Is the dark web compromised?

is the dark web compromised?

Dubs means it's true, what you mean compromised? Not if you use it correctly I suppose there's a reason it's still used. Never wanted to devote time to digging, rather watch a vice documentry on crazy shit.

A lot of people think it is but it's not.
If you have any knowledge of networking and encryption you know how to be safe and how tor works.

It's safe when you take the proper precautions.

IE disable javascript, enable noscript globally, Dont use tor on windows, etc.

Well it all depends on if the government does actually have all or 90% of the routers. That to me is compromised since whatever you search can be tracked.

what in the fuck is that

a jew

fat ass broke the floor

must be american

The government can't own all the routers. the routers are the people using the tor software. That's how tor works.

When you use the software it turns your machine into a server node that routes traffic.

Even if the government did own the only and all routers, the software masks your IP by vpn. As long as you don't do anything to compromise your identity, software or IP. you're safe.

Giant nose, part of some museum about the common cold. Saw it in a thread a long time ago, Google it and you'll find more. Don't know why this picture keeps getting spammed

no.....it is encrypted on it's way(first node see's what is but doesn't know where it's headed) and the last node sees it. If the government owns 90% of nodes, they will spot your traffic to and from if unfortunate.

>first node sees what is but doesn't know where it's headed

So how the fuck is it supposed to go anywhere. The first node (the user) needs to be sending traffic somewhere.

In the tor network since it's peer networked based. sends a broadcast to the top level tor domain. (.tor.)

all the nodes that receive it while it's encrypted, eventually find the DNS authoritative server and route the traffic there.

By the time the info is unencrypted, it's already at the websites domain.

The only way for your traffic to be compromised is if somehow it was re-routed to a random or selected node on the tor network that the government would own.

To prevent that be sure the website you're using isn't compromised, and even if it is, dont compromise your identity software or IP.

Yes. It is compromised. Someone found the switch and turned on the lights.

>no more dark

Sorry

wat

wats the sauce of that image

hope its a trap/male btw

is this from VHS?

it's from a music video, deep web doesn't exist

I can make it more realistic with my friends dude

the first node that receives it*

i bet i can make some fucked up shit if i shake my camera around while i pick up dog poop in my backyard....

That gave me a hardon.

I love the August Underground trilogy