Help, Sup Forums

Help, Sup Forums
>>be me, long distance relationship of going on 4 years now
>>madly in love everything is great and amazing even after 4 years of long distance, finally gonna live together starting summer 2018
>>boyfriend is amazing in every way, loves me, smart, funny, handsome, big dick
>>BUT he has bad depression and severe migraines, and sometimes when he isn't feeling well he can hardcore turn against me
>>when it's bad he will tell me awful shit like he hates me, I'm a whore, ugly, dumb, tell me either I kill myself or he will kill himself
>>if I keep talking to him and telling him I love him and talking him down eventually he will either apologize profusely and everything will be back to normal or he will say he doesn't remember any of it
>> madly in love, can't imagine living without him and I've managed to handle these bouts of depression but I can't deny that it hurts
>> what do
(Pic related me and doggo)

Apply lumber to BF face. Repeat until the stupid leaves him.

I'm afraid to blame him, I mean depression and chronic headaches and he says that he pushes me away sometimes because he's terrified of losing me because I'm the most serious relationship he's ever had

Is suicide an option.. its never suicide if your already dead inside ';)

As much as I want to sometimes I'm just not ready yet. I want to have a life with him and shit

does he go to a counselor? if he doesnt maybe try that. sounds like both of you guys realize whats going on and hopefully it gets milder. but at the end of the day, if hes going down, you're going to have to let him go no matter how much it hurts.

That some nigger pit bull?

well, its like this - you are in a stupid relationship. You can't fix him. If he needs medical help he needs to get it.

Anyway, enjoy your shit semi-abusive relationship

This, him getting some form of counseling is the best thing

Wait I literally thought I fucking wrote this
Except for the whole awful shit stuff.
My BF has depression too (on anti depressants for 2 years) but he's never turned on me like that and I wouldn't allow it. Need to cut him off.

post some tits and puss

>, finally gonna live together starting summer 2018
like a year and a half from now? did you ever live in the same place? or is this 100% long distance?

Get ready for a whole lot of escalating abuse with the occasional flowers and guilt trips about how you made him do stuff, because he loves you so much.

Seriously, abusive relationships, in this day and age people still digging them. Blows my mind.

Toxic is as toxic does, you really have to cut that shit off before it's too late.

Doctor visit. Get him on some anti depressants and see if they can't figure out where the migraines are coming from. I'm also in a long distance relationship (I'm in NZ, he's in US) he also suffers from these. I demanded he go to the doctor and get checked out. 5 months later, he is doing a lot better. Less headaches, seems way happier. He's not on anti depressants, he has just figured out how to keep busy. Good luck, user. Xx

You're going to get bored with him and his depression, with how it brings you down, and how you're both constantly apologizing to eachother. Your relationship is a benign tumor now but once you move in it will become malignant and either one or both of you will get physically damaged, most likely from a botched suicide attempt, which will cause the other to go into a depressed state.

Leave now. Not for you but for him. It will be easy because you can find someone elso who will care, just like him. It's a sad fact but relationships are replaceable and finding someone who fits the same way but is different isn't hard. He will be forced with a decision though. He will either have to realize whether his lease on life has expired or that when you have nothing left to lose you can do whatever you put your mind to, and that is where his salvation lies

Dubs speaks the truth. This is a vicious circle and will continue if he does not seek help.

You just kill yourself that's all there is to it, there's a way out

As a side note tell him to go to a live house where the bands play some genre of music he likes. The funny thing is, that for all the people around, and all the noise around, he could be in peace because everyone is there for simple things, music, girls, a night with their friends, and it will give him an insight into the lives of people who he doesn't know, and possibly let him escape into someone elses life, for just a moment, however fleeting. In that life it won't be much different but it will be a life that is new and interesting, not exciting, but that doesn't matter because that small moment will give them the glimpse of a happy reality that they need

you don't have a real relationship. you don't even know him. anyone can pretend to be anyone over the internet, and without the subtleties in body language, tone and cadence that come with face-to-face contact you can never be sure he is being authentic. your love is a lie. i'm sorry you had to find out this way.

sounds like Stockholm syndrome, get a man who loves you no matter what without the extra baggage. You wouldn't be here if breaking up was an option

Post your face and body, we could tell you the truth of your looking

>Big Dick
>Depression
Bait