ITT: Ask a Muslim anything

ITT: Ask a Muslim anything.

You can ask anything you want (no matter how racist, demeaning, or derogatory, I will try my best to answer).

I'll most likely ignore statements.

Background info:
>Living in CO
>24 Years old
>Mechanical Engineer working on Airplanes for United.

Ask away Sup Forums

ever fucked a goat ?

Assalamoalaikum

How often do your coworkers make muslim/airplane/terrorist joke to you?

What's the youngest girl you've ever been attracted to? Age?

the usage of the identifier "muslim" has been applied as a demonym and as a religious affiliation. are you of middle eastern descent, or are you a practitioner of islam? if the latter, why?

No I have not, however, I have drank goat's milk (disgusting btw) and eaten goat meat (Also disgusting).

Wa-alaikum asalam.

Where you live in Colorado?

Are you an Islamist? Why or why not?

AIRPLANES OH SHIT.

>Muslim
>Mechanical Engineer building airplanes in U.S.
Will there be a future terrorist attack similar to 9/11?

Would you rather die or be forced to eat bacon?

Why do you believe in such an evidence lacking thing as religion?

why must we die for your savage religion do you ever get the urge to tie up some ameribro while with a blunt knife start cutting his head off while shouting allahu akbar

Do you agree or disagree with Trump's temporary Middle Eastern immigration ban?

We joke about it sometimes, especially working in an airport around airplanes but they never take it too far. I'm not going to get angry though because all the jokes are in good faith.

I suppose my middle school crush. She was 14 but I was also 14 at the time. Currently its my fiancee who I'm attracted to. She is 21 years old.

I was born in Iraq but mostly raised in the United States. I am a practitioner of Islam but I'm extremely moderate. I believe Islam is only between yourself and God.

Close to Denver. Thats as much info as I'll give.

I said I am Muslim in the original post. If you're referring to Extreme radical Islam then no I am not.

Eat bacon. Islam permits it. Only in life threatening situations of course.

Hope and Faith go a long way.

No I do not have urges like those. And I don't believe Islam is a savage religion. The Media makes you believe that.

its an important stage in determining the national security situation of America but I think Trump didn't handle it appropriately.

Are you here legally?

What are your opinions on homosexual and transgenders? I'm not talking about the tumblr edgetards, but just gays in general.

You seem like an alright guy. I honestly didn't expect this sort of response from a Muslim

Yes I am.

I work with some. They are very friendly and kind people. I don't agree with their lifestyle choice, but I will not force them to change their lifestyle or to adapt. They deserve love just as much as I do, you know? Its against my religion to hurt them or demonize them in any way.

I appreciate it, but I'm no saint lol. Just trying to spread love and make people understand Islam.

Just because you're transgender doesn't make you gay, you homo

>moderate
>implying

To steal from Men in Black - a Muslim is a decent person. Muslims are backward, savage, dangerous animals, and you know it.

You believe being gay is a choice?

Are muslim women allowed to date non-muslim men? and if they're not allowed, how long does the decision to behead her take? is it like a family meeting or is the decision taken at the mosque?

>Yes I am

Keep enjoying the American life then, my friend.

Is it really against Islam to hurt/demonize them? Bc I've seen passages out of the Quran that pretty clearly implied the opposite. Though it was on a youtube channel so its possible it was taken out of context or something..really didn't seem that way though.

How many of the five pillars do you adhere to? If so, which ones?

I'm a half fag, not even a tranny lad.

So...discuss.

Do you wear a hijab and why

have you been sent here by some terrorist organization to study our technology then blow something up in the name of the real god?

Fellow Colorado user here, Aurora.

Any thoughts about the Sons Of Odin roaming around Denver? Do you ever feel unsafe?

do you hate the super religious muslims?
i kinda notice they fall into two groups

americanized, but keep their faith and customs as a cultural identity

and rabidly religious, and think everyone else should follow islam

Would you get angry or want to kill someone who blasphemed Muhammed or Islam?

Are you a pedo like Mohammad?

Theeeese.

Thoughts on the "refugee" crisis

What do you think of my Muslim fuck toy

>Wanting boys above the age of nine.
Fucking faggot.

What do you think about mexicans who look arab?

Why do most muslims not intergrate in my western country? They stick together in certain neighborhoods (ghetto forming) basically recreating a bit of middle east with mosques, kebab shops and trash on the streets. If I were to live in a foreign country I'd feel obliged to accustome myself to the new people.

Why is criminality from these people (moroccans, turks) extremely high here? Actually I already know the answer, they are raised awfully just like their parents were raised like shit. And yet again, they don't take example of how the native people raise their kids way better. What are your views on this?

Why do most women keep those goddamn headcloths on, or even worse, why do some of them hide under burkas? Women are beautiful creatures and muslim men want to have them hide as many skin as possible. Are they a bunch of faggots or what? I'd wish to see the muslim women unwrapped and free.

I don't get why most muslims tend to make themselves so unpopular. I mean, it's like they don't even try to be likeable. Everybody except some old hippies hate them in my country.

Base line: why the fuck do you guys still believe in a book that's from the time people believed anything. We've evolved for thousands of years and science brought us so much, yet you keep hanging onto that old fantasy novel as your guide in life. It's completely insane to me.

How susceptible to joining an extremist Muslim group, terrorist or not, do you think yourself to be? Do you sympathize with any contoversial ideologies?

OP has blown himself up

All religious groups are bad. >period

They should be in museums and taught why this is the downfall for the human race....

>I don't believe Islam is a savage religion. The Media makes you believe that.

but what about all these videos online that keep piling up everyday of horrible shit that muslims do?

where the fuck do i know this guy from

do you believe any part of your religion justifies killing people of other religion especially christians?

star trek, the second tv series with the bald captain

this.
please answer

Not OP, but yes in the Quran it states that being attracted tto males is immoral. They can be burnt, stoned, or thrown off buildings because it is sodomy. Does not mention anything abiut lesbians though. Had to read that shit book in college and write a paper.

What did you eat for dinner?