Loli

loli

Other urls found in this thread:

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=6309
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=6309

Post a few to get this started.

I have fulfilled my vow.

This is a disgusting thread you sick bastards.

Unless you post real pictures of 14 & 15 year old gtfo

Hey guys im jerking off to Loli in the bathroom at work ask me anything

Have you had real sex with a underage girl

Living on the edge, huh...

Why aren't you jerking it to real girlies like a man?

No, and never will. I'm fucked in the head but not that fucked

You wanna ask me that. Ex has a little sister, she was 10 when we met.

go on

About as close as I've ever gotten, I'm a very sad person, obviously

I'll say the boring parts real quick and get to the action

Got my ex pregnant, so I move in with her, 18 at the time, so we were living with her family. I didn't hear much about her 3 little sisters, one was 15, one was 13 and one was 10. The two older ones picked on the youngest hard core, so I sympathized with her and tried to help her out by being her friend. Cut forward about 2 months of her talking to me about her issues, turns out her dad had been letting one of his friends rape her and had been doing so himself, convince her to touch my dick, get to finger her, over a period of time I was able to turn her into my own little fuck toy. Never once fought me on it, she even started asking me to do things to her like choking and tying her up, etc., she's 15 now and I'm still plowing the fields, dad isn't in the picture anymore and his friend almost got caught so he killed himself, planning on moving her in with me and boom. Perfect wife right there. Shes obedient and it really doesn't matter how badly I fuck up because she thinks I killed her dad's friend that was raping her and got him out of her life. Basically long story short, I own her and have been wrecking that since she was 10. Plus I fucked the 13 year old, but that doesn't really count because that happened when she was 17.

Such unnessary hostility

Ha i did that about 3 hours ago nightshift rocks

sounds like bullshit if i've ever heard any but decent story nonetheless

7.5/10