Their new show is airing soon, are we excited?

Their new show is airing soon, are we excited?

youtube.com/watch?v=0wa_nUGqilY

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/adult-swim-upfronts-slate-2015-793960
imdb.com/news/ni59576005/
tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/adult-swim-announces-new-returning-tv-series/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mde are shitty actors , I don't know if the show could succeed.

>we

No, I'm not.

sketch shows aren't exactly known for good acting

>live action adult swim show from unfunny, edgelord youtuber

straight to the trash

this

i just want more anime dubs and seth macfarlane reruns

bump

Daily reminder that Sam fucked underage girls (illegal) and also traps (gay). This means that he is a dengenerate faggot and a total hippocrite who whould be disparaged and looked down upon.

Who's the chick that gets fucked up she's kinda hot

There is no proof of this.

Stop spreading lies that are borderline memes.

maybe this bombing will ruin sam's confidence and he'll finally fuck off

fuck you

im a big fan of MDE and am excited for this show

he has been shilling here for the last 2 years trying to become a meme

dont count on him giving up

fuck off sam

MDEshit is better than the capeshit we see spammed on Sup Forums all day

how did sam have the time to write and direct this while he was planning and executing all those terror attacks around the world?

none of his videos even get big views. how did his autistic ass get a development deal is a mystery, or is this another gay prank.

His videos are actually funny though.

I like MDE
I love edgy shit
and i don't care what you redditards think, you can't downvote him in my heart

unironically this

Holy shit that was great. I love how hr slaps her head as she falls into the table

>hey look at this totally legit 100% real sneak peak from adult swim which is hosted on some random faggot's youtube channel

MDE isn't getting a show
MDE will never get a show
MDE is desperately holding on to what little fame they have, going so far as to perpetuate the "MDE is getting a show" meme

they jumped the shark a long time ago

How soon are we talking here because that sneak peak is months old

It's taken from an Adult Swim thing on their website, it's happening nerd.

give a link

provide proof of ANY sort

So when this alt-right, post-post-irony shit becomes mainstream - what will be the new comedy for all aspiring teenage hipsters?

trans-modernism?

that sketch is so fucking funny/clever

its gonna get global writeups by feminists

imagine all that free publicity for a dumb sketch show

what's clever about it?

>soon

no it isnt. its not working out.

it creates 'buzz' and gives you free publicity, that is worth probably millions with the exposure it'll get around the world (condeming it for making light of domestic violence)

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/adult-swim-upfronts-slate-2015-793960

literally google

that hasn't happened though?

hey neat something from over a year ago with no updates since then

I sure to have high hopes for this untitled million dollar extreme project

it hasnt been televised yet? are you fucking retarded mate

you think feminist journalists are watching random video clips of 3 retards reviewing a clip on youtube?

hmm you're right.

looks like the show isn't happening after all, my bad. didn't even check the date

you're the one that can't spell condemn correctly.

true you're right you're smart because you're stupid but I did a typo on a virgin advice forum

Ironic ultra-progressivism?

imdb.com/news/ni59576005/
The wikipedia page says it airs in August

oh neat it's 2 weeks from being released with absolutely no word from adult swim. no teasers or anything.

keep believing the scam. don't forget to donate to them on patreon!

and your reply was longer than mine

The funniest part about this post is, you are nothing compared to those from MDE who've worked for years perfecting their craft. This is their big break. What's yours?

Oh, I forgot. Making a few shitcunt comments on a Madagascar sloth-tossing forum website. You never made it. Look at how pathetic you are for attempting to criticizing those who ARE making it.

>perfecting their craft
>making it
Turn the computer off, Sam.

They actually think that they are better than the average millenial, but they embody the millenial malaise perfectly. Much like RLM, they are much too insecure about their actual personality to ever express anything closely resembling sincerity. Irony has become their sheild against a culture so rich in information that it lacks any form of guidance whatsoever, what you choose to enjoy is becoming the sole way to determine your self-worth. With this will come ironic enjoyment, you can enjoy whatever you want without having your choices scrutinised. You aren't enjoying the product, you are merely enjoying the sense of schadenfreude you derive from the realisation that you are somewhat aware that there is something better. That you don't know why there is something lacking will not, of course, be revealed. Ultimately, irony requires only a modicum of effort and intelligence, it is much more difficult to write jokes that are amusing and express a genuine observation or concern that many people have. The humour before ironic posturing relies upon a subtle combination of recognition and subversion. The classic WC Fields joke that he is free of all prejudice because he hates everone equally is a pefect example. MDE lack the skill and drive to create a character as funny, sympathetic and irreverent as Field's comic persona. Overall, they are a sympton of the age. They are not an answer to it and I would advise you not to aspire to be like them.

This is exactly what the Comedy was about. Just replace Millennial with Gen X.

Do you honestly expect me to do research for you?

>you think you can do better huh?

The gayest fucking fallacy possible, employed by faggoty fanboy, kys

What a horribly written block of text containing a shitty attempt at armchair psychology

the opening credits are so fucking good

Better than that unfunny faggot Eric Andre

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/adult-swim-announces-new-returning-tv-series/

Have something from two m on the ago since you're too lazy to google

God, the butt hurt is palpable.

MDE videos are mostly crap though. I can't see them translating to TV format well. And whatever happened to "viewer funded entertainment, no ads, no TV deal"?

leaked skit was funny imo