Anyone who isn't hyped for this impending kino is a confirmed beta cuck pleb faggot

Anyone who isn't hyped for this impending kino is a confirmed beta cuck pleb faggot
youtu.be/b6CJnBmsxRg

I'm not hyped for the limited NA release and the fact that I'll have to go to a theater in LA packed with stinky beaners.

I got called Reddit for making a Godzilla thread last time.

Most undoubtedly going to be a better story than Godzilla 2014 but I would say Legendary has them on CGI

But then again Legendary did not use that to its their advantage

what is the godzilla movie with all the space aliens and shit? I remember liking that one.

the godzilla looks like one of those fucking animatronics you see at disney land. it doesn't look natural at all.

Nothinpersonalzilla

I wonder if this will show the Americans we have stationed in Japan

Godzilla 2014 was god awful

It's time for the Japs to let the Americans take over, 2014 was a lot better than this embarrassing shit. How was this greenlit? Jesus Christ.

>Godzilla 2014 was god awful
nice meme my friend, the only downsides are the story and uncompelling characters. Beside that, the visual, atmosphere and build-up were fantastic. Gareth has proved that he's a great visual director, he just needs better script

>better script
and actors
and budget
and producers to act as the intermediary between the production and studio
and editor
and...

wait wtf is this?

some chinese godzilla rip off?

does legendary know about this?

should i tweet them..?

>hyped
I can hardly be hyped about a movie which I will probably see for the first time in 2017 because of no proper release outside of Nipland.
Godzilla is a proper established international franchise. Why the fuck aren't they releasing it international. I'm mad.

>but surely this student film-like addition will surpass!

contrarians are so insufferable.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

WHERE IS KING GHIDORAH

Can't wait

the tail looks silly af

Is that Burning Godzilla? Burning Godzilla is supposed to be the most OP Godzilla

Nope, its the new Godzilla movie, not tied to any of the old ones

yeah true its not tied to the thousand other exactly the same movies

really makes me think

>Japanese CGI

AHAHAHAHAHAHH

Its so fucking long and just weird.
I like the rest of the Godzilla even if the legs look like they belong to a fat woman but the tail just rubs me the wrong way.

This. I feel like I watched a different trailer to everyone else, Godzilla looks so stiff and motionless, it's jarringly awful and completely overshadows everything else in the trailer.

>Nope, its the new Godzilla movie, not tied to any of the old ones

We said the same thing about another franchise he directed.

He's going to be in the next American Godzilla film.

you can certainly tell who is directing it, the eva influence in the shots is HEAVY

i dont give af though, it looks amazing

hype as hell