pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Face please?

shave your ugly pubes

Im sorry:( i will do it

Ill give you all the attention you want sweetie

Timestamp, faggot.

im-jes.tumblr.com/

and lock up that useless penis. i'm sure i'm not the first to tell you to do this .

More feet!!!

DONT SHAVE IT LOOKS WONDERFUL

Fuck. Id burry my dick so far in your ass. Youre hot as fuck.

I wasn't sure if you could stick your tounge out till now. Thank you for show us. Now can you show your face?

Im with him. Just trim occasionally

Thank u:)

^^

Im sorry i can't :(

Awesome

Damn._. You got me horny as fuck, i need that ass.

Ive got something you can use instead of that dildo.

:3

I'd love to see you in action gurl...

Kik?

Nice shape, I would bite your ass

SHAVE. Unless you're not into bbc.

you into black men baby?

I got kik but im not using it right now

Well you totally should

got snapchat?

Agreed

How did you get into this?

I did both before but i didnt really enjoyed them....so... sorry

I just fell in love with kinky clothes and sissygasm. So i started this hobby.

Thats because you didnt have me addd.

How young were you?

I started watching hypno around 12

show us your pretty face c:

How old are you now??? I'm 21 and only noticed the hypno genre back in 2015.

>hobby
having a fucked up way of getting off doesn't constitute a hobby, you non-person

Well , I thought I was straight.

Yeah, but how did you actually learn about all this? It seems like a pretty niche kink

Im 21 now!!~

wow... some more full body pics?

I wish I had your skin, so lustful be grateful for your awesome bod c:

You're pretty cute but shave your damn pubes.

My asssss

please post more, I'm almost about to cum and I wanna cum all over you

Im planning on it :)

I'd suck you to completion before I make love to you

I dnt know ive done ass masturbation since i was 15 or 16. And it was natural for me

I saw my first hypno in 2013, when I was 14. Instantly became my thing. Started off casually and in a headspace, just mental like most masturbating at that age. I'd beat it while watching hypnos specifically telling me not to, lmao

Anyway, it's a serious rabbit hole. I don't know if I buy the hypnotism aspect, but I definitely buy the conditioning aspect. I've always been kinda small and for awhile I got really I to hypnos that were centered around "clitty" and the like. By 16 I was pretty much a full-on, albeit secret, sissy. That shit just affects you, as referenced by the fact that I'm currently wearing a cage on a daily basis and I'm still in fucking high school (18fag here)

So yeah, it's awesome. But potent.

oh God, I can just imagine cumming deep in your ass as you pop

fuck, I wanna fuck your sweet ass

I'm really tempted to say some shit like "HURR I'd annihilate that ass" but the truth is I think it's hot as fuck. Definitely DAT ASS.

I'd tenderly lick every square inch of that, and then slowfuck you into sissygasm oblivion.

Theoretically.

Thank u:)

I wish I had known a guy like you when I was in high school. I'd love to have had a secret sissy boyfriend that I kept caged.

More of this
I want to see if you know how to please à man

soundcloud.com/593shaun/spaghettrousle

And more of that cute little ass

>Implying I would ever tell anybody

But really, as much as I've spent 4 years lusting over the idea of getting gangbanged by the soccer team I still could ever get the courage to get laid.

Tbh I'm not sure how I feel about all this because on one hand I really love it, it's definitely my junk, and learning how to have anal orgasms was a fuckin historical event in my life.

On the other hand, I'm really in deep and don't know if I could get out. It's not just the shaving and the small amount of dress up I do, but I genuinely think that getting into this when I did, especially since it involves erection suppression and (in the last 2 years) a cage... I think I may have honestly destroyed my ability to have a real dick. I was 4 something inches soft at 14, but I'm 2-3" soft now and have to really strain to get rock hard. Even then we're talking the same 4 inches. If I ever decided to get out of this kink I feel like my dick would be useless.

I also don't know how well I can maintain this when I go off to uni. Advice appreciated tho, especially from OP

Very hot stuff.

Have you got any videos?

why are you posting pictures no one wants to see? lets see you with a real dick in your mouth, bitch.

Not OP

sorry

what I said

>implying you might not be found out anyways

And that's pretty fucking adorable. Tiny dicks on sissies are the best. I don't think you can necessarily give yourself impotence from wearing a chastity device unless you're doing something incredibly wrong with it, though.

And I imagine you'll be fine at uni. Do you want to date girls or guys? Both? In between?

My favourite fap collection pasted.co/c04a23db

Pls be in S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

Yeah, but I get the feeling that most people doing this weren't suppressing their boners or locking up their dick when they were still going through puberty. I guess I'm just worried that that aspect might be what affects it.

I don't really know who I'd wanna date, romantic wise. Tbh I'm still figuring myself out.

>I would literally die

fuck yes, what a sexy bush.

Eh I don't think it will affect things one way or the other, physically speaking. Psychologically, you might have a hard time finding things outside of your kink that arouse you. But physically, your penis is probably fine.

I say just embrace the sissiness and go with it. Become the bottom you want to be.

Op are you still here ? Just looked through your tumblr... wow

link me

im-jes.tumblr.com/

Maybe your dick would be great for me :)

Sorry. Its hard for me to answer all of them

It's ok. Strange request... choose a set for me to hands free cum too ?

What do u mean??

You fav pic/vid and I'll cum to it handsfree

Ohh choose anything u want!! i love all of them

;) which one though mistress ?

Just pick something holy shit

Just hold that pose and Ill eat out that sweet ass and fuck your legs off sweet thang.

Becareful it is very tight;)

I have something a lot bigger than that for you honey.

>fuck your legs off
kek

Damn what a hot little slut.

Just wondering......If I bought you the best boob job money can buy and maybe some slight facial sculpting would you move in with me and my kinky bi wife for a few months??Seriously. That ass looks worth it.

this times a million. be the sissy you want to be. especially while you are still young and cute.

i still want to cd but feel too old now and i wish i did it more back then

It depends on how hot and sexy u guys are!!

Mmm kik ;3

Wife is tall,big tits and hot.I am average looks with big dick.She is 28 I am 35. We live in the mountains and are legal pot growers.

Wife and I have actually sponsored two T-girls before.Its nice being the first to suck on brand new titties.Both were our pampered sex playmates for 6 months.Both still good friends .One is married now to a rich lawyer.

You look wonderful OP, such a nice and hot Sissy.
Just shave yourself, then i'll gave you a 10/10.