Storytime Sup Forums

Storytime Sup Forums

>be me
>live in shitty nigger infected part of Las Vegas
>still Vegas
>at Vons buying bagel bites and ice cream
>1 am and the line is long as fuck
>white couple in front of me are fumbling around for change to pay for their groceries
>two annoying simian nigger whores behind me nigging about how long it is taking this couple to find money
>couple in front of me don't have enough for the ONE item they are buying
>it's baby formula
>they have the baby with them
>niggers nigging harder
>couple starts to leave without formula. Sad looks on both their faces
>I tell them not to leave
>make cashier ring baby formula up with my junk food
>couple is hyper confused
>jigaboos lose their shit
>I turn to notice that the porch monkeys have nothing but liquor on the checkline
>ignore simians and finish paying for my shit
>give formula to couple
>guy tears up hard, girl hugs me, I never met these people ever
>feel good for five seconds until niggers chatter about if I'm gonna pay for their nigger liquor
>turn around and say "you forgot your fatherless nigglets, and something tells me St. Ides isn't part of the WIC program"
>couple laughs
>cashier fucking dies
>awwhellnaw.mp4
>walk out with couple like a fucking boss

Never even knew their names.

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this the scenario that played in your head lol

Was Easter like 7 years ago actually.

how do you consider yourself better for being white when a white couple were the ones that couldn't even afford to feed their child, at least the black people had money

>how do you consider yourself better for being white
That's the dumbest question I've ever been asked. You can't be serious.

>black people
There is no such thing.

i mean are you going to answer

Both were broke AF, black folk just better at maximizing that sweet Gov. paycheck for being black. Alcohol counts as food stamps!

>implying Nignogs can feed their children either

They spew babies out just to make more money for Timberland shoes and watermelon.

k so around %40 of people on welfare are white versus around 25% black which probably explains why the white couple cant even afford formula but go on....

OK, I will answer.

First, you assume the niggers had money. This is a bad assumption.

Second, you incorrectly assume that these niggers weren't complete ghetto trash. They were. Trust me.

Third, you are neglecting the fact that Vegas is a difficult city to keep a job in unless you have tits or no gag reflex.

And finally, white people going to the store at 1am to feed their baby only to find that they had no money, which was a realization of the moment since they clearly believed they did when they went, and spent so long scrounging for change when they found out they didn't, is far more respectable than "turning up at Vons my nigga".

You've never left your wallet at home at 1 in the morning when you ran out for important shit? I have. I can sympathize.

>unverified statistics
Seems legit.

77% of the US is white, you fucking shitcock.
Welfare Demographics Percent Total Number
Percent of welfare recipients who are white / caucasian 16.8 % 11,405,000

Percent of welfare recipients who are black 39.6 % 26,884,000

>source: statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

>"you forgot your fatherless nigglets, and something tells me St. Ides isn't part of the WIC program"

I understand literally none of this sentence. Fuck you for wasting my time with your lame story OP

Alcohol can't be bought with foodstamps you nigger

>statistics with a source
Not sure of the reliability of the source, but it's a source nevertheless, which beats the baseless claims made by

2013 data from us department of agriculture actually. you can use google i know you can

Scroll down. The source is listed as:

US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute

Date research was conducted: September 2, 2016

find out they had no money......lmao so theyre poor and stupid cool

If you can't figure out what that sentence means, since it refers to three esoteric parts of the story that you were obviously not paying attention to, you need hooked on phonics.

I didn't click the link... which is why I said that I wasn't sure about the reliability of the source.

That is, however, credible. Your source stands up to scrutiny. Gj user

Don't be a lazy nigger, my dude.

Or be a lazy nigger. I can't be assed to care.

Yeah kid... they found out they had no money.

"Shit honey, do you have cash? I left my wallet at home"

"Fuck, I don't know. Let me dig through my purse. Hold the baby."

I didn't hear this conversation, but I can imagine that it went like that. It's a grocery store, not a pawn shop. White people don't haggle with checkout clerks.

I don't know about you, but I never click links on Sup Forums.

If that's being lazy, then the dude abides.

wait so they went to the grocery store to buy formula for their kid and neglected to check if they had money first.....lmao probaby spent it on meth like white trash tend to do

Fair enough.

Sorta like .gif posts in creepy threads, eh?

Or... you know... the baby woke them up from a dead sleep at 1am and they forgot shit while being half asleep.

That's plausible too.

Also, the chick wasn't covered in meth sores, so I'm gonna have to negate your statement there.

"hey yeah i found everything just find one problem though just found out i have no money"

Something like that.

damn you seem to know this couple very well backstory and everything,are you friends with this white trash user?

theres a special place for niggers like you

im white and irish lol

this has meth written all over it

oh my bad my bad more of a jew then I suppose

Speculation based on observation.

Most people are basically the same user. You can make educated guesses about them based on that and be fairly accurate.

You'd know that if you were older than 15 and ever left the house.

Curious now, what's your kill/death ratio on Infinite Warfare?

irish.........cmon theres like 4 irish jews user.

You'd think that, but I didn't see it like that... mainly because I was there and they didn't look haggard as fuck. Meth is easy to spot bro.

"most people are he same"......one might even say equal

I DONT GIVE A FUCK IM ONLY UP RIGHT NOW TO FUCKING FEED !!!!

sounds like something a meth head would say....wait are you their dealer user. i think im starting to get this now

A libtard would say equal.

No kid. Most people are the same in a basic sense.

People pick their nose, shit once a day, a lot of people don't like onions, masturbate, guys pee with the bathroom door open when kids aren't around, etc.

Go outside and learn something. Facebook and Twitter have dehumanized you.

Troll harder bro. You can do better than that.

Wow, you're fucking worse cancer than I've seen on Sup Forums in a while! I'd call you a troll but it's worse somehow. How about you go outside every once in a while and spend some time in line at a convenience store in a ghetto at 1am and see if you still think niggers are "people". What a piece of shit you are.

>libtard
>kid
Thread is certified cancer now, sorry OP, I thought it was a nice story.

bro i live in downtown atlanta lmao and triggering racists on Sup Forums is way easier than i thought

OP here

I was actually surprised that there weren't more Spics.

The Vons I'm talking about is on Twain and Maryland Parkway, which is the dividing line between the nigger hive and the spic collective... and it's two blocks behind the Wynn...

user how old are you jw

... 38

what do you do for a living

Journeyman Machine Repair for Ford.

ya that makes sense

(It's even funnier on /pol)

youre definetly uneducated and whats worse is im 23 and im 99% sure i make more money than you

>shitting on mechanics

They make good money, son.

>skilled trade
>uneducated
OK kid.

bro they make like 60-70 grand a year

dude if you think being good at one (1) trade such as fixing a car makes you educated then you are........uneducated lmao

>implying that's bad

Outside of overpriced shitholes the west coast, you can live well with that.

what about you faggot?

not bad but i just think its funny that as a 23yo i make twice the amount the 38yo racist who claims hes educated does

he's educated in fixing a car. your argument is invalid. please try again.
inb4
> having a skill is uneducated hurr hurr

You still haven't said what you do for a living.

Do you live in the basement, or have they not downsized you out of your room yet?

this guys uneducated user. he probably flips burgers at McDonald's.

technically i have 4 jobs. i am an accountant for american heart assoiciation 9-5 i also sell a copious amount of weed as well as design streetwear clothing and sell my designs to small outfitters i also film music videos for local rappers. music videos and clothing pay the least but its my passion. 2016 i pulled in well over 100k my guess is like 120-130k on top of the 70ishk i have saved up. looking to do the same thi year if not better

having a skill does not make you educated. just because someone knows how to fix a car does not mean they are educated (in literally any other field than fixing cars)

But full time faggot ?

ya man full time faggot that is more successful and educated than you hahaha

I drove by that one the other day and felt sorry for the people who have to work there. At least you aren't up by Nellis; shit gets straight up frightening around there.

Nigger-loving cuck, wait until some shitskin monkeys nig you over and steal your money

Different user .... but ok I have my AA in engineering and have a bachelors in industrial engineering sorry that doesn't compare to your liberal arts degree you spent daddy's money on

been robbed once it was by a white man ironically

lmao im an accountant and i worked 2 jobs to put myself through school my dad died when i was 16

>implying inheritance
I'm sorry your life has devolved in working at a bank that's located in a super market nice accounting degree tho user

Dude vons is a fucking nigger magnet for some reason, also live in vegas

you're retarded. if you learned how to fix a car, you're educated in fixing a car. it's not rocket science you Mongoloid.

i work AHA literally read like 9 posts up good lord

I think user took his accounting degree and went home to his sub level lair

Literally all of them sound like worthless "hobbies" to be generous

I think he means he took into account how dumb he is.

k im going to bed now it was fun triggering some racists here though ill be back one day im sure youll all still be here

That or he's trying to mask the angst and sadness in his post he has to put "hahahaha" or "lmao" because the tears on his keyboard made him type lmao instead of please kill me

Do your words mean something?

nice fantasy jobs.

this reads;
does data entry for a real accountant in a dead end job.
slings shitty weed to deadbeat friends.
resells fakes on ebay.
films his nigger friends on his iphone for their sick youtube channels.

>assuming we all have nigger problems
>assuming we all livec in the US

is right, i don't understand that fucking sentence either

You're a time-wasting, shit story-telling faggot

someone needs to learn to lie a little better.

lesson 1: make your story believable.