So Americans want to ban Muslims because Muslims are dangerous...

So Americans want to ban Muslims because Muslims are dangerous, even though radical terrorism is virtually nonexistent in the USA. But they don't want to ban guns even though guns kill thousands of people each year. Sup Forums, why are Americans such retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

aclu.org/blog/speak-freely/well-see-you-court-why-trumps-executive-order-refugees-violates-establishment
fas.org/sgp/crs/homesec/R44743.pdf
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23106850.ab
expressen.se/gt/annas-15-ariga-dotter-antastades-i-publiken/
dn.se/nyheter/sverige/fler-anmalningar-om-sexofredanden-under-peace-love/
friatider.se/utl-ndska-m-n-gick-till-attack-mot-flickor-p-antirasistisk-festival
translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://nyheteridag.se/gang-sexofredade-13-arig-flicka-mitt-pa-dagen-ingen-vuxen-i-nassjo-ingrep/
twitter.com/MartinA39679335/status/759051588413513730?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Bump

'cuz 'murica

It's bread and circuses, man. Security theater. Real bad shit's going on but we'll never know about it.

guns dont kill people, people kill people

Gun ownership protected by constitution
Mudslime immigration not
/thread

The fact that Trump just memed himself into the White House scares me way more than a bunch of sand niggers.

Wasn't the Muslim ban deemed unconstitutional?
/thread

Time will tell what the hell kind of horrors this administration will bring about. Unlike with Obama, change is coming.

I thought so too, its actually frightening how many of my "friends" agree with it. Apparently Trumps taking the decision to court, so there will be a legal battle.

for 1 its not a Muslim ban, for 2 its 100% legal and 100% within his power

actually the first amendment says the government cant treat any religion better or worse than any other religion.

maybe you should read beyond what your confirmation bias allows.

>So Americans want to ban Muslims because Muslims are dangerous

no, radical islamic extremist are dangerous and the ban is from the countries where they pour out of. We don't want what is happening to Europe to happen in the USA.

Travel bans have been common as fuck with past presidents, even with Obama. But because its Trump the mass Media is twisting everything to get everyone against him because hes not following in line with a globalist agenda since hes not an institutionalized politician. Don't fall for media lies.

Don't be blind like everyone else and not actually look into the facts.

You're the retard.

You're describing two different sets of people. There are a large number of people that want to ban/place more control over guns that also don't want to ban muslims.

Obama about destroyed this country

Ha. Terrorism has nothing to do with it. Thats just a nice red herring to distract the liberals and keep them arguing.

America is a WHITE CHRISTIAN nation. Sand niggers (or towel-heads as they prefer to be called) are the most fundamentally un-American immigrant group.

Chinks are hardworking capitalists (and many are Christian)

Niggers are lying thieves but always Christian. And we can't really deport them because we have no idea which country to take them back to. Slave records are spotty.

Mexicans are subhuman slime, but their committment to Christianity makes them likely Republican voters. Some of them can stay.

Kikes, Italians, Eastern European gypsies, well they proved their committment to white America by acting white and living the white life. They're slime, but ok.

Arabs (and Indians.... they count as Arabs. fuck what they consider themselves) are not white, not Christian, eat weird food, dress funny, talk a different language. Aside from the fact that they are totally conservative they have nothing in common with the ORIGINAL settlers of America, white Christians.

We're not banning Muslims because they're dangerous, we're banning them because they're coming here without permission.
That and we just don't like them.

oh, so i guess we can just keep shitting on the constitution since its a tradition :^)

If tramp wanted to ban Muslims he'd ban Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. These countries had citizens who did 9/11 not the countries he's banned. Tramp has investments in those countries, he's profiting from terrorism

It will still go before the supreme court. The biggest problem with it is that it was done too hastily, you can definitely get the same effect legally if you changed the wording and implementation a bit.

>without permission
literally a lie
>we dont like them
unconstitutional

It is a Muslim ban and is not within his power, as the courts just ruled. Stop reading your alternative facts and join the real world.

Nice dubs but this comment is great for the politically illiterate.

Guns dont kill people. I kill people. With guns

>ban is on the countries where they pour out of
What about Saudi Arabia and Pakistan? Oh yeah, Trump has business interests in those countries.

It is a Muslim ban you moron. TRUMP himself said Christians from those banned countries are welcome. FUCKHEAD.

Saudi Arabia has lots and lots of juicy oil

>as the courts just ruled
>Three liberal judges
>One of them a woman
Gee, can you imagine?

the right wants to ban muslims because they are scared and are willing to say fuck you to the constitution to barely solve the problem, the left wants to ban guns because they are scared and are willing to say fuck you to the constitution to barely solve the problem, both can eat shit.

>i hate women lol take me seriously im a real American

>being in denial this hard

The blind like you leading the blind.

lol sandniggers sure are butthurt about not getting to live in a christian western country where everybody hates them. here is an idea. stay in yer shitty fucking muslim country and improve it. and leave us alone. kthnxbai

we should get lord trump to kill all the women and liberals, that would be real democracy, am i right?

Radical terrorism is virtually non-existent in the US, which is why they want to keep muslims out. So it stays nonexistent.

It was non-existent in Germany and a bunch of other countries before they adopted an open door refugee policy.

Now assault, sexual assault, and rape cases are so numerous, they are not even being looked into. Women are afraid to go to public pools, go to school, or go out to celebrate simple things like new years eve, for fear of being gang raped by savage refugee hordes in the street.

Also, instances of radical muslim lunatics bombing public places, and knife attacks have skyrocketed.

The governments approval ratings in these open door countries is plummeting because these refugees don't know how to behave and are not remotely interested in learning. So there are media and law enforcement blackouts to try and hide the incredible size and desperation of the problems the citizens now face because of this policy, but since it is so wide spread, and since people talk, and since people have the internet, the information is there and available to anyone, from any country, if you want to look into it.

But if you just sit in front of your TV waiting for CNN to tell you about these things going on, you will never hear about it.

Nope. The appellate court ruling decided to keep the TRO (temporary restraining order) in place because the States showed that the executive order was having real irreparable harm to their citizens while the government could not point to any imminent harm from restraining the order. The court did not judge the merits of the order, including whether it is a Muslim ban. I look forward to Rudy frciking Giuliani being subpoenaed and forced to testify to being the real turd in the pool at the bottom of it all.

>even though radical terrorism is virtually nonexistent in the USA

9/11/2001 - 5000+ killed
boston marathon bomber
New York police trash can bomber
Orlando gay night club massacre (biggest mass murder by an individual in U.S. history)
2015 San Bernardino attack

just kill yourself

>christian western country

look, another person who didnt read the bill of rights.

>everybody hates them
>Trump lost the popular vote.

Yeah, no. FUCKHEAD.

who is gonna stand up for all dese peaceful muzzies mayne? i mean stoning gays and women is cool amirite? death to america1111!,,,

You know how hard Trump is fucked wheneven Sup Forums has turned on him. How long before his is impeached or assassinated?

Daily reminder that the Cologne New Years mass sexual assault has been debunked as fake news. GO BACK TO POL FUCKHEAD.

The fact that 2 recent previous presidents both halted immigration in the same way without being impeded sets precedent for any future president to do it. Or would, anyway, if there had been a legal dispute over it in the previous cases.

Was never a 'muslim ban'.

And was one of the first things the obama administration did, back when islamic terrorism was not as powerful as it is today. Back before there were any beheading and propaganda videos in professional studio quality. Complete silence then.

But today, every talking liberal mouthpiece, political hack, and phony entertainer out in force vocally opposed to it since Trump did it.

Enough of a clear indication of the crooked political machine for you?

Haha the ignorance (as expect from a Trump worshiper) Not even 25% of Americans voted for Trump. Most people aren't chicken shits like you who are petrified of anything not white. Follow your beta king.

You know, for a country built by foreigners, they sure don't like foreigners

your right, we should be scared and let the terrorists win, even though you are still more likely to get killed by lightning then terrorists.

bwahaha do you fucking retards know what percentage of muslims believe that apostates should be killed? look it up you woman and gay hating brainwashed shill fagets.also mohammad is a pedo.

By comparison to other murders and attacks that is virtually nonexistent. Keep worshiping Trump with your lack of information.

Yes, the millions of people protesting in the streets are all phony entertainers.

>Muhammad is a pedo
so is most people on Sup Forums

get lord trump to ban Sup Forums

Sup Forums hasnt turned on trump. Sup Forums is being shilled by retards who hate women and homosexuals.

Yes, because no Catholic priest ever has been found diddling little kids. Amirite?

lol millions. soros pls kys.

You don't have to hate anyone in order to recognize how they operate. Women are emotional creatures and possess a nurturing instinct. That's common knowledge. Their instinct is to protect those that they perceive as vulnerable, and they’ve been told that these monkeys are vulnerable, so they're going to do anything to protect them no matter what.

Funny how it’s mostly women everywhere that are in support of mass Islamic immigration, isn't it?

This is why women shouldn’t be involved in politics or be put in positions of power. Because these savages become teddy bears in their minds, and they act on it.

No wonder why Sweden, a place run mostly by women and emasculated men, has become the rape capital of Europe (the vast majority of rape committed by Muslim immigrants, go figure)

I'm not denying anything.

Uh, no. That's wrong.

Ah yes...the Soros boogeyman.

Trump doesnt speak for me. Even trump supporters are like wtf but its stupid because this kind of shit is exactly what he promised. The only thing he didnt do is put hillary clinton in jail. The reason we dont want to ban guns is because that was only disarm law abiding people since illegal guns are so fucking easy to come by, and the media is toying around with our fears so we end up fearing muslims. Its an irrational fear considering we put our selves in way riskier situations than being around a muslim every single day. You should see our damn news. We basically fear what they want us to fear. Black people and Muslims

We like Trump! We want moar Trump! Make the president great again!

let me know when jesus diddles little grils umkay? also bwahaha how long has it been since a muzzy raped an infidel or blew something up in yurop?

15 year old virgin detected.

Damn near all the mass terrorist shootings we've had were white citizens...

>Women are emotional creatures

so are you if your willing to play word chess with what the first amendment states in plain text because you get scared.

guard yer booty hole. sumbody gunna get raped by an african trying to cure his aids.

Stupid. Radical terrorism is only so low in the USA because they have been so strict with Muslim immigration. Ban all Muslims and there'd be zero terrorism.

Also, radical terrorism? All terrorism is radical you retard.

People in Europe actually have a better quality of life than you inbred Americans. But you will never hear about it on Fox News.

He's going to repeal Obamacare and I will be dead by this time next year. It's been fun guys remember me.

Don't you forget about me

Sweden has become the rape capital of the world because Sweden has extremely low tresholds for rape.

I'm not scared. Virtue signaling will protect us from terrorism, don't you know?

wikileaks guy is a rapefugee

>Ban all Muslims and there'd be zero terrorism.

dumbest statement of all time.

i get that you dont call mass shootings or bombings terrorism unless the person who does it is brown but this is just 100% dumb.

hahaha you are so brainwashed. you hate white christians cause they are backwards inbred hicks who abuse women and fagets but you love brown people who do the same shit. kys cognitive dissononce spouting shill.

Why doesn't Trump ban immigration from Quebec? SINCE THE LAST BIG TERROR ATTACK WHERE 6 PEOPLE DIED was caused by a White Christian Quebecer, um?

As much as I wish it was a Muslim ban, it wasn't. Also, it hasn't been deemed unconstitutional, it was merely temporarily reverted until it can be determined whether it is unconstitutional or not.

Fact is, it's not unconstitutional, and you don't need to have gone to law school to know that. The SC will overturn the decision by the 9th court - AKA the most overturned court in the US - and that will be that.

except from them 60 terrorists that attacked from them 7 banned countries

lol let me know how many white dudes have blown up airliners and or airports u fucking retard.

Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates are two of the most stable and civilized muslim nations presently. The 9/11 attacks were a decade ago, and are not what this is about. Todays threat is about ISIS and other islamic cults growing in power and immigrating to spread and conquer other nations. They will do as they have done in other muslim countries, who were as recently as the 90s, stable, peaceful, grounded, and turn them into the women subjugating, gay killing, christian burning, religiously zealous savage war zones you see today.
They form ghettos in the western countries they immigrate to, then they self-enforce sharia law in these areas, they muscle out non-muslims who are living in the area, and then attack and harrass anyone who comes into the area they've taken over that doesn't belong, or who is not obeying sharia. Then they pump out 5 kids each and continue to spread outward.
They take over by force of intimidation and domination, and can within a single generation, turn a relaxed, tolerant, mixed-religion nation into a muslim dominated intolerant sharia nation.

It is actually incredible to me that liberals defend these barbarians and conservatives refuse them. It should be the other way around.

Guns don't kill people, Muslims kill people with guns.

it actually is unconstitutional, the government cant make legislation that treats a certain religion better ow worse than Any other, making a very lazy and transparent loophole of what the constitution states is exactly what liberals do with he second amendment and conservatives lose their fucking mids over it but they don't seem to mind doing it for their own benefit.

>try to improve country
>hear some shit about afganis and saudis flying some planes into buildings
>*phew* good thing it has nothing to do with us
>iraq gets invaded by usa
>usa do al qaeda a favor by handing over sudam who they then proceeded to hang as before he kept them in check
>whole middle east is displaced
>people who invaded and fucked the whole region think the people they killed are now going to listen to them

you reap what you sow :^)

Because it wasnt done in the name of god or jesus you stupid cocksucker.

Oh yeah Obama came up with this list initially... Trump thought if he used the list that Obama came up with there would be less backlash..

the dumbbest thing in the world is to be waging war in other countries for 20 years and also allowing anybody from those countries to get on a plane and fly into your country. it is fucking stupid. you are asking to have your country turned into a war zone. it is just common sense.

We’ll See You in Court: Why Trump’s Executive Order on Refugees Violates the Establishment Clause

aclu.org/blog/speak-freely/well-see-you-court-why-trumps-executive-order-refugees-violates-establishment

how about the Oklahoma city bombing?
how about the unibomber?
how about the abortion clinic bombings?

you cant pretend like there would be a utopia without islam.

One is a constitutional right, the other is nothe unconstitutional, inbred snowflake.

our wars in the mideast are stupid as shit. but it doesnt mean we should let fgts from those countries into the us. it is fucking asking for trouble to do dat.

fas.org/sgp/crs/homesec/R44743.pdf

page 9

Not only that, but Trump isn't even banning Muslims as much as he's banning the regions that Obama and USA bombed for the past decade.

by what means?

how much word chess did you have to play to turn the first amendment into that?

have you even read it?

lol 3. wew lad.

I'm sure Africa and middle eastern countries would be a utopia without islam.

How many were bombed in the name of their gods, you stupid piece of shit? It's not that hard to think.
>retard

You just perfectly described what happened between Israel and Palenstine and now the muslims are doing to you what the Jews did to them

And yes 9/11 is very relevant. When you removed sudam, guess who took over iraq. I'll give you a hint. Islamic State of Iraq and Syria

>radical terrorism is virtually nonexistent in the USA

That's because we're better than everyone else at stopping it. Also people kill people, don't need a gun to kill someone. You've been dismissed eurofag. Go diddle your fiddle.

Yes, that's it. It has nothing to do with this
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
or this
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23106850.ab
or this
expressen.se/gt/annas-15-ariga-dotter-antastades-i-publiken/
or this
dn.se/nyheter/sverige/fler-anmalningar-om-sexofredanden-under-peace-love/
or this
friatider.se/utl-ndska-m-n-gick-till-attack-mot-flickor-p-antirasistisk-festival
or this
translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://nyheteridag.se/gang-sexofredade-13-arig-flicka-mitt-pa-dagen-ingen-vuxen-i-nassjo-ingrep/
or this
twitter.com/MartinA39679335/status/759051588413513730?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
etc.

It's just a technicality!

more than 3, that was just 3 examples, you could count the school shooting but im sure most people would try to justify those.

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

just so