*deletes The Gloaming*

*deletes The Gloaming*

This, and Backdrifts as well.

Now you have the perfect radiohead album

*deletes We Suck Young Blood*
*replaces with Paperbag Writer*

Backdrifts is fucking great GET OFF this board you pleb

How is it great?

Woah, that's a good idea. They're pretty similar songs now that I think about it.

It sounds great

Nice pleb answer.

Try again?

Don't need to, I got dubs so I don't need to explain anything, checkmate pleb.

Nah. You're a pleb. nice try though

No u

We discuss music here

01. 2 + 2 = 5
02. Sit Down. Stand Up.
03. Where I End and You Begin
04. Sail to the Moon
05. Go to Sleep
06. The Gloaming
07. There There
08. I Will
09. A Punchup at a Wedding
10. Myxomatosis
11. Scatterbrain
12. A Wolf at the Door

HTTF is a 9/10 album desu pham

>expecting discussion on Sup Forums
>ever
Roflmao

>tfw you used to hate HTTT and now you like it because it's the one Radiohead album you haven't listened the fuck out of

>Hail to the Fief
no but it actually is 9/10

>gets rid of Backdrifts
>keeps I Will
What did he mean by this

It segues nicely into Punchup.

PATRICIAN TRACKLIST INCOMING:

01. There There
02. The Gloaming
03. Sail to the Moon
04. Sit Down Stand Up
05. Go to Sleep
06. Where I End and You Begin
07. Scatterbrain
08. 2 + 2 = 5
09. Backdrifts
10. A Punchup at a Wedding
11. A Wolf at the Door

Not to mention it's one of the most beautiful and haunting songs they've recorded, Backdrifts is too long for its own good and is monotonous

>album not beginning with 2+2=5
No

After Kid A and Amnesiac, I feel opening an album with a rawk&raaawll anthem like 2+2=5 is a little jarring.

HTTT is worse than Pablo Honey I love Radiohead and still don't get why people like this album. Sure 2+2=5, myxmatosis and wolf at the door are great but it doesn't make up for the rest of this mediocre album

>worse than Pablo Honey
Are you serious dude? There's shit tons of great tracks on there like the ones you mentioned, There There, Go to Sleep, Where I End and You Begin, Sit Down Stand Up, etc.
Comparing it to the bland shitty grunge that was Pablo Honey is an insult

>when Where I End and You Begin comes on

This is what millennials actually think

I never said it was bad, maybe just unexpected. It's still one of the better songs on HTTT

>maybe just unexpected
You are describing almost all of their albums. Your lack of knowledge about the band shouldn't dictate what is or is not on an album

You need to fuck off back reddit.

Radiohead needs to start high energy for a good album to really get moving. It also hooks in the normies.

2+2=5 is a badass track and still fits within the context of the album. The album is moody but also has peaks of really intense energy like 2+2=5 and Go to Sleep.

An old meme

Well, you got me. I'm not even going to try to refute that, because you're pretty much right. But I will say that usually a couple songs/b-sides from their previous albums foreshadow what's to come, even if the entire album isn't similar in sound to its predecessor. Songs like Backdrifts and maybe even Sail to the Moon would fit well on In Rainbows, while songs like Meeting in the Aisle and Melatonin could easily be Kid A-era tracks. The Daily Mail and Harry Patch (In Memory Of) could be on AMSP, and Talk Show Host could fit well on OKC. I'm not really proving anything, but you get the idea.

Yes because Maquiladora really foreshadowed OK Computer
Yes because Polyethylene really foreshadowed Kid A
Yes because Fog really foreshadowed HTTF
Yes because Blackbirds really foreshadowed In Rainbows
Yes because Supercollider really foreshadowed AMSP

>usually a couple songs/b-sides
>a couple songs
>not all of them
also Fog could sort of work on HTTT