Oh good we have a Mexican

>oh good we have a Mexican
>!!!!!

on behalf of the Mexican people I demand a BOYCOTT of this movie for RACISM.

Clearly racist statement in this, see trailer, and its INTOLERABLE INSULT to my people: youtube.com/watch?v=q-RBA0xoaWU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1RxxxZiZnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who gives a shit what you demand faggot, go back to sucking on your flintstones push pop

It won't be a big deal unless someone calls the Korean guy "Chinaman." I'm guessing that dubious honor will go to D'Onofrio.

OP must be white.

no habla ingles

>It's a Mexico episode

AS an american patriot i must say i agree with OP.
>this film is shit that should not be watched by anyone.
>nigger monkey cowboy blasts rap in trailer
>inter-racial love scene to show how PC
>social justice progressive garbage.
i boycott this trash for not being racist enough.

Why is it not an all-female cast?

hate that scene for troubling thoughts it produces.... I suppose thinking about that kind of violation is the closest a man could come to empathizing with a raped women, I don't think I would be suicidal for it, but I can't help but think I would be very prone to murdering the perps...I would not even count it murder if I were on a jury...someone rapes a person? There is NO crime in killing them...the law of man be damned...well that's just my 2 cents I'm interested to know if anyone else here were on a jury where they were trying someone for KILLING their rapist...would YOU care at all about the LAW a judge quotes you as a juror? How you can not base anything on anything BUT his/her instructions re "the law"?? I do not believe I COULD find a person guilty of murder...and I am thinking I would be inclined to LIE if they asked me if would put aside my OWN reaction in favor of "the law" ... justifiable homicide is all I can think of....you all?? BTW my heart lately IS to "do unto others as I would have them do unto me" So what IF somehow I got so screwed up in my thinking and engaged in raping another person? Would I even EXPECT to have a right to live after that? That is a messed up thing to contemplate as I have no impulse whatsoever to rape anyone...but it is SO abhorrent a thought to me that I can not se

International Trailer is a thousand times better.

youtube.com/watch?v=h1RxxxZiZnw

Mira pendejo hijo de tu putisima madre si sigues chingando voy a fornicar a tu putisima madre y tus hermanas enfrente de ti mendigo cabron no chinges conmigo porque soy un cabronsisimo wey

Turned it off when it got to the rap music. Didn't expect to be so insulted by a movie trailer.

just more garbage pandering to the burden who ruin our nation each day with their awful music
and total lack of restraint and self control.
i sure wish they were gone.

Don't watch the american trailer and complain it was made for the american audience.

Mexican is not a race

pappa bien , lo siento de nuevo en shitposting / tv / . Prometo no hacerlo demasiado a menudo . ¿Estoy conectado a tierra para que pueda ir Go Fuck mi stepmomma ahora cuando se va a trabajar .

>490 years early

>*****you mean made for the american livestock****

oh good we have a mexican.

what are you implying, cabrón

You must be the genus one !?

Nailed it

Isn't it more racist that they changed the villain to white.
If I were mexican that would annoy me more. Mexicans can't have gravitas anymore.

Okay Mr. "I'm the politically correct". This film is the period piece that dealing how the bunch of misfits get together & act on the good cause even though the reason may be a very grey one. In THAT sense, "Magnificent 7" can called "Suicide Squad", user. Taking all "Nasty" part out of content makes a film Power Rangers.

why did they single out the mexican and not the chink or the negra.... oh, denzel washton, uh huh, I see how you are. he's cool, but mexicanos aint.

>I see how you are. he's cool, but mexicanos aint.
Yes and?

"Single out !!"??? You are making this sounds like someone is getting bullied.

Huh, that is better.

I liked the House Of The Rising Sun cover, and it works roughly the same here, but this trailer does a better job of setting up the conflict.

I still need to watch the original. Plus the other Western remake, that should be good too.