can't send a shuttle into space without it coming back tumbling in flames yet they landed on the moon in 69, sure thing lmao, radiation, doctored photos, no stars, intersecting shadows, if anything im actually amazed so many people believe that bullshit lol, sheeple will be sheeple, nothing we can do about it.

yea but the gas chamber is a lie. google gas chamber hoax or YouTube did the holocaust really happen by Steven Anderson.

true, you really can't be serious when talking about the moon landing as if it was not fake.

>scared of GMOs
You do not understand biology m8

conspiracy debunked. I saw them come back from the moon and got out of the spaceship as a private school student in the Orlando area. Went on a 3 day field trip to witness and interview.

Babby's first conspiracy

9/11

It doesn't even seem like a theory anymore, just fact.

Reasons: building 7, science, and the "official" story relying too much on coincidence. i. e. Norad, war games, found passport through hellfire and rubble . . . the list goes on and on

All claims of a "hoax" have been debunked for decades

>You do not understand biology m8
You are falsely educated.

Nothing?

What a fucking arrogant ignorant credule braindead comformist fucktard that you are

I have auditory hallucinations. You're saying I should listen to them?

> Saw them come back FROM THE MOON, lmao you mean a hollywood studio?

sure thing kiddo, not even a conspiracy at this point.

there was a perfectly good reason why the Germans were forced to concentrate the Jewish populations. they assassinated the German ambassador in France and the communiat Bolsheviks were majority Jewish. just like anywhere the Jew goes they try to undermine and debase the native culture. the Jew has been kicked out of over 50 countries about 114 times. research why nobody likes Jews they are the eternal victims who can never do wrong

>MY IGNORANCE IS FACT BECAUSE I'M IGNORANT

Back to Sup Forums

My mom thinks theres a hole in antarctica that goes to the center of the earth and that all the nazis have been living down there for the past 70

thats what you keep telling yourselves since you cant back down on Americas biggest lie to human kind.

youtu.be/Hy-sVByUHqE
Man who spoke the truth and a man who was killed

Give me a break, everyone knows the Nazis are living in the White House now

Ok, give me five airtight fact based reasons it wasn't real, that haven't already been debunked many times

nice try Shlomo shekelstein

>WTC crash happens
>10 mins later
>HEY LET'S BOMB building 7 because the other towers will get a huge payout
>brilliant insurance fraud agent
>10 minutes later
9/11 happened but something fishy

Monsanto is run by a Jewish family that created their wealth in the nigger slave trade.

over believer of Operation Paperclip
Pretty sure our government still keep an eye out on them regardless of what they do

no thanks, go educate yourself on the matter if you really are curious, if not keep living as a brainwashed sheep who wont question anything because '' it was debunked '' by the people who lied in the first place.

What in particular can a GMO do to you? Please, tell me how a few more nucleic acids will hurt you. Or how a slightly sweeter corn will make you die. Or a protein from another food product we already eat. We've been naturally genetically modifying organisms for our own consumption since agriculture was first invented. The new technique is simply more efficient at getting the desired results.

1. Jews
2. Jews
3. Jews
4. Jews
5. You guessed it

no. just crazy

its pride. fuckin white people think they be landing on the moon and shieet

Even if he was muslim he is pretty clearly full blown nigger.

MK Ultra part 2

I can accept that. It happened on based on al-queda somehow, but there was way too much fuckery to not ask more questions.

>Can't back up his supposedly "SO FACTUAL IT'S NOT EVEN A THEORY" claim

Keep the cheap insults, they aren't a substitute for substance.

We are all living in a computer simulation and when we die we just get a new game + mode where we get better after every try.
We all started off as level 1 drug fuck homeless bums, gradually some of us have played the game so much we've become the elite rich.

Alright so an intentionally harmful genetically modified crops that produces its own pesticides sure is a good thing for a human being

You know that natural alternatives exist to counter threats to crops like the great renowned mycologist Paul Stamets discovered a natural fungi "pesticide"

Pizza Gate

pfffffffffffffffffffft

I don't know if it's Aliens ,Jews or Alien Jews

what are you like 50 years old.. its more difficult for the people to accept they've been lied to at your age.

CTR shills right on time

>>MY IGNORANCE IS FACT BECAUSE I'M IGNORANT
Be one of Milo's boyfriends and learn to suck a good dick.

Next you'll be saying China

The election ended three months ago, let it go.

>MK Ultra part 2
This

bitch all you came up with was '' it was all debunked '' and you want air tight facts from me? sure thing kiddo imma waste my time on educating yourself when you have google at your finger tips, but its not even about that, its about you not wanting to believe something you believed your whole life as true was the biggest lie America has ever sold to every soul on this earth. Keep living in darkness is what I say, I dont give a crap if you educate yourself or die a nigger.