What is the cutoff point for men to move out of their parents house in your country?

What is the cutoff point for men to move out of their parents house in your country?

I feel like I'm nearing that age where there's no excuse anymore.

idk man. The crazy thing is I read some stat that something like a little more than 50% of college grads are staying at home for like 2-3 years.

That's men and women. But in the U.S. the culture hasn't caught up with the reality. I'm 24. Still at home. Will be on my own within a couple months though. That being said I was hitting it off with some chick who was 26 a few months back. We decided we wanted to fuck and I told her I can't at my house because whole family is sleeping. She then proceeded to give me shit about not being a man and having my own place. Turns out she was living in her mothers basement and didn't have a job. Told her to fuck off and go be a bum somewhere else.

But still, we expect everyone to just be rich and independent.

I think that might be because as a culture we've become a lot less ambitious and more and more people are majoring in memes they have no place majoring in.

I was reading an article the other day about some guy complaining he had 3 degrees (in useless areas of study) and couldn't find a decent job.

there's no cut off point. you just have to live with the pain, and hide from society. alcoholics, prostitutes, drug addicts have done it for centuries - you are part of this glass now.

t. thirty, hates mother and too weak to suicide man.

Canadians once again proving to be the dumbest posters

Why not just move out though. Seems like it'd be an option before suicide.

Don't really get the logic behind "I hate living with my mom" -> "better commit suicide!"

My fathers cousin lives with his parents. He's successful and they have a huge house tho, so they split it in two. Works quite well for him.

I dunno, I wish I could move out but I really can't afford it and living in some shitty suburb or village will only make some expenses larger without the impact of making much else cheaper, so idk

I can afford it but I'm unsure if saving money is worth the freedom

There's no cutoff point, financials are shit here. I'm 23, won't move out until 25, but I'm very lucky. There are people in their 40's not being able to move out due to financial reasons.

this.

fear of poverty and homelessness is greater than my hatred of mother. I might be a invalid loser, but I am not stupid.

True. Sometimes I forget about how other people live in countries outside North America

Why don't you save up money for a couple years then user?

I don't know, only individualist mongs screech about moving out of their parents house

Just seems hard to cohabit with people of different generations desu user. Plus it's limiting me in my employment options and I feel it's impeding on my quality of life significantly.

'Out the door 24' is the saying here.

After that age it's pretty disgraceful

As soon as you start superior school, then they are suppoosed to afford to send you 400€ per month/you ask a loan, you sleep in student housing, and you do small jobs to complete

Wtf I like France now

>Why don't you save up money for a couple years then user?

I've got a few thousand saved. but every time I think about fixing my life I remember I am thirty with no friends, social circle other than my nagging mother; why bother, why try, why go on living.

>why try
To fix it? Gee I dunno senpai

People have started later than you.

don't kid yourself. if you don't have a career or finished university at 25. you are basically pond scum. society will not spare any sympathy - unless you are have poor self control like a drug addicts, single mothers, refugee or a legit autist - every cripple wants their crocodile tears, there is nothing left for simple broken men

You are pond scum if you give up, yeah

>Society won't spare you any sympathy
Why would they? You don't deserve any if you haven't earned it

Just keep trying it's not that hard, you're selling yourself short by giving up.

In my town it's somewhere around 18-20, which is crazy considering the current housing prices. I'd be paying almost half my income just in rent.
Friends of mine are taking huge loans they won't be able to pay off until 20 years later just so they can invest in small apartments.

I'm 19, I don't want to be making these kinda decisions yet, I don't even know if this will be a country worth living in 10 years down the road.

I guarantee Sweden will still be a top-tier country in 10 years lol

I don't know what to believe, living in this country is confusing as hell.

>You don't deserve any if you haven't earned it

I don't deserve anything, I was born naked crying and I will leave naked and crying. I'm die because I do suicide , but now some years I must liver (to make mad all).

Is he right lads

It is also common to continue living with our parents and to succeed our family.
We have an obligation to inherit our ancestral territory, wealth and family name.

Living with older parents also has the effect of reducing the cost required to maintain the social security system.

If that's the case why are Japan's birthrates so low?

>We have an obligation to inherit the family name
>Ends up masturbating to anime cartoons and playing videogames instead of procreating

Really made think

3 months after graduation

>move out when 19
>have to move back when 20 because mother can't live alone due to medical complications

I'm 25 now btw

nope he sounds like a complete moron, possibly an orphan
biz?

>mental development

Usually about 24 in canada I think
Finish university at 22, find a job and save up/pay down debts for a few years, then move out
I moved out at 19

Yeah biz

How does he sound like a moron? What he's saying makes sense. Saving a tiny bit of money isn't worth what you give up in terms of personal development, and in most case career opportunities.

no it doesnt.
what on earth does living at home have to do with your career or social development? its laughable.

the only argument for his case might be if your parents live in the sticks, miles from where the jobs are.

I make 100k+ and haven't moved out yet lol

There's a subtle but distinct difference between self-sufficient adults and man children living with their parents.

Kinda hard to explain but it's this weird, sheltered, beta attitude to everything. Almost as if they're always seeking mommy's approval by habit.

the economy has made living in large numbers (family, room mates) a permanent thing. With more automation it will get worse.

yeah i thought about that too
landing a decent job and still staying with parents to save tons of money
on the other hand, what's the point if i have no idea when and how i will start my own life and whether i will even need that much money if i remain a loner playing video games all day long

speak for yourself manchild
fyi it's perfectly possible to live on your own as a neet/loser (see: me) or to be sorted and live with your parents-- i.e. you have a job and are saving for a property - which actually shows a decent maturity in not bowing to social pressure for long term gainz

>Market at an all time high
>US dollar btfo everything
>5% unemployment
>Lives in country for which people are willing to do anything to immigrate to

>"M-m-muh economy!"
LMFAO SHUT THE FUCK UP

There's literally no point at which the "economy" will be right because it's your ultimate scapegoat.

My cousins do this because they live in a really expensive area. They say they'll move out if they get married, but for now it works fine for them.

No money, I have a full time job and could not afford a bedsit + what a car would cost me to go to work.
I would be living in a shitty room with fuck all food and have no money for video games, internet or to do fucking anything.
I would be living for work essentially.

to me it is not the economy.if i have no social life so i have no motivation to move out. i believe that's more important than the state of economy.

>Long term gains

Why does every autist justify themselves with this?

Don't you have any skills you fucking loser? Are you working for minimum wage?

>Don't you have any skills you fucking loser? Are you working for minimum wage?
I work for above minimum wage, I get ten euros an hour.
Currently taking a break from college but I have a level 7 degree already, even if I go back and finish the level 8 I will still be screwed.
I have a friend who gets great money as a software engineer but due to commuting to Dublin everyday he makes less than I do.
Living in Dublin where all the Computer jobs are is expensive as hell.

>26 years old still live at home
>3 years working in central london, saved enough and earned enough to move out but think ill just save the money
>now have earnt enough to study for a year then move abroad and see if i like it
>have gf
>have friends
>get proper job offers about once a month through my professional network, but not interested in them so no plans there

There is little tangible benefit to moving away from the family home if the following are true of you:
1) you have a social circle you like close to you that you can see when you want
2) you have a significant other
3) your family home is not limiting you in your job search and options
4) you have the opportunity to save money which would otherwise be spanked on rent very fast

the attitude to living at home is certainly changing here i think

i'm a neet mate
stay mad though, because i don't realistically need to work again if i don't want to.

t. richfag

Cool dude

Are you having a lot of sex and cool experiences?

This is the entire Joe Rogan meme shit where if you don't get out of your comfort zone you'll not be able to face stuff well.

DESU I think there is some truth to it, I can say if I left my zone a bit more stress wouldn't get to me?

There is no reason to move out unless you have enough money to buy a house (the down payment at least obv)

Cost of living is so fucking high in canada, if I was paying 1000$+ monthly rent on top of all other expenses, I would probably never own a house in my lifetime.

No shit, you don't need a dude weed lmao to tell you that

>buying a house

Why the fuck would you do that? Owning a house is for retards. Enjoy your property taxes, housing bubble, maintenance costs and dealing with selling it if you want to move LMFAO

Dumb faggot lol. Oh but the $1.5milliom for a paper wall shack is so great

Good goy, don't own anything or have anything in your name, just rent it and pay for me to have an asset!

going through a bit of a transitionary period atm, so not really, but in the next year I'm going to rent out my flat & use the income to travel, so I can't complain either really

there's an element of truth to what he's saying but there's no hard and fast rules. the leaf should probably first worry about finding a stable job he can actually do, develop healthier relationships with his family and peers and his own happiness, letting things fall into place naturally etc. i doubt he's actually capable of living independently atm if his posts are anything to go by, so why concern himself with this silly bollox

Usually people move out at 25

I'm 21 and plan on staying with my parents until I'm 23-25. However long it takes me to save up enough to start a new life abroad. Can't stand this country, and I don't really care what the norm is here.

>Good goy, buy my house for a ridiculous price! It's such a good investment that's why I'm selling it to you!

LMFAO real estate brokers are even bigger Jews you fucking idiot

I can't believe people are retarded enough to actually have gotten jewed by the government and chinks and brokers into buying homes and thinking it's a good """ investment """

LOL

around 25 i guess
people usually strive to leave parent's house after uni

Lol yeah I'm sure Thailand will be the right place for you

Lots of ladyboy dick to suck and asshole to lick

Moving to the Fatherland in Europe. Enjoy this multikulti frozen hellhole.

But user! In only 20 years of monthly payments you'll have a property of your own!!! Be a good go...err I mean guy and buy a house so you can impress the ladies!

The Normies fell for it lol

Only took like 40-50 years of the government shilling owning a home for every average Joe normie to get conned

here i would say 30

Very easily broken down, Leaf

>You pay rent

Goes to the landlord, he charges you the cost of mortage, taxes, etc and a little sweetener of about 50% to maybe repair something once a year with the lowest shit he can buy at Home Depot.

Oh and they can and will increase rent at any and all opportunity even if there is no additional cost on them and because most young people would rather go out nearly every night and spend $30 on ''''''Gastropub''''' food and another $30 on drinks they can't save a penny month to month so rent is at low supply and demand is huge.

You have no flexibility to morph the home to yourself with paint, etc or improvements in the yard since renting is improving stuff for your landlord. On top of that when you decide to move out a lot will charge you based on tiny wear and tears on walls, doors, etc.

>You own and pay mortgage

Payment goes basically to you and you only pay a few points for interest over the actual value of the home.

On top of that your mortgage will stay the same basically over the course of 30 years. Despite ups and downs in the short term homes generally end up being worth more than you paid by the end of the mortgage.

You can do what you want to the house from new paint, new yard, rent out your basement to some dumb cuck for most of your mortgage, etc.

In Southern Europe you could stay forever. It's quite normal. Also I love my family and they love me. Also 2: It makes economic sense for all of us.

I honestly think this is a euro/NA thing
Here people can't wait to move out, but most euros I've met (italians in particular) are perfectly fine staying with their folks until they're like 30

It's an anglo thing. A particular characteristic of anglo culture is extreme individualism.
Nordcucks adopted it too some time ago.

No it's because the jews pushed meme like this What kind of life are you living if 60% of your income is going to the rental jew. But hey, at least you're "independent". Imho you should only move out of your parents' house if you found your partner