pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n70EzGO2Lz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prawn detected

Kill yourself faggot

Fook off

>not liking based Jimmy

One day you will be mah nigga, but today ain't that day.

He was the best part of Hardcore Henry.

With the exception of "Europa Report" (which was stupid as fuck), every movie he's been in has been great.

U FOKKA

>Not liking based Copley

Easily. The "Under My Skin" sequence was great.

>YEW FOCKIN' GRASSER!

europa report was ok

"GET YOUR FOKKEN HENDS OWFF ME!!"

The A-team was great

>"Based on a true story."

shit bait

I agree. It's one of the better tv show to film adaptations I've seen. You could tell Liam Neeson was having a great time.

What are you referring to bud?

I meant to reply to I've been drinking, sorry.

>Acting like its his fault

Elysium would have been complete shit if it wasn't for him.

That entire movie was a bad idea from the start.

I love Sharlto. I want to make babies with him.

He's playing in "Powers" now, though, which is a new low in television even for capeshit.

>Sharlto is doing press interviews with the director of Hardcore Henry
>Sharlto stares right into the camera dramatically, calls himself "African-American" and the Russian director can't stop laughing

I saw it on Youtube months ago, but I can't fucking find it anymore.

Plz find it

Ah, just got done watching it, currently watching half in the bag review of Hardcore Henry.
youtube.com/watch?v=n70EzGO2Lz8

With some context: the interviewer asks them if there were any more ideas for Jimmy clones they had, and the director said he wanted to make one of them black. The interviewer says "You can't really get away with that though, right?" The director says "Oh yeah, no, there's no way they'd let us go that route. No distributor would be ok with releasing it."

Then Sharlto says "I COULD do it. I have range, I'm a character actor! AND I'm African-American, so we're all good!"

OP is a fagit

god that movie was terrible

ITS THE SWEETY MAN

He seems like a really cool dude and I like him as an actor. Shame his movies are total trash, except maybe District 9. But It isn't his fault: he's the best part in all his shitty movies.

I liked the A-team and hardcore henry was okay

if you cover his face right before his eyes this guy could be either tom cruise or christian bale

also michael bay

fucking kek

or owen wilsons less famous brother

a fucking God in hardcore henry
eat shit op

>signs that the movie you're about to watch is gonna be shit but Sharlto will still be amazing in it

FTFY

Europa Report was all right but Chappie was fucking awful, so you're wrong

all that "talent", and somehow copley, fichtner, and faran tahir are the only good things in the movie. unbelievable.

even the world building and visuals were fucking boring.

>It's Sup Forums or reddit approved