Do I look like a fag?

Do I look like a fag?

I'd bang

But I exclusively bang faggy traps

You're cute
>Call me a wizard all you want Sup Forums

Yes. I bet your ads is incredible.

yes /thread

you look too angrey, youd loook twice as beautiful if you just smilee dmore, most people naturally life happuypoeple, smile more:)))

6.5/10 gurl, horrible angle

You ugly, fucking piece of shit failed abortion. Not only do your eyes have somewhat of dark circles from what seems to be a lack of sleep. But, your chin looks so long that you look like a Marilyn Manson clone.
Jesus fuck, you have am ugly ass horse face.

What's a good angle? Most people see you head on.

very gay

Yes

Lol I've actually seen you before if you are who you claim to be. Me and a bunch of other anons thought you were a girl in a thread maybe like 2 weeks ago.

ugly horse face, you are fucking ugly

You look like a girl trying to be a man. Not the other way around.

Complete turn off

You fugly fuck

I mean, I just asked if I looked like a fag but alright, user. I'll take that as a yes.

post butt and I'll tell you

You look pretty enough to fuck. I don't care what gender you are by the way.

Buht

>Do I look like a fag?
>Posts ass for boys

Dafuq OP. You're not only a fag but retarded too

more please

a butt pic i haven't seen posted on here before

U look like u sit and stare at that fucking computer need to get ur ass some Sun light and drink a fucking sunny d bitch
.. Have a fucking bath with some salts and get u fuckin conditioner get a fucking normal sleep pattern stop looking like u been in the snow with ur fucking klashnikov for 4 days going on 5 looking like borov with ur blue ass eye circles.. Needa get some fucking oil and pamper ur face get ur shit smooth stop fucking around with that bar soap and that hot ass water burning ur face .. Start wearing some shit that smells nice or soaps and stuff that make u happy.. Look like u just fell off a bridge into that seat

You have a nice body

Tits or gtfo, girl.

Oh shit, you're right. I fucked up.

No way dude, I'm not gay.

Huh, this was actually helpful to read. Tfw no kalashnikov

Jesus Christ you look 20 years older than the current Steven Tyler.

My dude how long have you been growing the locks out?

Pic related

That shit is hilarious. OP will not become a beautiful butterfly

show tits

I unno, about a year and a half I think!

Sure

Are you a boy or a girl?

nice hormone tiddies

Nice teets

show us your dick, you filthy degenerate!... please :3

Mental illness

id stick my dick in this mental illness

I'm whatever you want me to be.

Thanks, my dudes.

Here you go

Woah... Thanks.

Show me ya dick and i'll cum forever over your pictures

Yo OP, where you at?

id fuck u based on ur looks. depends tho, wouldnt touch if u have a deep manly voice.

That room is tired as fuck .. Like bed is angry as hell the walls are sadder than u are right now... That table just looks like a place to put ur cookies u eat in bed b4 u go to sleep sad cookies all in ur teeth and shit u didn't brush .. Like if ur a chick cool Love ur self cuz my opinion won't help u be happy in the long run or ur always gonna be looking to someone to hold u up instead Instead of just taking care of ur self.. Like my fucking mom man.. If u wanna be a chick then i suggest changing that sad light in the middle of ur room and fixing ur mind set up b4 fixing something u can't reverse .. Who knows what u want by that time after u just start taking care of ur self cuz u look like I could order u a fucking pizza and u wouldn't know what toppings u want i could just get u some dumb shit and u don't know what the fuck I want. Gotta know up from down b4 u do anything and u look oblivious to the world around u .. Just saying ..

You're a trap.. tits and dick or GTFO

more of your cute little ass

I know its helpful cuz I got game and I know exactly what ppl think so I can just tell u.. Look into beauty stuff u probly never had no one teach u.. Well it sounds dumb but YouTube it and Google it there's more than u expect and probly even in ur own house that will help u.. Like random stuff getting rid of frizzyness stuff like that u could start with that then it sparks something so on and so on.. The stuff u don't learn when u have no sisters or brothers is tougher like I have big ass eybrows and I'm a man.. So what do I trim it? What man does that .. Idk it's a question for me to ask tho they look big so fix it I guess .. Ur beds not made and it's black and probly bought from a sad train of thought ... What are u thinking right now ... Start there b4 u clean ur hair or bed .. That's what's most important

Oh, I have the deepest voice my dude. Avoid me at all costs.

This is poetry. And also completely accurate.

You already saw my tits!

Alrighty

I need you in my life.

so cute, and uncut too! 10/10 would marry

And u listen to advice that shows me ur stronger then taking someone's opinion off Sup Forums or any human .. Listen to what u want not what this world wants cuz it wants u to stay the same which is exactly why u can't truly listen to me cuz the way u interpret this will be thru that lens that doesn't want u to prevail but u gotta so take it for what it is and fuck everything else

Also bro u look u healthy eat some fucking veggies b4 u I next hormones into ur fucking eye balls next time or whatever u inject it into.. Maybe the hole in ur fucking cock or ur face idk..

I see Michael cera

another breast pic please. how long on hormones?

Yes. Why do you ask?

You look crazy as fuck

Thank u!

Noted, my dude.

That's an interesting one.

Here you go. 6 months or so?

Just wondering

Well I am legitimately mentally ill

Holy shit HOT.

keep posting. you might be a fag btw ;)

I only have so much to post.

i'd marry you, cutie

Then figure out ur mental illness first b4 anything .. Think about How it makes u feel .. If u pay close attention it makes u feel a certain way a negativity that u attribute to The illness but it's based I. Reality somehow and u don't know how m. Don't try to figure it out. Because emotions aren't logical always.. Feel it and act on it.. Remember where u are because the emotion will be separate in a way but it is the root of ur illness and what u have it to realize.. So work with the illness until u can come to a full realization of this emotion or (s) u feel.. People tend to count u out and say ur ill but deep down they know ull just except it .. So idk how that idea makes u feel but it's basically shelter island shit lol as fucking nuts as that sounds cuz when someone says ur this ... U feel it u don't actually feel it now... U as a person feel hurt and ignored because now ur ill .. Even if it's just anxiety ..it's shot out for another person to tell u who u are and u know it deep down .. Doctors can only tell u so much and the fact they say they can diagnose u is a joke because only u know how u feel so really u can diagnose him with being a doctor too ... Lmao.. Fuck these pussiessss

>edgemaster flex

fair enough. where are you from?

You have the grammar of a retarded 6 year old.

Yep, I even got hiv from this post.

Australia!

Thanks, my dude.

Don't bully him, user.

Sorry.

Being bullied makes you stronger gaynon

Ok do I need grammar for Sup Forums.. No ibd 22nd don't... Lol I speak proper when it counts not when I'm speaking to something that's worthless .. Get it worth up then I'll Get mine up.. Ur not the worthless one btw it's this clutz

no ur ghey

Well u are worthless too probly cuz u pointed that out but ...

oh shit

Unless u were weak to begin with then urbfucmed .. Fucked

U just got legumed

lol gt wiht the trend kiddo

What state? I'd fuck the living shit out of you.

you def look like a man

hon

You know it

Victoria! Geelong

That wasn't my question, ya goose.

k bro

not my fault youre not passable

Mmm i'd come down from NSW just to feed you my cum if I wasn't strapped for cash.

You sound bitter, bro.

That is the gayest thing I've read

Everything about you screams masculine dude in drag.

Samefag

>gayest thing i've ever read
Maybe because i'm fucking gay?

another butt pic

Camera lens flattens your features, having an angle brings out more features and shapes.

You pass. Now post more of that delicious butt.

>having expectations
>on Sup Forums

>You pass

confirmed troll

>being an ugly hon
>on Sup Forums
>complaining in every post that calls you out

>implying I'm faggot OP
>thinking no one else disagrees with you

mate just be nice yo. no need to be offensive

serious fucking cutie

When ugly hons go mad!

testosterone rage dangers

Why are you so upset, anonemoose

There's no need to be mean

Oh jez

You got any pics of you playing with your ass?

Kek, just look at that man face, gross.

can we get a timestap, please?

dubs get

Sadly not.

Nope. I'm completely fake.

>posting on Sup Forums
>not sure if faggot
pick one

nothing here looks like a girl
why are you flexing? to show how much of a boy you are?
thats fucking sad

oh well, go ahead and rage against my post, i know your testosterone levels are skyrocketing