Hey, Sup Forums, what should i name the strain i'm growing...

Hey, Sup Forums, what should i name the strain i'm growing? I was thinking of calling it "the third reich" but i'm still open to new ideas?

>pic not related

slash b slash

I was gonna say Ditch Weed user, but dubs has spoken.

bro if u hook me up and let me tap that, I will creatively come up with a strain name so catchy it'll sell better than gorilla glue or blueberry. Just need to smell and taste it to remain true on the genes.

You want me to call my strain Sup Forums? like
>"Hey bro, wanna smoke a fatty of some Sup Forums?"

gay af. Need something appealing to the senses.

Call it 'Dickhole Inferno'

Well
user
MAYBE YOU SHOULD NAME IT WHAT IT IS.
THE THIRD REICH.
YOU SOUND LIKE SUCH A FUCKING CHILD
YOU BRING SHAME TO CANNABIS CULTURE
KYS.

Don't name it you shit faggot.

bowling green massacre

Cannabis culture is already a joke, and the fact the you take it so seriously goes against what weed is all about. I just want a fun, clever, ironic name that will seem witty and fit the bud, not something serious. Wacky tobaccy is a fun thing, and so should the names be.

hey guys. heres my situation

regular dealer deals me okay 6/10 to 7/10 stuff.
she disapeared for 3 months and is back and eager to sell to me.
i havnt replied cuz i think thats fishy as fuck.

what do you think? i already have another dealer. but hes really young and kinda gangster. ive know this other girl for a few years now since highschool.

I'm going with 'Shrek on Fire'
Or 'Ginger Ninja Turtle'
Or 'Ginger Pubes Pine Lattuce'
Or 'Shit, I caught my grandmas couch on fire'

Call it “Zyklon B“ - Its gonna melt your lung!

>she disapeared for 3 months and is back and eager to sell to me.
If it smells like fish and looks like fish, it's probably fish.

I'd say, test the waters, inspect the bud, etc. If it seems legit, then go with it and maintain it, also ask her what her deal was with disappearing. If it all checks out, then youre A okay I personally don't fuck with gangsters at all, but I also don't fuck with expensive and unreliable weirdos. i personally get my shit from a friend who has a med card, so he gets top shelf shit. I'd say, find a hook up similar to that unless you live in one of those conservative states that think weed turns you into a rapist.

most def fish then.

her bf has been messaging me too.

but ive known them since highschool thats more than 6 years ago

dude i live in texas...

gangsters and wierdos are all i have

I'd hold off.

name it good times

Damn, that sucks man, you'd better move for your own sake, bro

planning to move to colorado as soon as im done with my education.

not just for the trees though.
its just got everything i want.

if colorado doesnt work out then im going to austin.
its still texas but at least the liberals there will have good weed.

>naming your own strain
how about you start with the genetics you are already using or crossing?

disappearing is not so weird. I plan to lay low after selling larger quantity, to let things cool down. Also there might be a pause if I run out of merchandise and can't get another batch immediately, there might be a pause. Not 3 months though. Entrapping with cannabis is unlikely, do cops do that in your country? But always be careful of course.

OP is a fag strain

I think it's fine. They probably had problems finding enough bud to supply everyone and just reloaded and are calling everyone to drum up business and get rolling again

maybe she ran out and grew more, it takes 2-4 months but maybe shes a fish so i dont know if she can grown anything on land

wtf you think this is walmart nigga? OPs old dealer got rolled and now he is getting catfished by pigs

enjoy prison, OP

why wouldnt she reply and just say shes out then?

nah these people dissapeared man. didnt answer phones didnt reply to texts didnt reply on fb or anything.

just gone. then they came back and posted on her wall "finally back!" and started messaging me n shit

im just gonna stick with this gangster kid and if hes dumb ill go back to them,. for now tho im staying away.

super silver haze and golden goat. I would call it super silver goat, but if its my own, i want it to have its own signature

yeah thats way sketchy, dont listen to naive idiots here

Try and find somebody near by. No one wants to shit in THEIR woods. It adds layers of; convenience, reliability, and friendship.
Love thy neighbor or some dude a mile away.

Point is, try and find some one you can actually trust my dude. Pointless if you don't trust them on some level or you'd just get ripped off.

I dig the theme. How about Zyklon B?

I don't take it that seriously.
But you sound retarded
"ye was thinkin calling it 3rd REICH
That real witty ironic user.
What is the strain you're actually making?

Bro, off topic but, I'm stoned af, what good shit can I do?

jerk off
listen to music
play the vidya
literally fucking anything you like doing normally

Teach yourself something new

Thiz
this
This
Thiz
Th us
Thez this
This
This this
Probably best if this
This.

The quran

You burn it. You get stoned

You can't name a strain unless you bred it.

Like this one.

Hey guys, I was kinda jerking off thinking about this ex colleague, who always flirted on me and shit, the thing is she's married. But she's slutty so there's a nice chance of sex. I wanna text her "I really like you, should we go to something more?"

If you're not a grower, you might as well just call what you're selling "WEED".

You're a shit head, dont ruin someone's life like that.

Don't take off your amour like that ever again
Or I will plunge a sword into your heart

call the jems

"oy vey, here schlomo have a $$ciggy"

Yeah mate
Got some genesis khaze mixed with great white bear.
Swear it's real rare.

Green anal leakage.. I'd buy it!

i am growing it though, and I want a good nme for it. Something witty, clever, rolls of the tongue, and has a little bit of dark humor

If dubs you call it cat hair

checked

Ha!

Fine don't reply.
You pathetic wanna be white supremacist
God I bet you're weedy..
Af
He

bogdanoff kush

If you don't know the genetics, don't make up stupid names.

If you grow a random bagseed without knowing the parents, it's just random weed that you're lying about.

sorry bro, I didnt read it, i apologize for russling your jimmies bro. What would you call it homie?

super silver haze and golden goat, I already said this earlier

Name it Anonymous

Too bad cat hair is a new sativa dominate (probably) strain

nonn nymous-duh

Bowling Green Massacre

>implying you've actually made your own strain
>not just grown another strain and pretend like you've done some genetic modification

dont name it ..... it already had a name the world is full of idiots like you thinking they have a reason to rename shit.

Go with the small chavvy fella, get to know them, for the most part they're actually really sounds. My guy is the same, but if you treat him with loyalty, fat bags all round.

silver is below gold platinum goat seems right or diamond goat

Top kek

if the plant is from F1 seeds, then it's not stable enough to need a name. It's just a SSH x GG F1. Besides, which one is the male and was it a hermaphrodite accident or a legit F x M pollination? Was there pheno selection involved?

... It's just a random bag seed schwag.

thats sounds pretty good actually

Just go to Hansa.

if trips or better call it

>green MG

pic unrelated