Is

awesome

gay

and

I think we're done here.

sexy

Every black man's true Daddy

gay but cool

hea the only gay man I wish would try conversion therapy.

I feel like the majority of the time he says shit just to piss people off. Whether or not that's his intention doesn't matter. When it involves politics, you're fuckin' with the churches money. That's why liberals and republicans act the way they do when their views are challenged.

yea cool guy

Milo is great for inciting lulz.

Stupid 15th wave feminists and their cuck manlet boyfriends show up and shit themselves and cry.

Good times.

Aids bareback queen

You're some kinda big thinker there, aren't ya?

The part of me that hates tumblrites really wants to like this guy, but he's just the same kind of person they are, on the opposite side of the coin, saying shit simply to shock folks and get attention, simply because he got money from a real job, then got bored. He doesn't say anything new, nothing inspiring, nothing the majority of people don't already know, he's just an attention whore, if he wasn't he wouldn't talk about nigger dick all the time, he would talk about the shit he claims to give a damn about. He does college talks almost exclusively because all the kids are still in their angsty phase where his rambling is still considered amusing.

Well they are going to be the future of the work force so at least he is targetting an appropriate audience

/thread

Sorta...you only give feminazis fuel with insults like he tends to throw around...rise above, and all that shit...now that I think of it, that's probably why he likes Trump so much, not much substance, just a lotta bluster and insults, jsut lke Trumo himself. Now I feel like a retarded faggot for not putting that together sooner.

get this faggot retard off my Sup Forums faggot

professional tv troll. most of Sup Forums given airtime. a dime a dozen, if not for the podium he stands at.

Fuckin beauty

Underrated

>fart rape
man i have raped so many women

hes said he wishes he wasnt gay

well thats why he's a 'professional Provocateur'

its literally his job

Thats actually a job? How do i get paid for pissing people off all day?

Attention whore.

funny thing is hes just telling it how it is and libtards cant handle the truth

It's the same with Republicans. Every republican that gets provoked starts talking about how they'll shoot you be it you step on their property. This is the sort of discretion I'm talking about. People like Milo who provoke and anger the opposite party, give you these views.

>Hero